Leftover Eggs

Started 31 Jan 2019
by Fjordin
in PvE
Any chance a change can be made that would allow us to sell excess Phoenix Eggs to vendors? I tried after hitting 50 and nobody would take them.
Mon 4 Feb 2019 2:18 PM by Sepplord
just destroy them to free up the space
Wed 20 Feb 2019 10:10 PM by Neehi
Maybe allow them to be traded for Phoenix Feathers at a 10:1 rate?
Thu 21 Feb 2019 10:16 AM by Sepplord
Neehi wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 10:10 PM
Maybe allow them to be traded for Phoenix Feathers at a 10:1 rate?

abusable or leads to weird gameplay choices, aka how much eggs should i farm before allowing XP gain again to lvl to 50 and cash out my feathers.
There are already farmchars being left at 49,5 for free respeccs....no need to add another incentive

The game already tells you exactly how many eggs are needed to level up, noone should have huge amounts of unused eggs when he dings50
Mon 4 Mar 2019 7:32 PM by Astaen
Make an alt and give them tons of free xp!
Mon 4 Mar 2019 8:28 PM by Halma
Astaen wrote:
Mon 4 Mar 2019 7:32 PM
Make an alt and give them tons of free xp!

They're bound to the character.
Mon 4 Mar 2019 11:18 PM by waffel
Don’t think it would hurt anyone to make them account bound?
Tue 5 Mar 2019 12:04 AM by Quik
waffel wrote:
Mon 4 Mar 2019 11:18 PM
Don’t think it would hurt anyone to make them account bound?

You mean other than everyone would have a main Ani/BD/Necro who could just farm hundreds of thousands of eggs and PL their own toons from 1-40 super fast and easy and killing all lvling for new players in those ranges?

Nah, no effect at all =)
Tue 5 Mar 2019 1:28 PM by Rhoedric
Since you are limited to 100 mobs / hour for eggs and you need a huge amount for any lvl past 30, I don’t see why not.
Of course some ppl will go farm with a 49.9 toon but like everyone else, use your farm toon to farm xp items, gold for pots etc.. and lvl your alt via xp items and tasks far more xp / hour than you can do with eggs.
Tue 5 Mar 2019 2:07 PM by Sepplord
it would be incredibly broken if the eggs were tradeable...

Rhoedric wrote: Since [...] you need a huge amount for any lvl past 30, I don’t see why not.

uhh, that argument is the other way around. A lvl 49.9 with XP off farms these in amounts that are balanced to lvl49...and then trades them to a much lower character.

Considering the Devs are pretty reasonable i am quite confident to say, this will never happen.
Tue 5 Mar 2019 9:26 PM by FFpheonix
I would really like it if I could farm Eggs on a Main and then trade them to an Alt (the limiting factor being the characters are on the same account.) Even if the traded Egg limit was level 30, 35, or 40 for Alts I'd be fine.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics