Midgard solo farm RoGs? Feathers? Gold?

Started 4 Apr 2019
by AmpaMicakane
in PvE
I have a 50 Skald and some days I just wanna grind mobs, I've searched discord and the forums but can't find any information, but where would a good place be to solo farm randomized items, Feathers and Gold?
Thu 4 Apr 2019 6:51 PM by kedelin
Malmo.... can also go farm mobs that drop xp items and sell stacks and you can get rog Arcanum drops.... averages out to almost a plat a hour
Fri 5 Apr 2019 6:36 AM by Sepplord
the easiest feather mobs should be the umbroodknights in DF (afaik, correct me if im wrong)
but even if you kill them, don't expect high feather-returns, for feathers join a TG-raid or soon an 8man for the instance
Fri 5 Apr 2019 7:31 AM by Halma
A skald will also have a hard time to solo farm mobs high enough to drop high utility ROGs.
Fri 5 Apr 2019 3:05 PM by Rook
Malmo is only good for farming solo if you can do it quickly, the drop rate of the salvage isn't that great. We took a fully templated melee group, basically the same setup you would use to farm hulks there and the results were underwhelming. If you have the time crafting is going to be the best way to make cash on mid. People are still constantly realm hopping and transferring plat. Those people are paying a premium for templates. Outside of crafting the fastest money is going to be hulks in general.

Money can be made farming and selling task items but it's wishy washy. Sometimes you get lucky and find a hole in the task item supply chain and make some quick cash but it's nothing consistent.

There are no camps to farm in PvE areas in Mid that I know of that are even close to farming spots in Hib and Alb. For this reason we're starting to see offers of plat trades from Hib and Alb to Mid for 2.5 to 1 ratios in favor of Mid.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics