Question regarding gathering Feathers

Started 1 Feb 2019
by goofyman
in PvE
So - last night my friends and I went into the entrance of TG and were killing the Skeletons at the entrance and moving in a little. They didn't drop any feathers like we were hoping. I checked the main Feathers post and it says "Tuscaran Glacier: every Boss & every trashmob" . Is it not a 100% drop rate ? I would imagine so since you can farm Essence Shredders in DF for feathers and the limited time Midgard has had them I was basically getting 100% drop rate.

I find it kind of silly that DF mobs drop feathers yet I go into TG entrance and don't get anything ? Has anyone else found decent places to go out with a group and farm up some feathers or is it just roaming the bosses in like RvR dungeons/SH / etc ?

Obviously I know I could go to a raid and get an easy 10k , i just haven't had good timing on being around for one.

Thanks in advance!
Mon 4 Feb 2019 12:17 PM by tsteken
The absolute first mobs there doesnt drop. they are redcon too afaik. You gotta pass the first hallway for feathers.
I also wonder why you would farm feathers in TG instead of having 1fg doing Raumarik, they drop 400ish each and you can run around kill them fast in few mins with melee group.
Mon 4 Feb 2019 2:17 PM by Sepplord
tsteken wrote:
Mon 4 Feb 2019 12:17 PM
The absolute first mobs there doesnt drop. they are redcon too afaik. You gotta pass the first hallway for feathers.
I also wonder why you would farm feathers in TG instead of having 1fg doing Raumarik, they drop 400ish each and you can run around kill them fast in few mins with melee group.

probably because it requires a full grp, just like TG requires a Zerg
Sat 9 Feb 2019 3:23 PM by Afuldan
Never even thought of Raum for feather farm. Are the /locs the same on Zam as here?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics