Are you a Cabalist Cowboy? (How to AoE farm, super fast levelling)

Started 31 May 2019
by TsunamiSurprise
in PvE
Hey Guys,

Just made a new video about aoe farming/damage shield use. Just in case you're farming 1 npc at a time (maybe a specific or a difficult one for a drop) I added how to engage with the Ruby Simulacrum, as well.

Skip to 8mins just to see the AoE pulling (but newer players definitely wanna watch the whole thing).

Hope you like it:
https://youtu.be/uEELHZMCd1k

And for the love of God, please subscribe hahah. Freaking nearly 1k views on my last video and not 1 subscriber. I guess that's why they keep spamming you with it.

Send me a tell in-game and tell me you like my video . Going to be on Jeanlucpicard or Tsurgist for the next hour or so
Fri 31 May 2019 9:47 PM by Fayynne
TsunamiSurprise wrote:
Fri 31 May 2019 6:35 PM
And for the love of God, please subscribe hahah. Freaking nearly 1k views on my last video and not 1 subscriber.

Maybe that's a hint
Fri 31 May 2019 10:10 PM by TsunamiSurprise
Fayynne wrote:
Fri 31 May 2019 9:47 PM
TsunamiSurprise wrote:
And for the love of God, please subscribe hahah. Freaking nearly 1k views on my last video and not 1 subscriber.

Maybe that's a hint

Maybe =D. Maybe it's a sign from God that I'm destined for bigger and brighter things.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 12:51 PM by Sepplord
TsunamiSurprise wrote:
Fri 31 May 2019 10:10 PM
Fayynne wrote:
TsunamiSurprise wrote:

Maybe that's a hint

Maybe =D. Maybe it's a sign from God that I'm destined for bigger and brighter things.

or not click your own links so often and forget about it
Mon 3 Jun 2019 4:16 PM by TsunamiSurprise
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 12:51 PM
TsunamiSurprise wrote:
Fayynne wrote:
Maybe that's a hint

YouTube gives you notifications when you get new subs
Mon 3 Jun 2019 5:17 PM by kratoxin
why post this forum twice? in pve and videos??....
Mon 3 Jun 2019 7:46 PM by Sepplord
TsunamiSurprise wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 4:16 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 12:51 PM
TsunamiSurprise wrote:

YouTube gives you notifications when you get new subs

i was joking about you being 90k of those 100kviews yourself
But i have no idea if it would work that way, so it was probably just a dumb joke *sry*
Tue 4 Jun 2019 1:20 AM by TsunamiSurprise
ahhh, ok

I thought you meant like, "stop caring about how your videos perform."

You sign an agreement saying you won't cheese the viewcount on your own videos. If they catch you doing it, your channel gets shutdown.

That being said, I do visit it myself for that 1 extra view (totally within my rights )
Tue 4 Jun 2019 3:38 PM by sugaree
The cowboy songs from the Grateful Dead are cowboy-y but these songs? They make me want to steal a horse, ride up to the mountains, and start cooking some beans over an open flame while drinking moonshine & playing a dusty harmonica.

Pls post the song names. I got some ruslin' to do.
Tue 4 Jun 2019 5:13 PM by TsunamiSurprise
sugaree wrote:
Tue 4 Jun 2019 3:38 PM
The cowboy songs from the Grateful Dead are cowboy-y but these songs? They make me want to steal a horse, ride up to the mountains, and start cooking some beans over an open flame while drinking moonshine & playing a dusty harmonica.

Pls post the song names. I got some ruslin' to do.

Most of them are direclty in the youtube description as they're only free to use with a quote! Just for people like you that wish they could find them .

I think only 1 isn't quoted, but they all kinda sound the same.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics