Remove raid requirement for feather purchases

Started 15 Jun 2019
by Lawdawg
in PvE
There's basically 2 windows of opportunity for TG raids on Midgard, each week, and Dragon raids tend to be random. Now that the raiding has slowed, and there are various ways to get feathers (DS, DF, etc.), can we remove the requirement of a raid completion to purchase items for a zone?
Sun 16 Jun 2019 2:14 PM by Gorgoroth
Lawdawg wrote:
Sat 15 Jun 2019 12:26 AM
There's basically 2 windows of opportunity for TG raids on Midgard, each week, and Dragon raids tend to be random. Now that the raiding has slowed, and there are various ways to get feathers (DS, DF, etc.), can we remove the requirement of a raid completion to purchase items for a zone?

Well, or how about learning how those raids work and running them yourself?

We were quite spoiled by Ein and his raid leading commitment. But i find your request to remove encounter restrictions because the one guy who decided to lead raids for the lazy folks out there took a break or is on holiday really quite amusing.

Really... asking GMs to change how the feather and encounter economy works instead of running raids yourself. This is such a "lazy" question to ask. Seriously.

Cheers.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 7:25 PM by Lawdawg
prime example, today I logged in as soon as I was available. TG raid just ended.... and for the trolls, no , I don't know how to run a TG raid, and typically dont have the population support in my play time frame.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 8:07 PM by Mura
I also would like the rewards of doing work, without doing any work.

Please remove anything that requires any semblance of effort

Thanks.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 8:16 PM by Lawdawg
Mura wrote:
Sun 16 Jun 2019 8:07 PM

Thanks.

your response is invalid. There's no work in a TG raid outside of the people actually directing it. The rest of the raid is mindlessly following the leaders. The feather system is setup to force a player to do work. Darkspire is actual work to get feathers. As is farming DF, or rvr, etc. . You don't get feathers without effort. This isn't about effort. It's about availability, and penalizing those that can't be available and 2 very specific times in a week.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 10:07 PM by Gorgoroth
Lawdawg wrote:
Sun 16 Jun 2019 8:16 PM
Mura wrote:
Sun 16 Jun 2019 8:07 PM

Thanks.

your response is invalid. There's no work in a TG raid outside of the people actually directing it. The rest of the raid is mindlessly following the leaders. The feather system is setup to force a player to do work. Darkspire is actual work to get feathers. As is farming DF, or rvr, etc. . You don't get feathers without effort. This isn't about effort. It's about availability, and penalizing those that can't be available and 2 very specific times in a week.

As mentioned to you in game after you messaged me, there are many who wish to participate in a TG raid. There is a guide posted and marked as "sticky" in this very forum section.
Run your own TG raid.

Who can take a request serious to change the game economy just because the single person who decided to run raids as moat were just simply lazy is off for a while.

I find that request pathetic, lazy and laughable to be 100% frank with you.

Learning how TG is done will help you and the Realm you are on. Im sure you can do it if you wanted to.

Cheers
Mon 17 Jun 2019 6:10 AM by Razur Ur
This Encounters for buying Items is only bullshit and the items needed cheaper for feathers ;-/. I want only from time to time RVR and not most time PVM and Hardcore Farming :-/.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics