Where to farm ROGs on hib?

Started 28 Jun 2019
by Balamaz
in PvE
Hello there,
i just hit 50 on my BM, Mana Ment and Arb Ani, and i'm about to gear them with good templates.
I've read about Galla vest, SI necklace, but i'm wondering what are the best mobs to farm in PvE to loot good ROGs

Thanks for your replies.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 11:21 AM by Beren
There is a higher drop-rate in frontiers.
The mob type plays a role, if they are humanoid and carry these kind of weapons you want,
they will drop them more frequently.
I'd try spectral manslayers, far dorochas, but also fomorians and other mobs, that fall into that category, all lvl 51+ ofc.
Also frontier dungeons have a a higher drop-rate, maybe even the highest due to a certain dungeon bonus on top.

Good Luck!

p.s.:
Maybe you could give us a feedback here, if you have done some testing on NF mob spots. That would be appreciated!
Fri 28 Jun 2019 12:18 PM by Balamaz
Thanks a lot,
I'm going to farm and let you know as far as i know
Fri 28 Jun 2019 9:19 PM by Beren
came across a nice spot in frontiers:
ban ceanach at 37600, 42600 in Emain Macha, North of Dun Bolg on a hill. There is a castle ruin too.
Worth a try.

Also:
goborchend fort at 52650, 29900 in Emain Macha
Fri 28 Jun 2019 9:23 PM by Cadebrennus
Beren wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 9:19 PM
came across a nice spot in frontiers:
ban ceanach at 37600, 42600 in Emain Macha, North of Dun Bolg on a hill. There is a castle ruin too.
Worth a try.

Just kidding. But now that you've posted an exact loc every stealther is going to be camping it lol
Fri 28 Jun 2019 9:42 PM by Beren
If they are that diligent, they deserve it!
Fri 28 Jun 2019 10:16 PM by florin
Beren wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 11:21 AM
There is a higher drop-rate in frontiers.
The mob type plays a role, if they are humanoid and carry these kind of weapons you want,
they will drop them more frequently.
I'd try spectral manslayers, far dorochas, but also fomorians and other mobs, that fall into that category, all lvl 51+ ofc.
Also frontier dungeons have a a higher drop-rate, maybe even the highest due to a certain dungeon bonus on top.

Good Luck!

p.s.:
Maybe you could give us a feedback here, if you have done some testing on NF mob spots. That would be appreciated!

Not that I don’t believe you but do you have a reference for that higher drop rate in frontiers?
Sun 30 Jun 2019 9:50 PM by Anelyn77
Haha I was saying this during NF test week, that mobs in frontier have the normal drop rates, you guys catch up slow :p

PS: there are also spots that have better drop rates for rog / salvage in each realm pve zones, but everyone just copycats whatever was fotm / norm and sticks to pygmeys, red caps, fins, axe hands and what not - which were hit with the nerf bat.

I will never understand why peeps feel the need to stack large amounts of plats and feathers on a free to play server, especially after you have your toons temped and what not. I know that trying to sell in game currencies for real life money is bannable offense (and I saw several of those bans delivered), so why do you need to have more than what would cover your needs? It's not like you can buy a freaking palace or an entire PvE zone lol. If it's just because you enjoy repeatedly doing pve content for no real gains (money are only good as long as you can spend it to gain stuff or advantages you would not be able to otherwise, sitting on a large pile of gold with nothing to buy with it it's same as having none) then I totally get that, I used to farm with my necro back on live because it was a chill experience and I loved the class, and they blown in rvr, so kudos to you if you are same, but not to actually gain more of nothing.

/Bnot + Aicha
Sun 30 Jun 2019 10:07 PM by florin
Lower dosage please - too much adderrall
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics