Others Targeting my Pet

Started 20 Feb 2019
by Dreldan
in PvE
Hello,

I just started playing here with my friend and we're playing SM/Shaman duo. I was wondering if there is an easy way for him to target my SM pet with a macro or hotkey? When i pull a group of mobs sometimes it can be difficult for him to manually click my pet if he unclicked it to cast another spell or something.
Wed 20 Feb 2019 9:39 PM by moe_Jiller
There is not. Also, the Top Post in this subforum when you posted this is about the same topic
Wed 20 Feb 2019 10:01 PM by Neehi
It can help if you have a troll pet. Summon and kill pet until it appears as a troll. Makes no difference stats-wise, but is a great help when healer is trying to target your pet.
Thu 21 Feb 2019 12:54 PM by Halma
Dreldan wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 9:25 PM
Hello,

I just started playing here with my friend and we're playing SM/Shaman duo. I was wondering if there is an easy way for him to target my SM pet with a macro or hotkey? When i pull a group of mobs sometimes it can be difficult for him to manually click my pet if he unclicked it to cast another spell or something.

Just click on your pet after the pulling is done via pet bar. He can /assist you after that.
Thu 21 Feb 2019 3:23 PM by Dreldan
Thanks for the advice guys, that helps.
Fri 22 Feb 2019 12:45 PM by Koljar
You can always target your pet via the pet window. No need to klick the pet itself.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics