Best in slot gear/gear lists?

Started 11 Feb 2019
by antiflagdan
in PvE
I have searched a fair amount online and I am having issues locating the best way to sort through gear. I am mostly just curious about items with unique procs to them. Is allakhazam the best way to find these things? Thinking back to the SI days, I recall people running a lot of sc'ed crafted gear, including weapons. I'd like to see what is out there in the world as far as drops that have unique effects to them, if they exist. Does anyone have any suggestions other than sorting through a ridiculous amount of items on allakhazam to find some cool looking gear with some cool procs etc?
Tue 12 Feb 2019 8:15 PM by dansari
Check all of the feather merchants for this info, as well as the Charges post stickied to this sub forum. Then of course you could ask around in game or discord or your realm forum
Sat 16 Feb 2019 10:40 AM by Estat
BiS torso is Tuscaren Glacier/Caer Sidi/Galladoria Heal Proc
BiS every other armor piece is crafted with 150 Ablative or 130 Heal Proc
BiS weapon/shield is crafted in most cases with very few exceptions, check feather merchants
BiS all jewelry items is high uti ROG loot unless you need an offensive charge
For charges check out the sticky thread and feather merchants
Sat 16 Feb 2019 11:19 AM by secrain
dansari wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 8:15 PM
Check all of the feather merchants for this info...

Completely unnecessary to look thru all those npcs for 1 item. All you need is the chest piece...
Sat 16 Feb 2019 3:34 PM by dansari
secrain wrote:
Sat 16 Feb 2019 11:19 AM
dansari wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 8:15 PM
Check all of the feather merchants for this info...

Completely unnecessary to look thru all those npcs for 1 item. All you need is the chest piece...

?? OP asked about cool proc items, not TG vest. The feather merchants basically have all you will need.
Sun 17 Feb 2019 9:26 AM by antiflagdan
Thanks everyone for your replies!
Mon 18 Feb 2019 9:59 PM by DinoTriz
Start running Tuscaren Glacier/Caer Sidi/Galladoria raids at 45.

You won't be able to roll on items, but the feathers are important.

Two raids will usually get you enough to buy your chest item, which should be your first purchase.

(Make sure you try and hit every raid mob)

After the Chest, the weapons are decent.

Most everything else can be dwarfed by the uncommon purchase of a cheap high utility RoG on the market. I managed to snag a 72 utility jewelry piece for like 200g last night. Those deals are available.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics