Possible to get a dump of every NPC, realm, level, if they drop an item, and their location in an excel format?

Started 29 Mar 2019
by TsunamiSurprise
in PvE
Is this a thing that is doable? Does anyone know about it? Used to use Allakahazam, but that info seems outdated.
Fri 29 Mar 2019 8:53 PM by moe_Jiller
I recommend reading through the servers wiki.

Do you mean the usual Drops of mobs? They re deactivated here and replaced by RoGs for mobs of level 6-55.

Or do you mean task item mobs? The Collection task guide at the wiki has exactly that, mob name, mob lvl, mob location (just read players comments), just not in Excel.
Sat 30 Mar 2019 12:11 AM by TsunamiSurprise
be nice to have it in excel- but this works as well
Sat 30 Mar 2019 8:19 AM by Dindelion
It still would be cool to have a web page that just queries the database. Mobs with collection items are sometimes wonky level wise : they might be yellow at their starting level, or red / purple (I'm looking at you Shepherd on alb), so It would be cool to be able to check.

Another usecase would be to be able to find a spot by query, if you don't know every PvE spot. For example if I want to know the location of every level 42-47 Dragon / Insect / Demon mobs, with their resistances / weaknesses, drops and whatnot.

I don't think it would be that much work if it's just a page querying a database, but It might be more complicated than that, I don't know. It would really be helpful anyway, more available infos is always better.
Sat 30 Mar 2019 1:56 PM by moe_Jiller
Still not list or doc but for mob Types i am using this:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/Daoc%20allakhazam

Pick a date around mid 2004, Check the bestiary to get knowledge of mob level/type and map, go explore.
Sat 30 Mar 2019 3:09 PM by waffel
moe_Jiller wrote:
Fri 29 Mar 2019 8:53 PM
Do you mean the usual Drops of mobs? They re deactivated here and replaced by RoGs.

That is 100% incorrect, not sure why you’re spreading misinformation.

Sidi/TG/Galla/DF Raid/Feather Raid mobs all have loot table drops. Dragon zone mobs have loot table drops.

There are named mobs scattered that have loot table drops (I’ve killed some in SI)

And finally there are regular mobs scattered around with loot table drops (Fins in hib for example)
Sat 30 Mar 2019 8:19 PM by moe_Jiller
waffel wrote:
Sat 30 Mar 2019 3:09 PM
That is 100% incorrect, not sure why you’re spreading misinformation.

Sidi/TG/Galla/DF Raid/Feather Raid mobs all have loot table drops. Dragon zone mobs have loot table drops.

There are named mobs scattered that have loot table drops (I’ve killed some in SI)

And finally there are regular mobs scattered around with loot table drops (Fins in hib for example)

Guess I should ve been more detailed, but I answered in the context of the question - which is about leveling up and not about farming. I also said he should read through the wiki, where it is stated which mobs do have their actual loot table and which dont. Anyway, I updated my post (for the very lazy people who are not willing to read through a well put wiki although they ve been told to).

*edit: technically that is about 10 % incorrect but i see your point.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics