Feather Farming for Solo players?

Started 13 Jun 2019
by stetty
in PvE
Anything being discussed that I have not seen yet for ways to get solo players feathers a little easier than fighting at keeps - specifically PvE?

Some of us only have a little bit of time to play during the day and TG raids never seem to happen as much as they did and DS groups are virtually non-existent when I'm on. I'm on EST/US time.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 3:49 PM by dstrmberg
Farm plats and buy the items?
Fri 14 Jun 2019 1:03 AM by stetty
dstrmberg wrote:
Thu 13 Jun 2019 3:49 PM

Sure, but that doesn't truly solve or answer my question. I don't want to pay 5p for X feathers in midgard when I can get them for just the time I put into the game...
Fri 14 Jun 2019 7:50 AM by Nunki
dstrmberg wrote:

Mid here.

I have lots of plats and I try to buy feather items since about 1 week (spamming trade channel every 30 mins for hours).
I was able to buy 1x 20k item (for 2p / 5k feathers) in that time period.

Housing merchants are empty (I couldn't find any of the items I need for my healer in that time).

Long story short, platin is worth nothing (at least not feather items), TG raids are 2 times a week (eu primetime), haven't seen any other raid (dragon, df, etc.) since quite a time and you only get into DS raids if those people either know you / played DS with you or are extremely desperate (which is rarely the case).

So yeah, a simple way to farm feathers solo would be great. At a low rate but flexible in terms of preparation time.
Fri 14 Jun 2019 12:16 PM by florin
Nunki wrote:
Fri 14 Jun 2019 7:50 AM
dstrmberg wrote:

Mid here.

I have lots of plats and I try to buy feather items since about 1 week (spamming trade channel every 30 mins for hours).
I was able to buy 1x 20k item (for 2p / 5k feathers) in that time period.

Housing merchants are empty (I couldn't find any of the items I need for my healer in that time).

Long story short, platin is worth nothing (at least not feather items), TG raids are 2 times a week (eu primetime), haven't seen any other raid (dragon, df, etc.) since quite a time and you only get into DS raids if those people either know you / played DS with you or are extremely desperate (which is rarely the case).

So yeah, a simple way to farm feathers solo would be great. At a low rate but flexible in terms of preparation time.

DF - solo non df would be nice. Group wise you can do si world mobs and the lyn barfig zone equivalent epic mobs. In beta we had dungeons like Avalon City with trash mobs dropping feathers. This was moved to Df and AC is desolate
Mon 17 Jun 2019 11:05 AM by Sepplord
one thing to keep in mind is, that IF there is something implemented to let solos featherfarm somehow, then it is important that it doesn't also drop gold.
For example farming feathers in DF rewards far more gold than feathers thus inflating featherprices while farming them
Tue 18 Jun 2019 5:19 PM by Bobbahunter
Heya Stetty.
Please look me up in game most nights after7:00 est. I was looking for you the other day for DS. If I’m not in DS I’ll form a group for you. I know we’ve been talking a lot lately about doing it but I guess our times haven’t crossed. I only have your one toon on my friends so if your on a different one I won’t know. Cya soon.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics