Most consistent SI raid

Started 9 May 2019
by Rhox
in PvE
Which realm has the most consistent SI raid? Cercie raid was <3 but as a casual having a planned raid is pretty amazing....thoughts?
Thu 16 May 2019 7:59 AM by akeem_the_dream
I can only speak for hib galla raids

Best raids are organized by Kloog, after that Evoheal....then the rest
Thu 16 May 2019 9:30 AM by Leandrys
Honnestly, best current leader is Lurida, because he doesn't take money and main drop, and his raids are fast and well lead. I was druid in his very first one and he made a few mistakes in building his main we couldn't compensate for, we lost a bit of time on the first primal but even so, it was much faster than randomleader and other people's ones.

Kloog was a decent leader helped a lot by the huge numbers his raids had, when it felt down because of the loss of population on hibernia, they quickly became slower and he wasn't t able to correct it.

Plus he has been spoiling hibernia for a lot of months of a huge majority of its main HL rogs and often took all of the money. He was an ok leader, not the best. Anyway that time is over now. DD could even leave Phoenix soon, or at least hibernia, I wouldn't be surprised, server's flaws are quickly killing it, so SI raids do not really matter.
Thu 23 May 2019 8:04 PM by vxr
I was on Ein's raid last Saturday. 63 minutes and he didn't take anything other than a normal /random 1000.
Sat 25 May 2019 11:16 AM by Vkejai
Ein is awesome guy.
Sat 25 May 2019 2:48 PM by Kohi
Vkejai wrote: Ein is awesome guy.

/agree

Made a few TG/Legion raids lead by Ein (even been shield in his grp) and must say they were smooth, quick and efficient. He is a good and fair leader, which takes from his time to help his realm and for that, he earned all my respect. Wish he'd play AU/Asia time, would help us a lot as we didn't see a raid since months during daytime.
Went also to Cercei's TG raids before, but the last i saw were always happening while sleeping sadly.
Sun 26 May 2019 2:32 PM by Durgrim
Hey We did TG this morning with 78
Sun 26 May 2019 2:47 PM by Kohi
Durgrim wrote:
Sun 26 May 2019 2:32 PM
Hey We did TG this morning with 78

And i thank you for that, again. ;-) Hope that this won't be a single thing, we need this. =)
Sun 26 May 2019 11:03 PM by Durgrim
193 today whilst rolling.
Usually sundays is a good day with close to or above 200 players.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics