Respawn rate (espacially dungeons)

Started 3 Feb 2019
by Tree
in PvE
One of the most annoying things about Phoenix is the very different respawn times. Sure you can go XP in frontier and almost any mob there has an amazing camp with lots of spawns and fast respawn, but in homezone you never really know. Just had a end lvl 20 group and because of RvR inc we decided to move to homezone for the time being. We ran around for maybe 30 minutes and all the spawns were either to small or respawn was too slow.
We ended up going to Treibh Caillte and it should have been just perfect, level and spawn sizes certainly were. But the respawn time was horrible, no way you could level there as a group.

In the end the group broke apart, not because it didnt perform well, but simply because we could not find a decent spot in the homezone.

So I do hope the staff will rethink both spawn sizes and espacially respawn timers in homezone with particular focus on dungeons. Please make dungeons great again.
Tue 5 Feb 2019 4:37 PM by gruenesschaf
Report individual camps, overworld mobs use our default respawn time whereas the dungeon spawn times have been set manually at some point with the intention of making it possible for groups to move through them. The intention is obviously not to make them entirely pointless and hence actual spots inside dungeons could probably use a reduction in spawn time, report those please.
Tue 5 Feb 2019 4:57 PM by Tree
Yeah that makes sense, but even for moving through the spawns are really slow.
Probably all dead ends could go to fast respawn. The problem is, I dont have a character now to test the individual spawns and I probably wont be able to get a full group just to do research on dungeon spawn times.
But that it doesnt work, should be obvious by know. Ive never seen a group wanting to go to any of the dungeons. Its mostly all FZ and DF. The mob type buff really helped in that regard and I had some nice HZ and SI groups since then.
Wed 6 Feb 2019 10:00 AM by Tritri
Respawn rate in coruscating mine could use a boost :

-The silvermine guards (curmu skin) top of the pit to the right when you enter, this spot is basically a dead end and could use a spawn boost
-The Coerced Groovers (neutral Celt) spot near them, they are neutral so it doesn't stop gruop from going down if they spawn faster
-The vein golems down the pit could use a faster respawn as they are not in the way either
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics