Loot tables

Started 31 Mar 2019
by unowien
in PvE
Are the loot tables of named mobs different? I've been farming one for an item I know it drops but I'm not seeing any of the drops it's known for. Are they changed or am I just really unlucky?
Sun 31 Mar 2019 12:45 PM by moe_Jiller
http://playphoenix.wiki/miscellaneous-changes/

No loot table until lvl 56.
Sun 31 Mar 2019 12:50 PM by waffel
The post above is incorrect.

Some named mobs have their loot tables, some don’t. For instance in Hib some SI named mobs do, but most didn’t (such as ones that dropped charged items)

Mobs in dragon zones also have their loot tables and plenty of those mobs are under 56.
Sun 31 Mar 2019 12:53 PM by unowien
OK because I am actually farming a mob in a dragon zone. So it should have it's loot?
Sun 31 Mar 2019 12:59 PM by moe_Jiller
So the Wiki Post is incorrect you say? Maybe some Dev wants to look at it...
Sun 31 Mar 2019 2:20 PM by unowien
Still nothing. Starting to think they don't have their loot.
Sun 31 Mar 2019 2:30 PM by waffel
Well what mobs are you killing? If you’re trying to farm a specific named mob, back on live they didn’t drop their loot tables every time, either. And their junk is 89% or 95% quality and was useless anyway. That combined with their 10+ minute respawn made them pointless to kill even for salvage.
Sun 31 Mar 2019 9:12 PM by unowien
I'm farming Clud. I know they don't drop their loot every time but I have been farming him for a long time and haven't seen anything. Also his respawn is more like 20 minutes instead of 10. Don't know if that's a bug or not.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics