Inbalance of Gold farming between realms

Started 7 Mar 2019
by azraell987
in PvE
HI,

i noticed big differences between realms in terms of gold farming.

Albion got Lynn Barfog mobs(thos that looke like shredders) that drop "non-rog" items that salv for a good amount of mats to hinge/sell.

Hibernia got CF mobs(finliaths for example) that drop "non-rog" items like Finliath Firebrands(1h hammer) that salv for about 120g per drop.

DIdnt found any mobs in Midgard though, that drop any "non-rog" items which salv and sell/hinge for a good amount of gold.

Smells like inbalancing... its much easier to farm gold on hib or alb.

so bump @admins maybe have a look into it...

Best regards
Thu 7 Mar 2019 11:29 PM by Halma
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?p=42370#p42370
Sat 9 Mar 2019 5:02 AM by waffel
OP too lazy to explore his realm, kill some mobs, and find them himself.

OP you’re Mid, you always have DF. Just go there.
Sat 9 Mar 2019 10:10 AM by Saerol
Not sure if it's true of Hib/Mid but higher level mobs in the Dragon zones also should have non-ROG drops available as well, the red/purple giants towards the South end of Dartmoor do at least for Alb. The drop rates however seem to be considerably lower than the LB gorgers/feeders/devourers.
Sun 10 Mar 2019 2:21 PM by dbeattie71
azraell987 wrote:
Thu 7 Mar 2019 2:16 PM
HI,

Albion got Lynn Barfog mobs(thos that looke like shredders) that drop "non-rog" items that salv for a good amount of mats to hinge/sell.

Hibernia got CF mobs(finliaths for example) that drop "non-rog" items like Finliath Firebrands(1h hammer) that salv for about 120g per drop.

DIdnt found any mobs in Midgard though, that drop any "non-rog" items which salv and sell/hinge for a good amount of gold.

Best regards

If I was playing Mid I’d be in Malmo with a SM or the Swamp with a shammy. Malmo junk mobs should drop non rog chain that can be salvaged. Same with Hagbui Zerkers.
Sun 10 Mar 2019 5:05 PM by Shadowblade1
Do non ROG produce more salvage?
Wed 13 Mar 2019 5:12 AM by Leandrys
dbeattie71 wrote:
Sun 10 Mar 2019 2:21 PM
If I was playing Mid I’d be in Malmo with a SM or the Swamp with a shammy. Malmo junk mobs should drop non rog chain that can be salvaged. Same with Hagbui Zerkers.

I play on Mid or Hib depending of the week, honnestly, it's much easier to farm on hibernia compared to midgard. And i can tell you lots of creeps in Malmo and the Swamp do not drop their usual non-rog items, Jotuns do but it's much lower than Hibernia's mobs, hagbuis do not drop any non rog, etc... Even the god damn' tinderboxes have lower drop tables than Hibernia, it's stupid.

Meanwhile, i've created my animist yesterday, i allready have 8 plats at lvl 47, 1100+ in every secondaries, very well geared for PVE and i've never been into any group. I can pull 10 oranges at 50 at a time with my Shaman, i'll get any close of Hibernia's values, no way.

Balance.
Wed 13 Mar 2019 12:32 PM by dbeattie71
Maybe there’s code in place so when there are 130 BDs on and Mids zerging stuff drops less lol.
Thu 14 Mar 2019 9:38 AM by Arikus
With my Ani I farm in the DZ and get a lot non rog metall salvage gear at my spot.
I do about 2-3 plat per hour salvaging everything. My best was 9 plat after 2 1/2 farming incl travel time with pom and mana pots.
It's not comparable with mid farming.
Thu 14 Mar 2019 9:43 AM by Afuldan
Arikus wrote:
Thu 14 Mar 2019 9:38 AM
With my Ani I farm in the DZ and get a lot non rog metall salvage gear at my spot.
I do about 2-3 plat per hour salvaging everything. My best was 9 plat after 2 1/2 farming incl travel time with pom and mana pots.

That’s insane. Why doesn’t more stuff drop for Mid that salvages at full? Theres almost nothing in Vanern that drops.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 1:12 AM by merfp27
So I’d like to reopen this thread to find out if anyone has been successful in finding spots in Mid with similar metal drops to that of Alb/Hib and if they’re willing to share that loc or even just give me the name of one of the items and I’ll find it myself?

The only mobs that I’ve found that drop non rogs with some consistency are Axehands in Malmo and the items are only 1h weapons that salvage for 15 bars.

The Drakulv sacrificers that spawn in the same camps and are the same level as axehands only drop rogs. I’ve tried the higher level Drakulv protectors, hagbui thanes and zerkers in vanern, and the redcaps and morvalts in Mod.

I managed to get one non rog from the protectors and that was some dragon boots that only salvaged for 5 bars.. Everything else has been rogs, despite the mobs being of equal or higher level than the axehands.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 3:06 AM by dbeattie71
azraell987 wrote:
HI,

Best regards

Fins....really? lol
Don't mobs in Malmo drop non rogs?
Fri 26 Apr 2019 3:08 AM by dbeattie71
Afuldan wrote:
Thu 14 Mar 2019 9:43 AM
Arikus wrote:
Thu 14 Mar 2019 9:38 AM

That’s insane. Why doesn’t more stuff drop for Mid that salvages at full? Theres almost nothing in Vanern that drops.

2-3? Are you not salvaging everything? 8p/hour is pretty easy.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 10:25 AM by Saroi
merfp27 wrote:
Fri 26 Apr 2019 1:12 AM
So I’d like to reopen this thread to find out if anyone has been successful in finding spots in Mid with similar metal drops to that of Alb/Hib and if they’re willing to share that loc or even just give me the name of one of the items and I’ll find it myself?

The only mobs that I’ve found that drop non rogs with some consistency are Axehands in Malmo and the items are only 1h weapons that salvage for 15 bars.

The Drakulv sacrificers that spawn in the same camps and are the same level as axehands only drop rogs. I’ve tried the higher level Drakulv protectors, hagbui thanes and zerkers in vanern, and the redcaps and morvalts in Mod.

I managed to get one non rog from the protectors and that was some dragon boots that only salvaged for 5 bars.. Everything else has been rogs, despite the mobs being of equal or higher level than the axehands.

Like you already said. Axehands is the way on Midgard They are easy to kill and if you have like a BD farmchar or so you can make a few plat per hour. So for Soloplay it is way better than Fins in Hibernia. Or if you have a Caveshaman you can go and AoE pull Redcaps. But that is just for Rogs. So basically the masspull there makes the difference.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 11:42 AM by Auranyte
For the record, Fins aren't really a mob farmed for money. Yes you can do it, but fins are better for power leveling. Sheeroe Hill mobs have tons of non-rog drops that salvage for the old 5/10/15 values and can be farmed faster and easier than fins. The most commonly farmed mobs for arcanite salvage are yellow/orange to 50.

Looking at old drop tables (which are barely correct on this server sadly) I would look towards farming drakulv axehands, attendants, protectors. There might be others but I honestly have no clue about the zone and where easy to farm mobs might be. Hell I'm still working my way through Sheeroe to find myself other soloable spawns because of the abundant number of animists that muscle others out of camps.

I would like to point out that Mid has easy access to soloable buff charge items in Malm, while Hib only has feather/raid items. (Shadowgnash takes a full group to kill normally) So there will never been "balance" in most cases.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 2:31 PM by Halma
A somewhat typical loot for less than 10 minutes of pulling on a not so optimal spot (there are better ones, but I usually don't want to bother with other animists pulling there already):

Please ignore the already salvaged metal bars, these were already in my inventory.

Sell loot not included (which also adds up to 100-150g) and also the leather drops already salvaged (about 100 tempted leather which sells for around 90g).
ROGs are almost all crap, but here and there also drops one with a 60+ single skill utility.

This is why Hibs economy is a "bit" inflationary. I think we'll be reaching 5p for 10k feathers soon (saw a lot of 20k/9p offers already).
Fri 26 Apr 2019 2:45 PM by Auranyte
Looks like you are farming a mixed spot of Grievers and Strikers.

Strikers mainly drop leather. Grievers mainly drop scale. Wards and Ardents mainly drop cloth. Warshades are a mixed bag of Staves, Reinforced, and Scale. Haven't really farmed Geists or Knights to know their drops.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 2:59 PM by jelzinga_EU
Halma wrote:
Fri 26 Apr 2019 2:31 PM
A somewhat typical loot for less than 10 minutes of pulling on a not so optimal spot (there are better ones, but I usually don't want to bother with other animists pulling there already):

Sell loot not included (which also adds up to 100-150g) and also the leather drops already salvaged (about 100 tempted leather which sells for around 90g).
ROGs are almost all crap, but here and there also drops one with a 60+ single skill utility.

This is why Hibs economy is a "bit" inflationary. I think we'll be reaching 5p for 10k feathers soon (saw a lot of 20k/9p offers already).

How much bars do those scale armour pieces yield when you salvage them ? My experience in Midgard is that Axehands are 2-3 plat / hour MAX - assuming you salvage wood and metal and sell the rest. If there is a big difference in gold between the realms this should be fixed.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 3:22 PM by Halma
jelzinga_EU wrote:
Fri 26 Apr 2019 2:59 PM
Halma wrote:
Fri 26 Apr 2019 2:31 PM

How much bars do those scale armour pieces yield when you salvage them ? My experience in Midgard is that Axehands are 2-3 plat / hour MAX - assuming you salvage wood and metal and sell the rest. If there is a big difference in gold between the realms this should be fixed.

pants 10
chest 15
gloves 5
weapons 10
sleeves 10 (? don't remember really, didn't look at the numbers for quite a while).

leather chest I think was 50-ish leather, helmet around 35. So if you have a bad spot like I did when making the screenshots for this you get around 180-200 bars per 15 minutes. Plus whatever drops additionally.

And please ignore the already salvaged metal bars, these were already in my inventory.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 5:00 PM by dbeattie71
I skilled up my Ani in SC so I could salvage items too.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 5:00 PM by waffel
Animist farm 6p an hour easily. Makes up for the fact hib get less feathers for their Galla runs than TG or Sidi, and also don't get any respec stones and the dungeon takes longer.

Oh, and it makes up for the fact Mid can farm 75 str/con, 75 dex/quick, and 11.3 DPS damage add from a regular mob anyone can solo. Hib has to organize raids to go to useless dungeons for credit, and the devs never even bothered to finish adding the 11.3 DPS damage add charge item to Hib so it doesn't even exist.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 6:00 PM by jelzinga_EU
waffel wrote:
Fri 26 Apr 2019 5:00 PM
Animist farm 6p an hour easily. Makes up for the fact hib get less feathers for their Galla runs than TG or Sidi, and also don't get any respec stones and the dungeon takes longer.

Oh, and it makes up for the fact Mid can farm 75 str/con, 75 dex/quick, and 11.3 DPS damage add from a regular mob anyone can solo. Hib has to organize raids to go to useless dungeons for credit, and the devs never even bothered to finish adding the 11.3 DPS damage add charge item to Hib so it doesn't even exist.

I'm sorry but just because devs had to remove the Pookah's Lord Mantle cloak from a trivial mob because countless of animists where afk shroom-farming it, causing havoc on the Hib-pop has nothing to do with this fact. It is just making up stuff in order to make 2 wrongs a right.

I feel bad for you needing to farm feathers: We all need to do it. It is just basically a one-time invest of time to get the required items for a toon. After that, the maintenance (charges, repairs) all costs gold. To me it seems quite unfair that 1 realm can farm 2-3X as fast as another, not because of class-differences (tho animist is obviously a top-notch farm toon) but because there is a striking imbalance between salvage-returns in the realms.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 6:12 PM by Halma
jelzinga_EU wrote:
Fri 26 Apr 2019 6:00 PM
waffel wrote:

I'm sorry but just because devs had to remove the Pookah's Lord Mantle cloak from a trivial mob because countless of animists where afk shroom-farming it, causing havoc on the Hib-pop has nothing to do with this fact. It is just making up stuff in order to make 2 wrongs a right.
Well, is it different in mid? I would think that it's a race who instant lifetaps faster when these mobs spawn.
I would have liked a random spawn location for these mobs.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 7:45 PM by merfp27
So I farmed axehands for roughly 1.5 hours last night pulling around 10-12 at a time with my shaman and I ended up with 397 bars from rogs and non rogs and 423 leather squares. I tried getting one last rog to make 400 bars, but after 7-8 mobs, not a single rog or non rog dropped.

I also tried protectors for a bit and they do drop chain armor. The problem with them is that not only are they oj/red at 50, which really isn’t that big of an issue, but the armor salvages for less than the weapon drops from the axehands.
And therein lies the issue with mid farming. The mobs that drop non rogs are in separate camps, so you have to choose to either farm axehands or protectors. Sacrificers are mixed in with either, but they drop nothing.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 11:04 PM by Auranyte
merfp27 wrote:
Fri 26 Apr 2019 7:45 PM
So I farmed axehands for roughly 1.5 hours last night pulling around 10-12 at a time with my shaman and I ended up with 397 bars from rogs and non rogs and 423 leather squares. I tried getting one last rog to make 400 bars, but after 7-8 mobs, not a single rog or non rog dropped.

I also tried protectors for a bit and they do drop chain armor. The problem with them is that not only are they oj/red at 50, which really isn’t that big of an issue, but the armor salvages for less than the weapon drops from the axehands.
And therein lies the issue with mid farming. The mobs that drop non rogs are in separate camps, so you have to choose to either farm axehands or protectors. Sacrificers are mixed in with either, but they drop nothing.

The chain might salvage for less. But are the mobs uncamped and large enough for your type of farming? Are they dropping more items overall vs axehands? Those are some of things you need to figure out for yourself if it would be worth farming protectors instead of axehands in the long run. I mean there are some mobs that drop 2 handers in Sheeroe that salvage for more, but they drop so rarely its not worth farming them vs the ones dropping scale armor pieces.
Fri 26 Apr 2019 11:55 PM by merfp27
Auranyte wrote:
Fri 26 Apr 2019 11:04 PM
merfp27 wrote:
Fri 26 Apr 2019 7:45 PM

The chain might salvage for less. But are the mobs uncamped and large enough for your type of farming? Are they dropping more items overall vs axehands? Those are some of things you need to figure out for yourself if it would be worth farming protectors instead of axehands in the long run. I mean there are some mobs that drop 2 handers in Sheeroe that salvage for more, but they drop so rarely its not worth farming them vs the ones dropping scale armor pieces.

Other farmers are never usually an issue. At the time I play, I usually only see 1 or 2 bds afk farming. None of the camps in Malmo that I’ve come across are large enough with enough mobs clustered together to really get a good pull in one shot. I basically have to run around and body pull , drop disease, scoop up new mobs, and then circle back to keep the others from resetting.

I’ll try doing a hour of just protectors tonight when I get home, but from the little I tried I only ended up with boots, arms, and legs which salvaged for 5 and 10. The drop rate felt lower as well, but that could also be because they con a little higher and take a little longer due to resists. I checked their loot table though and if it’s the same as what I saw, they could end up being better.

The weapons dropped by axehands all salvage for 15 regardless if they are 1h or 2h. I always thought 2handers should give more, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
Sat 27 Apr 2019 7:37 AM by labova
What people should keep in mind, is that ease of gold farming will lead to inflation. There is a reason that Mid plats are more worth than Hib plats in trades. Be careful what you wish for.
Fri 3 May 2019 1:27 AM by Citian
waffel wrote:

Alchemists can craft the 11.x dps charge its the honing tincture. Craft a lvl 1 MP add charge 10/10 dps charge
Sat 4 May 2019 1:47 PM by Syntax
i dont even know why they had to mess with salvage, it was fine how it was pre-phoenix
Sat 4 May 2019 2:15 PM by jelzinga_EU
labova wrote:
Sat 27 Apr 2019 7:37 AM
What people should keep in mind, is that ease of gold farming will lead to inflation. There is a reason that Mid plats are more worth than Hib plats in trades. Be careful what you wish for.

Since the costs I make in gold are largely recharging, crafting, repairing - those costs are all the same across the realms. If 90% of the gold is being spend at a NPC - I don't see how inflation is a larger issue at hand than the imbalance in salvaging.
Sat 4 May 2019 3:25 PM by labova
jelzinga_EU wrote:
Sat 4 May 2019 2:15 PM
labova wrote:

Since the costs I make in gold are largely recharging, crafting, repairing - those costs are all the same across the realms. If 90% of the gold is being spend at a NPC - I don't see how inflation is a larger issue at hand than the imbalance in salvaging.

I agree with you that for those things it does not matter. It does matter for prices on feathers and other items bought and sold on the market explorer. For some that is not an issue, for others it most certainly can be.
Mon 6 May 2019 11:09 AM by Sepplord
Syntax wrote:
Sat 4 May 2019 1:47 PM
i dont even know why they had to mess with salvage, it was fine how it was pre-phoenix

ROGs didnt exist in DAoC and drop in such abundance that the old salvage-system applied to ROGs would have been too much

jelzinga_EU wrote:
labova wrote:

The scenariofor example could be that the economy is quite balanced in midgard. With farming <-> playing-costs being in some kind of balance. (at least we surely aren't seeing the inflation that for example hibernia is seeing *hearsay i don't play hibernia myself*).

The problem in hibernia seems to be mainly because of the animist, secondary because of salvaging rates. But that doesn't mean that more salvage loot wouldn'T create problems in other realms too
Fri 10 May 2019 3:02 PM by dbeattie71
Well, this is "fixed" now, hib is in a recession now lol. Crazy thing is, they don't drop any classic chain now from the 100 I killed. Malmo at least drops some? Or that got changed too?
Fri 10 May 2019 3:51 PM by jelzinga_EU
dbeattie71 wrote:
Fri 10 May 2019 3:02 PM
Well, this is "fixed" now, hib is in a recession now lol. Crazy thing is, they don't drop any classic chain now from the 100 I killed. Malmo at least drops some? Or that got changed too?

Just checked, the golden alloy weapons still drop which salvage for 15 top-tier bars.
Fri 10 May 2019 4:02 PM by dbeattie71
jelzinga_EU wrote:
Fri 10 May 2019 3:51 PM
dbeattie71 wrote:

Just checked, the golden alloy weapons still drop which salvage for 15 top-tier bars.

In malmo? If so, are those from named mobs?
Fri 10 May 2019 4:20 PM by jelzinga_EU
dbeattie71 wrote:
Fri 10 May 2019 4:02 PM
jelzinga_EU wrote:
dbeattie71 wrote:

Yes, in Malmo. And no, they are not named mobs, just drakulv axehand mobs.
Fri 10 May 2019 4:27 PM by dbeattie71
jelzinga_EU wrote:
Fri 10 May 2019 4:20 PM
dbeattie71 wrote:
jelzinga_EU wrote:

Ah, thanks for the info.
Fri 10 May 2019 4:45 PM by Uthred
Uthred wrote:
Fri 10 May 2019 4:43 PM
We are atm checking "salvageloot"-mobs and if we find any other mobs that dont have the correct loot on it, we will fix that. Feel free to open a bug report if you know of any mobs that have the wrong loot on them. And not only in the other realms, but also in your own.
Fri 10 May 2019 10:55 PM by stinsfire
ROGs didnt exist in DAoC and drop in such abundance that the old salvage-system applied to ROGs would have been too much
errm.. cough cogh..

https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/rog-items.250240409/
Sat 11 May 2019 2:32 PM by Calconious
jelzinga_EU wrote:
dbeattie71 wrote:
jelzinga_EU wrote:

They nerfed Axehands too just tried to kill them for about an hour ~ 9am est 5/11/19. No more good salvage. I moved to Executioners after testing axehands and they do still drop 15 bar salvage. Although seems the drop rate was nerfed too (may have just been bad luck... like 1 drop in 25 mobs) They take too long to kill as a solo BD...not worth the effort imo.
Sat 11 May 2019 2:53 PM by Halma
Calconious wrote:
Sat 11 May 2019 2:32 PM
jelzinga_EU wrote:
dbeattie71 wrote:

They nerfed Axehands too just tried to kill them for about an hour ~ 9am est 5/11/19. No more good salvage. I moved to Executioners after testing axehands and they do still drop 15 bar salvage. Although seems the drop rate was nerfed too (may have just been bad luck... like 1 drop in 25 mobs) They take too long to kill as a solo BD...not worth the effort imo.

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?p=62918#p62918
They should drop again.
Sat 11 May 2019 6:24 PM by Aurum
Small sample size, but just killed 40 axehands and got no 15 salvage drops.
Sat 11 May 2019 6:24 PM by Beazle
Calconious wrote:
Sat 11 May 2019 2:32 PM
jelzinga_EU wrote:
dbeattie71 wrote:

Same, filled my bags on just axehand kills and not a single drop
Sat 11 May 2019 7:34 PM by Dominus
so, devs are pressing us to farm longer and be less active in RvR perhaps.. inquiring minds want to know "what was wrong" with the way it was?
Sat 11 May 2019 7:58 PM by kedelin
2hrs of farming axehands not 1 drop...
Sat 11 May 2019 8:09 PM by Yokahu
Dominus wrote:
Sat 11 May 2019 7:34 PM
so, devs are pressing us to farm longer and be less active in RvR perhaps.. inquiring minds want to know "what was wrong" with the way it was?

I guess since charges were nerfed, we don’t have the need to farm anymore to RvR... dunno, only a guess
Sat 11 May 2019 9:40 PM by Pbuck
Devs seem to be pressing buttons lately.
1)They nerfed charges because it took "too much time" for casuals to farm said charges.
2)They made it harder for casuals to farm their templates.
If casuals don't want to farm as much to stay competitive, they most certainly do not want to farm for a longer time to complete their templates.
1) and 2) are mutually exclusive and contradict each other.
Sat 11 May 2019 10:57 PM by merfp27
Seems to be another “fix” aimed at discouraging solo play.
I don’t know about the other realms, but the droprate for axehands wasn’t that high and considering they only dropped weapons and their spawn loc, folks weren’t exactly raking in the plat by farming them.

I’m farming Hagbui thanes and zerkers right now, which should have had their loot tables restored since they have an average lvl of 52. After several large pulls, I’ve only ended up with trash and rogs that have netted 13 bars.
Sun 12 May 2019 12:24 AM by Rookie
They starting to ruin the server. As a casual player who has just switched to hib I'm now going to have to spent 40+ hours at 50 doing pve to be able to get a template... Yeah don't think I will bother. Think they trying to chase away casual players
Sun 12 May 2019 2:51 AM by Bumbles
These Devs are starting to run this server like the US Government. They have a good thing and can't help but play God and tinker with things that are not broken. And if you question it you are smacked down and told to get in line with their vision or leave. Loss of population says it all.
Sun 12 May 2019 10:41 AM by Stoertebecker
Nothing to farm = less time playing. For me it ends up with 2-3h rvr /evening.
But thats ok, there are other games around.
Sun 12 May 2019 11:47 AM by florin
azraell987 wrote:
HI,

Best regards

You big dummy
Mon 13 May 2019 1:29 PM by Sepplord
Pbuck wrote:
Sat 11 May 2019 9:40 PM
1)They nerfed charges because it took "too much time" for casuals to farm said charges.
If casuals don't want to farm as much to stay competitive, they most certainly do not want to farm for a longer time to complete their templates.

Casuals usually don't have dedicated farmchars though...
I am not saying it will work, but to me it looks like the last few patches all moved casual and hardcore a bit more together. That could be the intention at least.

And while the crafted-parts need now "more gold" comparably...everything playertraded should decrease in price, aka allowing the casual who doesn't have a farmchar get these parts of his temp cheaper
Mon 13 May 2019 4:30 PM by BisbyHoughton
Bumbles wrote:
Sun 12 May 2019 2:51 AM
These Devs are starting to run this server like the US Government. They have a good thing and can't help but play God and tinker with things that are not broken. And if you question it you are smacked down and told to get in line with their vision or leave. Loss of population says it all.

real boomer hours whos up
Mon 13 May 2019 5:09 PM by florin
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 13 May 2019 1:29 PM
Pbuck wrote:

I am not saying it will work, but to me it looks like the last few patches all moved casual and hardcore a bit more together. That could be the intention at least.

And while the crafted-parts need now "more gold" comparably...everything playertraded should decrease in price, aka allowing the casual who doesn't have a farmchar get these parts of his temp cheaper
Having a dedicated farmer with decent drops is what helps me stay a casual

Farm and trinket and get a decent rog for cm.

Now I’ll have to dip into my 60p retirement fund
Thanks Obama
Mon 13 May 2019 9:22 PM by Dindelion
Sepplord wrote:
Pbuck wrote:

I'm sorry but I can't see how last patches move casual and hardcore together, quite the contrary imo.

- RvR Task ticking every 30min instead of 15min will just slow down casuals who have fragmented playtime or few time to play at all. Also it looks like it gives the same amount of RP than before, so if it's the case it's a straight nerf
- Nerfing farm spots 4 months later when every hardcore player is fucking rich and has multiple temp'd toons / LGM crafters will definitely NOT help at all. The economy won't fix itself in a week, it may not fix itself at all
- Not being able to do RvR Task before level 35 is an actual huge nerf to leveling, especially solo
- Charges changes are controversials, it's cool for casuals because the hassle is greatly reduced, but at the same time you lose a lot of stats, it feels SO bad to play with a 42 acuity buff, 8man tank groups were already very hard to kill, now that's even worse.

All those changes comes at the worst time when population is declining and server is constantly DDOS.
Tue 14 May 2019 6:03 AM by Sepplord
[doublepost]
Tue 14 May 2019 6:04 AM by Sepplord
Dindelion wrote:
Mon 13 May 2019 9:22 PM
I'm sorry but I can't see how last patches move casual and hardcore together, quite the contrary imo.

- RvR Task ticking every 30min instead of 15min will just slow down casuals who have fragmented playtime or few time to play at all. Also it looks like it gives the same amount of RP than before, so if it's the case it's a straight nerf
- Nerfing farm spots 4 months later when every hardcore player is fucking rich and has multiple temp'd toons / LGM crafters will definitely NOT help at all. The economy won't fix itself in a week, it may not fix itself at all
- Not being able to do RvR Task before level 35 is an actual huge nerf to leveling, especially solo
- Charges changes are controversials, it's cool for casuals because the hassle is greatly reduced, but at the same time you lose a lot of stats, it feels SO bad to play with a 42 acuity buff, 8man tank groups were already very hard to kill, now that's even worse.

All those changes comes at the worst time when population is declining and server is constantly DDOS.

-Taskticks give 2x RP, only suiciding for XP was nerfed. You could argue though that casuals that are much afk in between doing a run in RvR can now do a run once every 30minutes instead of once every 15minutes. (or two per hour, and then idle/afk for 45-50minutes straight). Tagging all task-RP was made easier. Waiting for task-tick after being done was made longer on average though, id say this is neutral rather than pro or con

-better have a chance at it fixing itself, than just leaving it broken. The casual player doesn't farm solo spots for hours to salvage drops on his dedicated farming char. For the average casual nothing really has changed.

-i disagree. That is only one possible outcome. Another is that more people actually play the game now, more groups are being built, and levelling in the Bgs got made much better. So for everyone who actually played the game and didn't afk-idle-suicide every 15minutes this is an improvement. I would also throw in the hypothesis that squeezing out a bit of extra XP while doing housework is not really casual like.

-there are people that don't even buffpot and you are telling me that casuals are losing stats because of nerfed charges? Come on...
Wed 15 May 2019 9:19 AM by Hellzakk
in mid the situation is absurd now, it takes weeks to farm the money for alchemy and the merchant reags cost are the same between realms.

seriously, it's ridiculous.
Thu 16 May 2019 3:14 PM by Jayhawker
There is now an imbalance between classes. With the way items drop to each class, my caster gets mostly cloth drops, which salvages for less than chain. My melee toon gets mostly chain. So now my melee toon actually farms faster than my caster
Thu 16 May 2019 3:43 PM by Halma
Jayhawker wrote:
Thu 16 May 2019 3:14 PM
There is now an imbalance between classes. With the way items drop to each class, my caster gets mostly cloth drops, which salvages for less than chain. My melee toon gets mostly chain. So now my melee toon actually farms faster than my caster

Unless this was changed that's weird. I documented my drops for few sessions and with around 200 armor ROG drops and the only thing that stood out was leather armor which dropped a bit less than the others. I had 58 scale, 54 cloth, 48 reinforced and 40 leather.
In the same time dropped 47 weapons of which almost all were staffs (39) and shields (6). Wood is as valuable as metal so that's not a problem.
This test was about 2 months ago with my animist.
Thu 16 May 2019 3:50 PM by kratoxin
So instead of helping the market, they are going to crash the market basically, and make it very difficult for new players to farm gold now. LOL thanx...
Thu 16 May 2019 11:30 PM by Bumbles
azraell987 wrote:
HI,

Best regards

Happy now?
Fri 17 May 2019 9:21 AM by Valaraukar
Axehands now drop only ROGs, I've farmed them for about 2 days and not a single good salvage drop found.
As I said before the main problem is that now we have "old" players absurdly rich and "new" players in complete poverty 😂

Another issue is that the feathers are unbalanced too... Or you do raids (and not everyone can spend 3 hours to raid TG and wait for the loot, especially when it is made during the European dinner time) or you don't have any feather at all (feathers gained in rvr are just ridiculous) so you will never buy feather items (because you don't have feathers and you cannot farm gold to purchase them in the housing market) and you will never do high level potions if you are a LGM alchemist.

It's OK for me to nerf farming, but there should be higher rewards in money and feather in rvr then, or the market will become stagnant quite soon, imho.
Fri 17 May 2019 10:01 AM by Hellzakk
farmed 100 malmo mob, 50 mixed svartalf/axeand + 50 orange/red protector - about 2 hours

600 gold
2 rog utility 50 and 53 (others recycled)
41 duskwood
108 silksteel
47 arcanium
Fri 17 May 2019 10:22 AM by Valaraukar
Hellzakk wrote:
Fri 17 May 2019 10:01 AM
farmed 100 malmo mob, 50 mixed svartalf/axeand + 50 orange/red protector - about 2 hours

600 gold
2 rog utility 50 and 53 (others recycled)
41 duskwood
108 silksteel
47 arcanium

Yes the numbers are similar to what I've done, a lot silksteel armors and few arcanium drops, with a pair of good util ROGs
Mon 3 Jun 2019 9:27 AM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:

Ein guter Witz, wenn dann geht die Kluft zwischen Causal Player und Hardcore Player auseinandern, weil die Causual Player gar nicht mehr an gute Templates heran
kommen und deswegen mit trash/random Templates herum rennen müssen, weil alles so teuer ist. Und einen farm Char kann jeder Causal Player erstellen das ist nicht
das Problem, sondern eher der Zeitaufwand um an ein paar Platins zu kommen. Und eigentlich wollte ich auf dem Server paar Chars erstellen um RVR zu betreiben
und nicht Stunden lang hardcore grinding zu praktizieren nur damit ich ein vernünftiges Template habe für meinen Champion. Da ist es kein Wunder, dass es
soviele Banns gibt was AFK/Macro Farming betrifft. Weil für viele die Zeit zu kostbar ist! In den drei Stunden wo ich farme, kann ich ebenso gut auch Real Life arbeiten
gehen und Geld verdienen, deswegen wenn es gehen würde, würde ich mir einfach paar Platins kaufen gegen Geld und das gerade wegen der schlechten Droprate
von salvagen baren loot. Deswegen kann ich die Änderung auch nicht wirklich nach voll ziehen, weil so macht PVM Grinding keinen Spaß!!!
Mon 3 Jun 2019 9:32 AM by Sepplord
Razur Ur wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 9:27 AM
Sepplord wrote:

Ein guter Witz, wenn dann geht die Kluft zwischen Causal Player und Hardcore Player auseinandern, weil die Causual Player gar nicht mehr an gute Templates heran
kommen und deswegen mit trash/random Templates herum rennen müssen, weil alles so teuer ist. Und einen farm Char kann jeder Causal Player erstellen das ist nicht
das Problem, sondern eher der Zeitaufwand um an ein paar Platins zu kommen. Und eigentlich wollte ich auf dem Server paar Chars erstellen um RVR zu betreiben
und nicht Stunden lang hardcore grinding zu praktizieren nur damit ich ein vernünftiges Template habe für meinen Champion. Da ist es kein Wunder, dass es
soviele Banns gibt was AFK/Macro Farming betrifft. Weil für viele die Zeit zu kostbar ist! In den drei Stunden wo ich farme, kann ich ebenso gut auch Real Life arbeiten
gehen und Geld verdienen, deswegen wenn es gehen würde, würde ich mir einfach paar Platins kaufen gegen Geld und das gerade wegen der schlechten Droprate
von salvagen baren loot. Deswegen kann ich die Änderung auch nicht wirklich nach voll ziehen, weil so macht PVM Grinding keinen Spaß!!!

levelling up a farmchar already takes longer than farming a temp on a bad-farm char...depending on classes to temp you could temp 2-3classes in the time you spent just getting your farmchar ready for farming...
Stop pretending that farmchars and salvaging are the only ways to somehow get a decent temp.
The bullshit that is spat around since salvage-loot got nerfed is almost hilarious. There are even people claiming: "the changes aren't THAT bad, i just wish they wouldn't have nerfed task gold" like...w t f ...
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:03 AM by florin
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 9:32 AM
Razur Ur wrote:
Sepplord wrote:

levelling up a farmchar already takes longer than farming a temp on a bad-farm char...depending on classes to temp you could temp 2-3classes in the time you spent just getting your farmchar ready for farming...
Stop pretending that farmchars and salvaging are the only ways to somehow get a decent temp.
The bullshit that is spat around since salvage-loot got nerfed is almost hilarious. There are even people claiming: "the changes aren't THAT bad, i just wish they wouldn't have nerfed task gold" like...w t f ...
I’m hoping you’re just being contrarian for the sake of argument cause if not I will find anything you say hard to believe. First your end goal is a temp - well that varies in difficulty. easy for caster, more cash for assassin or any class that wants to go weaponless. But then you got houses and crafting and that may take multiple runs in epic dungeon or ds. Ds is not so forgiving on group composite. So now go farm on an Inf or on a cabalist or necro? Which is more efficient? Use common sense.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:05 AM by Sepplord
florin wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:03 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Razur Ur wrote:

I’m hoping you’re just being contrarian for the sake of argument cause if not I will find anything you say hard to believe. First your end goal is a temp - well that varies in difficulty. easy for caster, more cash for assassin or any class that wants to go weaponless. But then you got houses and crafting and that may take multiple runs in epic dungeon or ds. Ds is not so forgiving on group composite. So now go farm on an Inf or on a cabalist or necro? Which is more efficient? Use common sense.

it'S weird you hint at me just being contrary and then go off a tangent about how farming is better on a necro compared to an assassins ???

where did i even hint at an assassin farming as efficient as a necro/caba?
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:07 AM by florin
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:05 AM
florin wrote:
Sepplord wrote:

it'S weird you hint at me just being contrary and then go off a tangent about how farming is better on a necro compared to an assassins ???

It’s not a tangent it’s an example of why I would have a dedicated farming class that took me 2 days to level instead of farming on my main.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:12 AM by Sepplord
florin wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:07 AM
Sepplord wrote:
florin wrote:

It’s not a tangent it’s an example of why I would have a dedicated farming class that took me 2 days to level instead of farming on my main.
and it completely skipped my point, that was: a casual investing two days into a class purely for farming, to temp a single char is an idiot (and he doesn't exist).
The players investing into a farmchar to template out 4 to XX other chars that they also level to 50 and all need to be at competitive RvR equiplevels aren't casuals....far from it...and when they present their feelings they need to either quit hiding between the scapegoat of "but you have to think of us casuals, casuals are important" or deal with me calling them out on their bullshit
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:17 AM by florin
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:12 AM
florin wrote:
Sepplord wrote:

and it completely skipped my point, that was: a casual investing two days into a class purely for farming, to temp a single char is an idiot (and he doesn't exist).
The players investing into a farmchar to template out 4 to XX other chars that they also level to 50 and all need to be at competitive RvR equiplevels aren't casuals....far from it...and when they present their feelings they need to either quit hiding between the scapegoat of "but you have to think of us casuals, casuals are important" or deal with me calling them out on their bullshit

But i do exist! I have 1 main and 1 farmer. Maybe you should speak for yourself instead of making off the mark generalizations.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:29 AM by Lillebror
What make a player casual?
I play 3 nights a week and a few min every night when wife put kids to bed (restock pots) do a kill task crafting)

I already broke my to many alt promise.
Given i made a sorc, necro, minstrel and now inf.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:33 AM by Sepplord
florin wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:17 AM
Sepplord wrote:
florin wrote:

But i do exist! I have 1 main and 1 farmer. Maybe you should speak for yourself instead of making off the mark generalizations.

Do you call yourself a casual? And how much casual gold/feathers/etc. are stacked in your vault?

What are you doing on your main that you need a farmchar specifically for his playstyle, that warranted spending around 20hours into just the levelling aspect (not the break-even-point of goldreturn/timeinvestment....that would also be intresting to look at though)?
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:36 AM by florin
Lillebror wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:29 AM
I play 3 nights a week and a few min every night when wife put kids to bed (restock pots) do a kill task crafting)

Great question - hard to answer because it varies. I say you’re causal.

Amount of time played
Set groups or pugs
Grouped or solo
Guilded or not
Crafter or not
House or not

Extreme casual has few of those while hardcore has more of each
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:42 AM by florin
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:33 AM
florin wrote:
Sepplord wrote:

Do you call yourself a casual? And how much casual gold/feathers/etc. are stacked in your vault?

What are you doing on your main that you need a farmchar specifically for his playstyle, that warranted spending around 20hours into just the levelling aspect (not the break-even-point of goldreturn/timeinvestment....that would also be intresting to look at though)?

It’s a combo of efficiency over time and reduced frustration. Poisons and potion upkeep. Multiple weapons. Charges still cost as much as before.
Sometime is rvr is off for my style or if I was parked in df. I go farm instead.

If you need to know I currently have 85 plat and 150k feathers in vault. None of which I would have done with an Inf.

Run ds last night for 40m and netted 14k feathers with bonus. Those go to new potions and messing with gem crafting.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:49 AM by Sepplord
florin wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:42 AM
Sepplord wrote:
florin wrote:

It’s a combo of efficiency over time and reduced frustration. Poisons and potion upkeep. Multiple weapons. Charges still cost as much as before.
Sometime is rvr is off for my style or if I was parked in df. I go farm instead.

If you need to know I currently have 85 plat and 150k feathers in vault. None of which I would have done with an Inf.

Run ds last night for 40m and netted 14k feathers with bonus. Those go to new potions and messing with gem crafting.

You sound really casual to me
Good news for all the casuals is, that featherfarming wasn't changed, and the 85plats would now only be 60plats. I guess most casuals should be able to make do with 150k feathers and 60plats.

Thanks for proving my point
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:56 AM by florin
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:49 AM
florin wrote:
Sepplord wrote:

Good news for all the casuals is, that featherfarming wasn't changed, and the 85plats would now only be 60plats. I guess most casuals should be able to make do with 150k feathers and 60plats.

Wait so casual means poor to you?

I’m casual not lazy or new. This game has been around nearly 20 years so we have experience on how to be efficient - farming class is the way.

Case and point made, next argument sir!

AND 85 plat is really nothing when rogs were selling for 1-10 plat.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:05 AM by Sepplord
florin wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:56 AM
Sepplord wrote:
florin wrote:

I’m casual not lazy or new. This game has been around nearly 20 years so we have experience on how to be efficient - farming class is the way.

you keep dodging the argument and trying to put words into my mouth, nothing about that results in a case in point

Guess we have to disagree here as i don't feel like arguing under these conditions.
You keep telling yourself you are a casual with 85plats in your account, while i keep believing that casuals can casually get a char or two temped without huge additional problems just because salvage loot was nerfed
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:08 AM by florin
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:05 AM
florin wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:56 AM
Sepplord wrote:

you keep dodging the argument and trying to put words into my mouth, nothing about that results in a case in point

Guess we have to disagree here as i don't feel like arguing under these conditions.
You keep telling yourself you are a casual with 85plats in your account, while i keep believing that casuals can casually get a char or two temped without huge additional problems just because salvage loot was nerfed

I will agree that you are terrible at making a valid argument and are a shit poster.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:33 AM by Sepplord
florin wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:08 AM
I will agree that you are terrible at making a valid argument and are a shit poster.

irony
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:41 AM by florin
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:33 AM
florin wrote:

irony

The word you’re looking for is projection.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:46 AM by Sepplord
florin wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:41 AM
Sepplord wrote:
florin wrote:

irony

You just said that you are projecting...
You just called yourself terrible at making an argument and a shit poster.... I really didn't think this would ever happen, but i atually got a troll like you to call out their own shitty postings ^^

i am quite sure you did not intend to say that, but you just did.
So...maybe...don't try to lecture others about usage of words/language

EDIT: it won't get any better than this, stop trying
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:50 AM by florin
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:46 AM
florin wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 11:41 AM
Sepplord wrote:
irony

You just said that you are projecting...
You just called yourself terrible at making an argument and a shit poster.... I really didn't think this would ever happen, but i atually got a troll like you to call out their own shitty postings ^^

i am quite sure you did not intend to say that, but you just did.
So...maybe...don't try to lecture others about usage of words/language

No, I just made the argument for you since you’re incapable. Someone more self aware would understand
Mon 3 Jun 2019 12:30 PM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:

Nicht jeder spielt so wie du mit nur einem Mainchar, jetzt merkt man auch langsam in wechels Horn du blässt. Nur weil du einen Char nur spielst und dieser
nach einiger Zeit top equipt ist, kommt es dir gelegen dass die ganzen newbies am besten kein Template haben, damit du die alle auch ja schön farmen kannst.
Könnte ja sonst zu viel Konkurrenz geben wenn jeder für den Charakter ein gutes RVR Template hätte. Solche Leute wie dich mag ich gar nicht, die nur auf sich
aus sind und ja nichts den anderen gönnen!!! Und selbst wenn einer Platins hortet, was solls? Davon kann derjenige sich dann trotzdem nichts toll leisten.
Ich habe alleine schon auf Midgard Krieger 50, BD 50 und mache jetzt Berserker auf 50 und ohne farm Char und täglichen tg raid würde ich nie zu Templats kommen.

In Hibernia ist das noch viel schwieriger, da habe ich Enchanter und Champion auf 50 aber keiner von beiden hat RVR Template, weil Platin farmen sowas von die
Qual ist und Federn bekommt man ganz schlecht. In den letzten 4 Wochen nicht an einen einzigen GALA Raid teilnehmen können wegen Zeitverschiebungen.
In der gleichen Zeit konnte ich in Midgard an 15 TG Raids teilnehmen weil es eine feste Zeit gab und weil es Deutscher Raidleiter ist und irgendwie kann es
das nicht sein! Und der Darkspire run ist auch ein Witz ohne erfahrene raid Leute mit guten Templates. Frage mich eh warum man es den Spielern unbedingt
aufdrücken möchte was das PVM betrifft. Old School leveln ist ja noch ok aber danach Hardcore grinden für Federn und Platins ist halt einfach nur ein Witz.

Sorry das ich auf Deutsch schreibe aber mein Englisch ist leider sehr schlecht ;-/
Mon 3 Jun 2019 12:42 PM by Sepplord
Razur Ur wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 12:30 PM
Sorry das ich auf Deutsch schreibe aber mein Englisch ist leider sehr schlecht ;-/

Wenn dein englisch so schlecht is, solltest du evtl. nicht englische texte lesen, versuchen daraus Rückschlüsse zu ziehen und dann beleidigend werden nur weil du denkst du bist im Recht. So ziemlich jede deiner Anschuldigungen ist falsch und ungerechtfertigt. Ich habe z.B. 4 50er, 2getempt, 1temp fertig geplant aber noch nicht gecraftet, und noch ein 40er der auch noch ran muss. Ich hätte auch gern mehr gold in meiner Tasche. Immer. Egal wieviel da drin ist. Aber ich schau über den tellerrand und weiss das änderungen nicht nur das geld in meiner tasche sondern auch in anderen ändern. Im falle des salvage-loot nerfs hat es sicherlich NICHT primär casuals getroffen, das ist einfach mal ein Fakt. Und meine eigene Meinung habe ich hier noch nicht einmal genau definiert. Lediglich versucht die emotionalen bullshit-comments einiger forenuser hier zu relativieren.

Federfarmen wurde durch DS einfacher, insgesammt wurde federfarmen seit serverstart nur einfacher. Nicht schwerer.
Und ich entnehme deinem Text dass du nicht besonders viel gefarmt hast....komisch dass du dich über einen reinen salvage-dropnerf so aufregst. Wieviele plats hast du denn mit salvagen so gemacht vorher...dass das jetzt so doll ins gewicht fällt? Ich rechne dir gerne nochmal vor wie sich ein farmchar nur für 1-2temps nicht lohnt denn DARUM ging es hier gerade, nicht darum das ein wilder flamer wie du generell kein bock hat zu farmen

Sorry das ich jetzt klinge wie ein Arschloch, aber wie es in den wald hereinschallt ....
Mon 3 Jun 2019 12:57 PM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 12:42 PM
Razur Ur wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 12:30 PM

Wenn dein englisch so schlecht is, solltest du evtl. nicht englische texte lesen, versuchen daraus Rückschlüsse zu ziehen und dann beleidigend werden nur weil du denkst du bist im Recht. So ziemlich jede deiner Anschuldigungen ist falsch und ungerechtfertigt. Ich habe z.B. 4 50er, 2getempt, 1temp fertig geplant aber noch nicht gecraftet, und noch ein 40er der auch noch ran muss. Ich hätte auch gern mehr gold in meiner Tasche. Immer. Egal wieviel da drin ist. Aber ich schau über den tellerrand und weiss das änderungen nicht nur das geld in meiner tasche sondern auch in anderen ändern. Im falle des salvage-loot nerfs hat es sicherlich NICHT primär casuals getroffen, das ist einfach mal ein Fakt. Und meine eigene Meinung habe ich hier noch nicht einmal genau definiert. Lediglich versucht die emotionalen bullshit-comments einiger forenuser hier zu relativieren.

Federfarmen wurde durch DS einfacher, insgesammt wurde federfarmen seit serverstart nur einfacher. Nicht schwerer.
Und ich entnehme deinem Text dass du nicht besonders viel gefarmt hast....komisch dass du dich über einen reinen salvage-dropnerf so aufregst. Wieviele plats hast du denn mit salvagen so gemacht vorher...dass das jetzt so doll ins gewicht fällt? Ich rechne dir gerne nochmal vor wie sich ein farmchar nur für 1-2temps nicht lohnt denn DARUM ging es hier gerade, nicht darum das ein wilder flamer wie du generell kein bock hat zu farmen

Sorry das ich jetzt klinge wie ein Arschloch, aber wie es in den wald hereinschallt ....

Wo beleidige ich dich den? Ich habe nur meine Eindrücke von dir beschrieben wie du dich hier gibst und english lesen und verstehen tue ich schon, aber mir fallen
oft selber nicht gleich die Wörter ein damit meine Sätze auf english auch einen guten Sinn ergeben. Und jeder Causalspieler kann sich einen Farmchar erstellen
und ich zähle mich auch dazu, da ich im Gegensatz zu früher heute eine Partnerin habe und abends auch nur noch 2 bis 3 Stunden spielen kann. Und ich rege
mich eher darüber auf, dass alle die etwas später angefangen haben wie ich, jetzt nichts mehr abbekommen vom Kuchen und ehrlich gesagt habe ich mich die letzten
Wochen nur noch durchquält. Eigentlich wollte ich mir nur einen Krieger machen und einen BD und um diese beiden RVR Rdy zu machen habe ich schon 5
Wochen gebraucht und jetzt wollte ich halt mal Bersi ausprobieren und fertig tempen. Nur dauert es halt aber ist gott sei dank einfacher zu handhaben wie
in Hibernia. Mich würde interessieren in welchem Realm du spielst und wie du an die Federn gekommen bist als Causalspieler. Vielleicht kann ich ja was lernen.

Und wo wurde feder farmen erleichtert für Causal spieler? Also die Causalplayer möchte ich sehen, die ohne Temp es schaffen innerhalb von 1 bis 2 Stunden DS
zu farmen. DS ist schon wieder für die Hardcore Player, weil die können sich einen Wund farmen an Federn und dann easy für Platins verkaufen.

Ach ja und ein paar Tage vor den Änderungen habe ich 1,5 bis 2p die Stunde gefarmt und jetzt farme ich nur noch 0,5p bis 0,8p die Stunde und ja mich ärgert
es das ich da wohl 2 bis 3 Wochen zu spät dran war ;-/.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 1:37 PM by Sepplord
Razur Ur wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 12:57 PM
Wo beleidige ich dich den?

Nur weil du einen Char nur spielst und dieser
nach einiger Zeit top equipt ist, kommt es dir gelegen dass die ganzen newbies am besten kein Template haben, damit du die alle auch ja schön farmen kannst.
Könnte ja sonst zu viel Konkurrenz geben wenn jeder für den Charakter ein gutes RVR Template hätte. Solche Leute wie dich mag ich gar nicht, die nur auf sich
aus sind und ja nichts den anderen gönnen!!!

ach? das war gar nicht negativ oder gar beleidigend gemeint?
I hab auch niemals gesagt, das ich ein casual wäre...oder das jemand kein casual mehr wäre sobald er sich einen farmchar erstellt. Das sind alles (fehl-)interpretationen von dir und anderen weil ihr lest was ihr lesen wollt. Und anstelle mal über den punkt an sich nachzudenken, wird der lieber übergangen und sofort das nächste totschlagargument ausgepackt.

Zur erinnerung, ursprünglich habe ich lediglich widersprochen, dass casuals kaum noch eine chance haben ohne elendigen grind ein temp zu bauen. Diese Aussage kann man hier überall von diversen postern lesen, und in gewisser Weise auch aus deinem Vorwurf-kommentar gegen mich herausinterpretieren.

Meine Aussage dazu ist nach wie vor: Ein casual bekommt (in den meisten fällen) ein template schneller ohne extra farmchar oder aber hat ansprüche, die über denen eines casuals stehen. In der Regel auch für mehrere chars (je nachdem wie einfach/schwer sie zu tempen sind)
Mon 3 Jun 2019 1:56 PM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 1:37 PM
I hab auch niemals gesagt, das ich ein casual wäre...oder das jemand kein casual mehr wäre sobald er sich einen farmchar erstellt. Das sind alles (fehl-)interpretationen von dir und anderen weil ihr lest was ihr lesen wollt. Und anstelle mal über den punkt an sich nachzudenken, wird der lieber übergangen und sofort das nächste totschlagargument ausgepackt.

Zur erinnerung, ursprünglich habe ich lediglich widersprochen, dass casuals kaum noch eine chance haben ohne elendigen grind ein temp zu bauen. Diese Aussage kann man hier überall von diversen postern lesen, und in gewisser Weise auch aus deinem Vorwurf-kommentar gegen mich herausinterpretieren.

Meine Aussage dazu ist nach wie vor: Ein casual bekommt (in den meisten fällen) ein template schneller ohne extra farmchar oder aber hat ansprüche, die über denen eines casuals stehen. In der Regel auch für mehrere chars (je nachdem wie einfach/schwer sie zu tempen sind)

Erstens habe ich keine Beleidigung geschrieben über dich und zweitens bestätigst du immer mehr meiner Aussage! Wie kannst du als nicht Causalspieler behaupten,
das es für Causalplayer einfacher geworden ist an ein vernünftiges Template zu kommen? Bitte erkläre uns doch mal wie man als Causalspieler innerhalb von
1 Wocher an ein vernünftiges Template kommt wenn man einen Champion spielen möchte, wo man alles am Cap haben will oder ach stimmt ja man muss dann
zurückstecken als Causalspieler und hat halt dann kein optimales RVR Temp und dieses Denken ist bei dir egoistisch! Hauptsache du hast deine 3 Charaktere bald
fertig equipt. Wie lange hast du den gebraucht für deine drei Charaktere und welches Realm spielst du, dass hast du mir immer noch nicht mitgeteilt und wie bist
du an Platins gekommen ohne einen Farmchar zu haben und die meisten Causalspieler zocken solo und wenn man glück hat kann man sich mal irgendwo anschließen, wenn man eine nette Gilde gefunden hat. Also bitte verrate mir welches Realm du spielst und wie du easy an Federn und Platin gekommen bist. Du stellst
Behauptungen auf ohne Beispiele zu nennen.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 2:06 PM by Lillebror
florin wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:36 AM
Lillebror wrote:

Amount of time played
Set groups or pugs
Grouped or solo
Guilded or not
Crafter or not
House or not

I do not have the answers but think casual is linked to how competative you play the game (min max) when you actually play.
Given your list i tick all "boxes" and im not casual, thought i dont play set 8man grp just mostly same duo partner if duo.
1. Amount of time is not so important, its how you use it. (a lot of time spent help as rr grow over time) you can easy be rr11 and casual imo
2. To me grp or solo doesnt matter (easyer to be casual as solo due to grp commitment)
3. Guilded or not for me has nothing to do with casual either (Guilds gather likeminded so its a good way to accomplish what you want with your time spent)
4. I tend to think a casual actually have more lgm crafters than a harcore player duo to what focus you have in game, but its all about what you want ( i see my focus was pvp )
5. A house is as important as templateing. (less so here at Phoenix due to account vault imo, but still a must)

Haveing PvP char and a farm char is about being effisent not hardcore/casual.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 2:19 PM by Sepplord
Razur Ur wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 1:56 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 1:37 PM

Erstens habe ich keine Beleidigung geschrieben über dich und zweitens bestätigst du immer mehr meiner Aussage! Wie kannst du als nicht Causalspieler behaupten,
das es für Causalplayer einfacher geworden ist an ein vernünftiges Template zu kommen? Bitte erkläre uns doch mal wie man als Causalspieler innerhalb von
1 Wocher an ein vernünftiges Template kommt wenn man einen Champion spielen möchte, wo man alles am Cap haben will oder ach stimmt ja man muss dann
zurückstecken als Causalspieler und hat halt dann kein optimales RVR Temp und dieses Denken ist bei dir egoistisch! Hauptsache du hast deine 3 Charaktere bald
fertig equipt. Wie lange hast du den gebraucht für deine drei Charaktere und welches Realm spielst du, dass hast du mir immer noch nicht mitgeteilt und wie bist
du an Platins gekommen ohne einen Farmchar zu haben und die meisten Causalspieler zocken solo und wenn man glück hat kann man sich mal irgendwo anschließen, wenn man eine nette Gilde gefunden hat. Also bitte verrate mir welches Realm du spielst und wie du easy an Federn und Platin gekommen bist. Du stellst
Behauptungen auf ohne Beispiele zu nennen.

bitte was?
Du hast gar keine Beleidigung geschreiben, aber ich bestätige mit meinen posts deine aussagen? die aussagen die du gar nicht geschrieben hat ^^
Ist meine letzte Antwort an dich, falls du nicht sachlicher wirst. Du scheinst dich nur aufzuregen und zu raten was ich schreibe anstelle vorsichtig zu lesen. Ich habe auch nicht geschrieben das es für einen neuen char genauso einfach wäre ein temp zu baun wie vor 8wochen. Ich habe geschrieben das Federfarm spielmechanisch unverändert ist, im Gegenteil DS und Federbelohnungen für RvR-tasks wurden ZUSÄTZLICH zu den anderen Quellen hinzugefügt. Das es weniger raids gibt, und dadurch schwieriger/zufälliger wird mal eben ohne aufwand mitzugehen ist etwas völlig anderes.

Wüsste nicht was es zur Sache tut was für chars ich habe, greif mein argument an, nicht wer ich bin. Das würde vielen Diskussionen hier helfen. Aber wenn es dich glücklich macht:

1. 50er Warrior (temped)
2. 50er SB (temped)
3. 50er Hunter (temp fertig aber nicht gecraftet)
4. 50er is ein BD (steht aber noch mit lvl49 und genug Eiern für lvl up in svasud, war vor ner Woche noch 45oder46 oderso)
5. 40er Heiler

Good luck da irgendwie deine Theorie zu bestätigen dass ich krass abgesalvaged habe und es jetzt keinem mehr gönne
Mon 3 Jun 2019 2:36 PM by florin
Lillebror wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 2:06 PM
florin wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 10:36 AM
Lillebror wrote:

Amount of time played
Set groups or pugs
Grouped or solo
Guilded or not
Crafter or not
House or not

I do not have the answers but think casual is linked to how competative you play the game (min max) when you actually play.
Given your list i tick all "boxes" and im not casual, thought i dont play set 8man grp just mostly same duo partner if duo.
1. Amount of time is not so important, its how you use it. (a lot of time spent help as rr grow over time) you can easy be rr11 and casual imo
2. To me grp or solo doesnt matter (easyer to be casual as solo due to grp commitment)
3. Guilded or not for me has nothing to do with casual either (Guilds gather likeminded so its a good way to accomplish what you want with your time spent)
4. I tend to think a casual actually have more lgm crafters than a harcore player duo to what focus you have in game, but its all about what you want ( i see my focus was pvp )
5. A house is as important as templateing. (less so here at Phoenix due to account vault imo, but still a must)

Haveing PvP char and a farm char is about being effisent not hardcore/casual.

All good points since the definition of casual is in the eye of the beholder. Phoenix has done a better job in bridging the gap between casuals and hardcore in pve. There are only so many things you can do with a million feathers after 100 DS runs. Rvr is better than other shards but the hardcore will always out rank due to time investment, skill / experience and coordination.

Hence my number 1 differentiator between hardcore and casual is time. Although one can be a hardcore crafter / trophy hunter / farmer too. I spent a few days seeing what old and new world purple mobs I can solo for example - solo I consider casual, set group less casual.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 2:42 PM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 2:19 PM
bitte was?
Du hast gar keine Beleidigung geschreiben, aber ich bestätige mit meinen posts deine aussagen? die aussagen die du gar nicht geschrieben hat ^^
Ist meine letzte Antwort an dich, falls du nicht sachlicher wirst. Du scheinst dich nur aufzuregen und zu raten was ich schreibe anstelle vorsichtig zu lesen. Ich habe auch nicht geschrieben das es für einen neuen char genauso einfach wäre ein temp zu baun wie vor 8wochen. Ich habe geschrieben das Federfarm spielmechanisch unverändert ist, im Gegenteil DS und Federbelohnungen für RvR-tasks wurden ZUSÄTZLICH zu den anderen Quellen hinzugefügt. Das es weniger raids gibt, und dadurch schwieriger/zufälliger wird mal eben ohne aufwand mitzugehen ist etwas völlig anderes.

Wüsste nicht was es zur Sache tut was für chars ich habe, greif mein argument an, nicht wer ich bin. Das würde vielen Diskussionen hier helfen. Aber wenn es dich glücklich macht:

1. 50er Warrior (temped)
2. 50er SB (temped)
3. 50er Hunter (temp fertig aber nicht gecraftet)
4. 50er is ein BD (steht aber noch mit lvl49 und genug Eiern für lvl up in svasud, war vor ner Woche noch 45oder46 oderso)
5. 40er Heiler

Good luck da irgendwie deine Theorie zu bestätigen dass ich krass abgesalvaged habe und es jetzt keinem mehr gönne

Jetzt kann ich deine überheblichen Kommentare nachvollziehen ;-), der einzige der andere immer missinteprätiert bist nur du selbst. Deine Ansicht ist die einzig
Wahre und keine andere. Und wenn man natürlich nur Midgard spielt und täglich an TG raids teilnehmen kann, ist deine Aussage voll zutreffend für Causal Spieler,
aber leider auch nur in Midgard und das auch nur weil dort täglich wie schon von mir geschrieben ein Deutscher seinen TG Raid durchzieht und das immer
um 19:30 Uhr! Nur nochmal zum verstehen, diesen Vorgang gibt es ausschließlich nur für Midgard zur Zeit und in keinem anderen Realm! Und da kannst du es
gar nicht nachvollziehen, weil du es noch in keinen anderen Realm versucht hast dir dort ein paar Charaktere auf 50 zu ziehen und easy rvr Temp rdy zu machen.
Ich möchte dir nichts böses aber wenn dann musst du auch alle Fakten auf den Tisch legen. Wie gesagt in Midgard kann man Dank täglichen TG Raids wirklich
Anschluss finden ohne sich theoretisch einen Farmchar zu machen. In den anderen Realms ist das imo nicht möglich zumindest nicht in Hibernia und ganz
ehrlich, ich habe auch zuerst so gedacht wie du mit dem Wechsel nach Hibernia, das es doch genauso entspannt wird und ein paar Gala Raids mit mache.
Leider ist dem überhaupt nicht so ;-/. Deswegen habe ich auch geschrieben, dass es mit meinen 32er Bersi um einiges einfacher wird, da ich noch 60k Federn
herum liegen habe, dank den täglichen TG raids was natürlich auf Dauer auch sehr öde ist. Und ich gehöre halt zu den Spielern, die ungern RVR Zerg mit
random Drops spiele nur um ein paar Federn zu erhalten beim Keep raiden. Weil das macht genauso viel Spaß wie Brainafk im TG raid den anderen
hinterher zu laufen. Und du solltest nicht immer alles als Angriff auf deiner Person beziehen und wie du siehst kann ich jetzt deine Aussage nachvollziehen.
Und wenn man es genau nimmt, gerade weil du nicht darauf angewiesen bist was Salvageloot betrifft, gönnst du es erst recht den Anderen nicht und
wetterst gegen diese ganzen Hardcore Farmer, weil die halt doch den einen oder anderen Platin dann mehr haben als du ;-). Ich bin der Meinung es
gibt verschiedene Wege an Platins zu kommen aber deswegen es anderen zu missgönngen weil man selber einen anderen weg eingeschlagen hat
finde ich nicht Inordnung.

Now I can share your arrogant commentsunderstand ;-) the only one who is always missinteprätiert other you are yourself. Your view is the only one
true and no other. And of course, if you only play Midgard and you can take part in TG raids on a daily basis, your statement is fully applicable to Causal players,
but unfortunately only in Midgard and that only because there daily as already written by me a German runs through his TG Raid and always at 19:30! Just to understand, this process is only available for Midgard now and in no other realm! And there you can do not understand it, because you have not tried it in any
other realm to draw a few characters to 50 and make easy rvr temp rdy there. I do not want to hurt you but if you have to put all the facts on the table. As I said
in Midgard you can really thanks to daily TG Raids Find a connection without theoretically making a Farmchar. In the other realms, the imo is not possible, at least
not in Hibernia and throughout Honestly, I also thought the same way as you did when you moved to Hibernia, which is just as relaxed and does some gala raids.
Unfortunately, that's not the case at all; - /. That's why I've written that it's a lot easier with my 32er Bersi, because I still have 60k Feather lying around, thanks to the daily TG raids which of course in the long run is very dull. And I belong to the players who are reluctant to join RVR Zerg random Drops just play to get some feathers while keeping raiding. Because that's just as much fun as Brainafk in the TG raid the others to run after. And you should not always refer to everything as an attack on your person and as you can see I can now understand your statement.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 7:43 PM by Sepplord
aha also jetzt is das ich midgard spiele, und bin sauer weil andre mehr haben als ich...
wenn ich dir jetzt erzähle, das ich über 80plat ruimliegen habe und der grund warum chars nicht getemped sind nichts mit geld zu tun hat, findest du wieder was andres um mich als egoisten hinzustellen.

Um ein competitives Temp zu haben braucht man auch gar keine Federn, ich weiss also nicht warum du dich so darauf versteifst, das Midgard mit täglichen TG raids einfacher ist. Aber war wohl der einzige Krumen den du gefunden hast. Die TG Weste hat einen sehr starken heil-procc, den will man wohl haben (ich zumindest) aber ich bezweifle das durch diesen nennenswert Kämpfe entschieden werden. Dennoch 15k Federn "braucht" wohl auch der casual um sich gut zu fühlen mit seinem Temp.

Was du allerdings immer noch nicht verstanden hast, es ist mir im Endeffekt völlig wieviel salvagte-loot droppt. Wenn die devs entscheiden dass ab morgen 10mal soviel salvage loot dropt, dann ist das so und dann werden sie dafür wohl Gründe haben. Ich lass mich gerne überzeugen wenn fehler gemacht werden oder fehlentscheidungen getroffen werden, aber dann bitte mit echten argumenten und nicht mit schwachsinn der schlicht nicht stimmt oder versucht über emotionen zu manipulieren (wie hier mit dem verweis auf all die armen casuals die wegen salvage-loot nerf kein temp baun können). Auf solche Comments werde ich mich sicherlich auch dann stürzen und diese kritisieren. Wenn du schon dauernd persönlich werden musst und fehler suchst: DAS kannst man mir sicherlich vorwerfen, ich verbrenne zuviel Zeit in foren mit unnützen diskussionen...aber ich denke über den Sinn des Lebens zu diskutieren und was völlige zeitverschwendung und was akzeptable zeitverschwendung ist, sprengt hier wohl den Rahmen
Tue 4 Jun 2019 1:16 PM by Razur Ur
Dann erkläre mir doch, wie du an soviele Platins gekommen bist ohne zu farmen ;-)? Wie hast du es den geschafft über 80 Platin an zu häufen? Wenn du so gut
wie nie TG Raids mitgemacht hast ( muss ich ja von ausgehen, da du nur 15k jeweils für TG Weste gebraucht hast). Mir geht es nur darum, dass du dich über
andere hier ecchauffierst obwohl es dir doch egal sein könnte und warum sollten Causaul Spieler keinen Farmbot haben? Wurde hier auch schon erwähnt
das ein Ani, BD oder Necro (als Beispiel) innerhalb von 3 bis 4 Tagen von 0 auf 50 erstellt werden kann. Abgesehen davon, dass 80% aller Spieler hier alte
Veteranen sind und sich relativ schnell eingefuchst haben was leveln betrifft. Ich brauche mir keine Gründe an den Haaren herbeiziehen im Gegensatz
zu dir und wie gesagt du kannst die diversen Aussagen von anderen Leuten hier nicht nachvollziehen, weil die halt in den anderen Realms spielen, wo gegen
ich natürlich auch nicht nachvollziehen könnte, wenn diese Jammerlappen welche du anprangerst auch in Midgard spielen.
Tue 4 Jun 2019 2:10 PM by Sepplord
Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 4 Jun 2019 1:16 PM
Dann erkläre mir doch, wie du an soviele Platins gekommen bist ohne zu farmen ;-)? Wie hast du es den geschafft über 80 Platin an zu häufen? Wenn du so gut
wie nie TG Raids mitgemacht hast ( muss ich ja von ausgehen, da du nur 15k jeweils für TG Weste gebraucht hast). Mir geht es nur darum, dass du dich über
andere hier ecchauffierst obwohl es dir doch egal sein könnte und warum sollten Causaul Spieler keinen Farmbot haben? Wurde hier auch schon erwähnt
das ein Ani, BD oder Necro (als Beispiel) innerhalb von 3 bis 4 Tagen von 0 auf 50 erstellt werden kann. Abgesehen davon, dass 80% aller Spieler hier alte
Veteranen sind und sich relativ schnell eingefuchst haben was leveln betrifft. Ich brauche mir keine Gründe an den Haaren herbeiziehen im Gegensatz
zu dir und wie gesagt du kannst die diversen Aussagen von anderen Leuten hier nicht nachvollziehen, weil die halt in den anderen Realms spielen, wo gegen
ich natürlich auch nicht nachvollziehen könnte, wenn diese Jammerlappen welche du anprangerst auch in Midgard spielen.

sigh

Die hälfte deiner fragen ist bereits beantwortet. Ich hab auch schon mehrmals klargestellt das ich niemals gesagt habe casuals haben keinen farmchar oder das jemand sobald er einen farchar macht kein casual mehr wäre. Ich bins Leid mich dauernd zu wiederholen, ich hab dirzuliebe schon die Sprache gewechselt und du gibst dir dennoch scheinbar nicht genug Mühe ordentlich zu lesen was ich schreibe. Ich hab z.B. auch nie behauptet dass ich nur TG weste im Temp habe....ich weiss nicht wie du das aus meinen Aussagen rausintepretierst...und WARUM vor allem? Was hat meine TG raid Häufigkeit mit meinen Platins zutun? TG droppt kein Gold.

Mir geht es nur darum, dass du dich über andere hier ecchauffierst obwohl es dir doch egal sein könnte

Alles könnte einem egal sein...was soll das für ein Argument sein? Du echauffierst dich doch über meine Komments genauso, obwhol es dir doch egal sein könnte...
Totschlagargument

TL;DR: Ich habs versucht, die Antworten zu deinen Fragen sind da. Such sie oder lass es. Ich bin erstmal raus aus diesem Teil der Diskussion da sie sich jetzt genug im Kreis gedreht hat
Tue 4 Jun 2019 2:58 PM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 4 Jun 2019 2:10 PM
Die hälfte deiner fragen ist bereits beantwortet. Ich hab auch schon mehrmals klargestellt das ich niemals gesagt habe casuals haben keinen farmchar oder das jemand sobald er einen farchar macht kein casual mehr wäre.
Du scheinst wirklich Gedächtnisschwund zu haben hier ein Post von dir wo du es explizit geschrieben hast!

Sepplord wrote:

Sepplord wrote:
Tue 4 Jun 2019 2:10 PM
Ich bins Leid mich dauernd zu wiederholen, ich hab dirzuliebe schon die Sprache gewechselt und du gibst dir dennoch scheinbar nicht genug Mühe ordentlich zu lesen was ich schreibe.

Du wiederholst dich anständig, weil du anscheinend dein Geschwätzt von gestern schon wieder vergessen hast oder änderst ständig deine Meinung ;-/.

Sepplord wrote:
Ich hab z.B. auch nie behauptet dass ich nur TG weste im Temp habe....ich weiss nicht wie du das aus meinen Aussagen rausintepretierst...und WARUM vor allem? Was hat meine TG raid Häufigkeit mit meinen Platins zutun? TG droppt kein Gold.

In deinen vorherigen Post hast du noch von der TG West geschwärmt und meintest das die causal nichts anderes brauchen ausser um sich noch geiler zu finden was Items für Federn betreffen! Haben wir wohl auch wieder vergessen! Und nur so nebenbei wenn du soviele Federn gefarmt hast, dann stell dich net so dumm und frage nach was man ansonsten noch damit machen soll! für 10k Federn bekommt man im Schnitt 2Platin und wenn du sonst nie grinden tust hast du wohl anscheinend sehr viel von den damaligen täglich TG raids profiertiert und vielleicht noch den einen oder anderen tollen Roq erwischt zum verkaufen. Weil anders kann ich es mir nicht vorstellen wie du drei fertige Temps dir leisten konntest und dabei noch 80P auf der Bank hast. Also hör bitte damit auf, anderen Leuten die sich jetzt ärgern über den niedrigen salvage Drops lustig zu machen bzw. als Lügner oder sonstiges darzustellen, nur weil du halt zufälligerweise in Midgard den Easy PVM Zug aufspringen konntest dank täglichen TG Raids! Und wenn du meinst, du hast den Löffel mit der Weisheit gefressen, dann gebe doch den Causal Spielern Tipps, wie die in Hibernia und Albion easy an Templates kommen wenn diese zb. Hybridklassen spielen wollen. Ansonsten erspare uns einfach deine geistigen Ergüsse.

Und hier nochmal dein Post zur Erinnerung

Sepplord wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 7:43 PM
Um ein competitives Temp zu haben braucht man auch gar keine Federn, ich weiss also nicht warum du dich so darauf versteifst, das Midgard mit täglichen TG raids einfacher ist. Aber war wohl der einzige Krumen den du gefunden hast. Die TG Weste hat einen sehr starken heil-procc, den will man wohl haben (ich zumindest) aber ich bezweifle das durch diesen nennenswert Kämpfe entschieden werden. Dennoch 15k Federn "braucht" wohl auch der casual um sich gut zu fühlen mit seinem Temp.
Tue 4 Jun 2019 7:58 PM by Sepplord
Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 4 Jun 2019 2:58 PM
[...]
Die Bedeutung des Wortes "usually" ist dir bekannt?

auch nie behauptet dass ich nur TG weste im Temp habe
Die TG Weste hat einen sehr starken heil-procc, den will man wohl haben (ich zumindest)

Die Bedeutung des Wortes "nur" ist dir bekannt?

Hör auf zu ragen, schlaf mal ne Nacht drüber, und wenn du nicht mehr das Gefühl hast du musst auch noch in anderen Threads bzgl. unseres Streitgesprächs deiner Wut freien Lauf lassen, les einfach nochmal genau was ich geschrieben habe.

Du kannst deine Anschuldigungen zukünftig auch gerne per PM an mich herantragen, dann müssen nicht alle ertragen wie ich mich dann wieder öffentlich verteidige und du dann wieder die nächste Zeile suchst die man im sinn verdrehen kann
Wed 5 Jun 2019 8:44 AM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 4 Jun 2019 7:58 PM
Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 4 Jun 2019 2:58 PM
[...]
Die Bedeutung des Wortes "usually" ist dir bekannt?

auch nie behauptet dass ich nur TG weste im Temp habe
Die TG Weste hat einen sehr starken heil-procc, den will man wohl haben (ich zumindest)

Die Bedeutung des Wortes "nur" ist dir bekannt?

Hör auf zu ragen, schlaf mal ne Nacht drüber, und wenn du nicht mehr das Gefühl hast du musst auch noch in anderen Threads bzgl. unseres Streitgesprächs deiner Wut freien Lauf lassen, les einfach nochmal genau was ich geschrieben habe.

Du kannst deine Anschuldigungen zukünftig auch gerne per PM an mich herantragen, dann müssen nicht alle ertragen wie ich mich dann wieder öffentlich verteidige und du dann wieder die nächste Zeile suchst die man im sinn verdrehen kann

Leb ruhig in deiner eigenen Welt weiter, du schreibst und behauptest hier Sachen die einfach nicht stimmen und es macht keinen Sinn mit jemanden weiter zu
schreiben der nur bullshit von sich gibt und vor allem dazu nicht steht oder sich fadenscheinig raus redet mit Worten wie "nur" oder "meistens". Desweiteren weiß
ich auch nicht wie du darauf kommst, dass ich rage oder voller Wut sein sollte? Aber gut anscheinend schließt du vieles von dich auf andere ;-) und bei einem anderen
thread war es ironisch gemeint mit einem gewissen Seitenhieb aber du musst natürlich sofort drauf anspringen und beleidigend werden mit deiner Wohlfahrt ;-).

Live quietly in your own world, you write and claim things that just are not true and it makes no sense to continue with someone
write only bullshit of himself and above all does not stand or threadbare out talking with words like "only" or "usually". Furthermore knows
I also do not like how you come out that I should be angry or full of anger? But apparently you close a lot of you to others ;-) and another
Thread was meant ironically with a certain sideline but of course you have to jump on it immediately and become insulting with your welfare ;-).
Wed 5 Jun 2019 8:57 AM by Sepplord
Razur Ur wrote:
Wed 5 Jun 2019 8:44 AM
[...]

florin wrote:
Tue 4 Jun 2019 6:38 PM
Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 4 Jun 2019 3:33 PM
Or you ask Sepplord he knowing all ;-), how you get much feathern and platins for well Template without Farmbot.

You can not ask a man on state welfare how to become rich

Jo, ganz klar werde ich hier mit wohlfahrt beleidigend....Für mich siehts so aus als wäre ich die Person die damit beleidigt wird
Deine Anschuldigungen werden absurder Kommentar zu Kommentar.

Dass du mich missverstehst weil du nicht sorgfältig liest macht meine Erklärungen nicht zu Ausreden, und erst Recht nicht zur Lüge.
Wed 5 Jun 2019 9:44 AM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 5 Jun 2019 8:57 AM
Jo, ganz klar werde ich hier mit wohlfahrt beleidigend....Für mich siehts so aus als wäre ich die Person die damit beleidigt wird

Dass du mich missverstehst weil du nicht sorgfältig liest macht meine Erklärungen nicht zu Ausreden, und erst Recht nicht zur Lüge.

Du bist der einzige wo nicht richtig liest und versteht! Das mit der Wohlfahrt habe ich nicht geschrieben sondern ein anderer User warum du mich da mit Quoten tust
in deinem RageModus habe ich nicht ganz verstanden ;-). Wenn dann bitte an Florin wenden und nicht mich, weil mein Post für sich alleine stehend war alles andere
als Beleidigend aber für dich ist ja jeder beledigend der nicht deiner Meinung ist.
Wed 5 Jun 2019 10:06 AM by REVOLTE
Razur Ur wrote:
Wed 5 Jun 2019 9:44 AM
...........Du bist der einzige wo .........du mich da mit Quoten tust...

lul.
nehmt euch doch n zimmer ♥

lets get back to topic: ill start with a casual: "omg animist op."
Wed 5 Jun 2019 10:15 AM by Sepplord
Razur Ur wrote:
Wed 5 Jun 2019 9:44 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 5 Jun 2019 8:57 AM

Du bist der einzige wo nicht richtig liest und versteht! Das mit der Wohlfahrt habe ich nicht geschrieben sondern ein anderer User warum du mich da mit Quoten tust
in deinem RageModus habe ich nicht ganz verstanden ;-). Wenn dann bitte an Florin wenden und nicht mich, weil mein Post für sich alleine stehend war alles andere
als Beleidigend aber für dich ist ja jeder beledigend der nicht deiner Meinung ist.

Ich habe nicht behauptet das DU das gesagt hast.

Zusammenfassung für dich:
1. Du wirfst mir Beleidung bzgl Wohlfahrt vor.
2. Ich zeige dir, dass es jemand anderes war...und ich das ZIEL der Bleidigung war
3. anstelle deinen Fehler einzusehen erklärst du mir jetzt das du das nicht gesagt hast...No shit sherlock. GENAU darum ging es.

MAn muss dir ja anrechnen dass du zumindest mal etwas gemerkt hast, nämich das es der Florin war mit der Wohlfahrtsbeleidigung.
Dass du mitzitiert wurdest liegt an einem gewissen Ding namens Kontext. Der ist wichtig. Ohne den könnte man nämlich nicht erkennen wer Ziel des Kommentars war.

Und nur so nebenbei: Das Wort "wo" ist kein Relativpronomen

REVOLTE wrote:
Wed 5 Jun 2019 10:06 AM
lets get back to topic

Yeah you are right, i got carried away offtopic far too long. Sry...
I just can't help myself when i get called a liar, but i should have ignored him long ago...I'll try improving on that matter
Wed 5 Jun 2019 12:50 PM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 5 Jun 2019 10:15 AM
Yeah you are right, i got carried away offtopic far too long. Sry...
I just can't help myself when i get called a liar, but i should have ignored him long ago...I'll try improving on that matter

Is ok Seppeline you are the best ;-).
Wed 5 Jun 2019 1:00 PM by kratoxin
Ein only does TG raids Sundays and Wednesdays now only. so only 2 days a week.
Wed 5 Jun 2019 1:33 PM by Razur Ur
Everyone knows the TG start for Sunday?
Fri 28 Jun 2019 11:51 AM by Gorgoroth
Can you two please take a room for yourself and live out the frustration in some other way than hijacking and rambling ehatever off topic?

But to the original question. Midgard is the realm where you can farm gold easiest. I cant speak for hibernia, but albion is surely not as efficient as you can be in Midgard. Not by a very long shot.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics