Exp Item Turn-Ins

Started 1 Jun 2019
by kelog12
in PvE
Is there any guide on the forums here that explain the best time to turn them in for the most benefit? I'm leveling a Savage at the moment and hes 36 so xp has slowed down quite a bit unless i group. I haven't completely understood how the xp items work. Could someone guide me in the direction of a informative post or write up a little guide here on the best times to turn them in? Thanks in advance, id really appreciate any help
Sat 1 Jun 2019 9:36 PM by Saroi
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?t=1892

The formula for turn ins at higher level than minimum level is:

Quest Minimum Level/ Player Level x EXP%.

So basically if the minimum level of the task item is your level you will get the most exp.

Say for level 36 you should turn in xp items that have the minimum level of 36 and not xp items that have like level range 32-40(minimum level here is 4 levels below yours)

But at your level you will not get full levels anymore. So besides turn ins you will still have to farm the rest otherwise. Either with kill tasks, eggs or maybe the RvR task.
Fri 7 Jun 2019 4:59 PM by Ardri
kelog12 wrote:
Sat 1 Jun 2019 8:47 PM
Is there any guide on the forums here that explain the best time to turn them in for the most benefit? I'm leveling a Savage at the moment and hes 36 so xp has slowed down quite a bit unless i group. I haven't completely understood how the xp items work. Could someone guide me in the direction of a informative post or write up a little guide here on the best times to turn them in? Thanks in advance, id really appreciate any help

1) You can only turn in 10 xp items per lvl.
2) You can't turn in more than 10 of a single kind. E.g can't turn in 10 boar tusks one lvl and then 10 boar tusks next lvl).
3) Turning in a stack can "spill over" into the next lvl. E.g. turn in a 10 stack at lvl 36.99 and 1 counts for lvl 36 then 9 count for lvl 37.
4) Because you can only turn in 10 items per lvl, when you delve the xp item, you want the lower number to equal your lvl and then the 2nd number to be as high as possible. The higher the xp item, the more xp. E.g. if you're lvl 36 then you want to use the lvl 36-45 xp item rather than 33-41 xp item.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics