2 best Farm classes for each realm?

Started 20 Jun 2019
by gotwqqd
in PvE
Looking to play all realms and will choose a farming class to level up majority of time played first. Along with being the crafter for all alts.

So what are your 2 best farm classes each realm ranked 1/2?
Also spec
Thu 20 Jun 2019 2:23 AM by Mura
Verd/Creep Animist / Mana Chanter
Cave Shaman / Supp SM
Sight or Serv Necro / Matter cab
Thu 20 Jun 2019 3:58 AM by gotwqqd
Mura wrote:
Thu 20 Jun 2019 2:23 AM
Cave Shaman / Supp SM

Solo
Thu 20 Jun 2019 4:35 AM by knarfknarf
Yes, the classes he posted are the best ones for farming, solo...
Thu 20 Jun 2019 4:55 AM by Mura
The original post did not mention solo farming, it just asked for farming classes, which I provided.

The classes l listed are all capable of farming solo as well grouped, in fact most of them perform better solo, but either way, grouping and killing high purples is what is going to get you the higher utility rogs that sell for a good amount of coin.
Thu 20 Jun 2019 7:02 AM by gotwqqd
Mura wrote:
Thu 20 Jun 2019 4:55 AM
The original post did not mention solo farming, it just asked for farming classes, which I provided.

The classes l listed are all capable of farming solo as well grouped, in fact most of them perform better solo, but either way, grouping and killing high purples is what is going to get you the higher utility rogs that sell for a good amount of coin.

Pbaoe viable solo?
Thu 20 Jun 2019 3:18 PM by Mura
Absolutely, yes. Especially for the chanter/SM which is why I listed them specifically and not eldritch/ice wizard.
Fri 21 Jun 2019 8:02 AM by Anelyn77
Mura wrote:
Thu 20 Jun 2019 2:23 AM
Cave Shaman / Supp SM

I would add an Animist (no idea about spec) and mana ment. Ment can heal big turret alone with no problems, PoM + HoT makes it smooth.

/Bnotashamed + Aicha = LOVE
Fri 21 Jun 2019 5:45 PM by Sixin2082
Side note, in addition to farming, shamen make great Crafters because of str buffs and perma sprint
Sat 22 Jun 2019 8:12 AM by Lollie
So how does it work with shamans? Just aoe dot a large camp, leg it till they start walking back and re dot?
Sat 22 Jun 2019 9:00 AM by Gorgoroth
Lollie wrote:
Sat 22 Jun 2019 8:12 AM
So how does it work with shamans? Just aoe dot a large camp, leg it till they start walking back and re dot?

No. way better. With a solo shaman, you can kill 100+ red and purple mobs at the same time with one single pull. the key to this is your AoE instant disease. If one wants to see how this is done, i could make a quick video. That said though, one pull takes 5 or so minutes.
Sat 22 Jun 2019 11:06 AM by gotwqqd
Lollie wrote:

Dot,dot
Run
/face dot
Run
/face dot

Toss in insta disease after one of dots if mobs are close
Mon 24 Jun 2019 3:56 PM by Anelyn77
Gorgoroth wrote:
Sat 22 Jun 2019 9:00 AM
Lollie wrote:

No. way better. With a solo shaman, you can kill 100+ red and purple mobs at the same time with one single pull. the key to this is your AoE instant disease. If one wants to see how this is done, i could make a quick video. That said though, one pull takes 5 or so minutes.

Looking forward to see it LIVE buddy <3

/Bnotashamed + Aicha
Mon 24 Jun 2019 5:30 PM by Gorgoroth
Anelyn77 wrote:
Mon 24 Jun 2019 3:56 PM
Gorgoroth wrote:
Sat 22 Jun 2019 9:00 AM
Lollie wrote:

Looking forward to see it LIVE buddy <3

/Bnotashamed + Aicha

You are always welcome to join
Mon 24 Jun 2019 7:02 PM by gotwqqd
I saw a shammy skald pull all of redcaps
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics