Saxo scamming people on his raids.

Started 5 Apr 2019
by redsquare
in PvE
So, there was a legion raid today with Saxo leading it.
I have rolled right after the leader and got 524

[attachment=2]Screenshot_3.jpg[/attachment]

But for some reason, Saxo is claming that he does not see my roll:
[attachment=1]Screenshot_4.jpg[/attachment]

After pointing out to him, that this is not fair, he started to ignore him.

[attachment=0]Screenshot_5.jpg[/attachment]

Good luck with the future raids.
Fri 5 Apr 2019 9:19 PM by Yokahu
You rolled AFTER he said “stop” the instructions at the beginning were clear. You left stuff out of the chat log... rofl
Fri 5 Apr 2019 9:20 PM by redsquare
No, i rolled exactly with him.
Fri 5 Apr 2019 9:31 PM by Yokahu
Yes, but after he said “stop”.
He even had a count down from 10s. He also said the instructions before the roll. Anything between his /yell and he saying “STOP” will get into his list— anything before or after won’t.

Sorry buddy, it was clear you messed up, and then you just started spamming the chat like a baby and got /ignored by a bunch of people.
Fri 5 Apr 2019 9:37 PM by redsquare
Look, with all the /ROLL spam, me getting a roll right after Saxo is not a coincidence. I waited exactly to be one of that last ones to roll, cause i did not know the RED text is implemented and did not wanted to look for my roll.

We had a 7 man group and survived all the way to kill Legion and back up, so trust me i was paying attention. And after having all this b/s without cleric getting scammed with loot is pretty frustrating, so please dont give me "the you have messed up" pill. Its either leader messed up and did not admit it or leader scammed on purpose, because i have asked several times duriong raid for a cleric.
Fri 5 Apr 2019 9:39 PM by lurker

I have circled in red Saxos instructions.
I have circled in red your roll....
Fri 5 Apr 2019 9:41 PM by redsquare
So with this Rules/Logic Saxo is not entitled to pick loot. And he still did?
Fri 5 Apr 2019 9:43 PM by Slarsen2
Screenshots have already proved what needs to be proven , i 2 have documented the rolls in details both on my cellphone and ingame screenshots.
To not make things worse i encourge you to remove this shameless post

and obvious your not welcome on future raids for not understanding raid rules

Kind regards
Saxo
Fri 5 Apr 2019 9:45 PM by Uthred
Please dont open a thread on the forum if you think someone was violating our rules, but send a GM on discord or open an appeal ig. Thank you.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics