Infiltrator EXP tips for a "new" player?

Started 23 Jan 2019
by nerex
in PvE
Hello all. I've created an Inf character Yesterday and I've seen that, of course, nobody wants you in Group and it seems like a nightmare to reach lv 50 with it. Could you tell me what would be the fastest way to bring it to lv 50? Is there a guide of exp spots or should I just follow the collection tasks? I've played DAoC lots of years ago and I don't remember much of locations and pathways to reach them.

Also, can you recommend me a way to gear up as good as possible before going to Thidranki? I would stay there a bit: not a big fan pf PvE. at all.
Wed 23 Jan 2019 4:40 PM by Smilo
nerex wrote:
Wed 23 Jan 2019 4:32 PM
Hello all. I've created an Inf character Yesterday and I've seen that, of course, nobody wants you in Group and it seems like a nightmare to reach lv 50 with it. Could you tell me what would be the fastest way to bring it to lv 50? Is there a guide of exp spots or should I just follow the collection tasks? I've played DAoC lots of years ago and I don't remember much of locations and pathways to reach them.

Also, can you recommend me a way to gear up as good as possible before going to Thidranki? I would stay there a bit: not a big fan pf PvE. at all.

It will take more time to get geared than to hit 1L5, so its not worth to gear up for Thidranki.

Exp is going to be a bit boring up to 20, then its much easier with xp items.
Wed 30 Jan 2019 9:57 AM by dudis
There are free respecs, so dont spec in stealth while leveling.

Go max Envenom with high Dual Wield and a reasonable ammount into your main weapon.

Get +Evenom items. You can use evenoms that are higher than your level if you have enough + skill for it (havnt tried if this works on this server).

Keep extra weapons with envenom already applied on them in your backpack aswell as on your back-slot. This will help you dish out some extra damage and you wont have to fight adds without venoms.

Group as much as possible. Start your own group if you dont get invited to one.

Get at least 1L4 in Thid for Tireless and First aid.
Mon 11 Feb 2019 6:19 PM by hellcon
If you aren't interested in thirdranki; a good alternative is to wait for a realm task (/task realm) to appear in odin's gate or emain macha. To complete the task, you only need to die by a pvp player in those zones while the task is up (easy teleport to 'midguard' or 'hibernia' from any of the teleporter npc's). You can then leave that zone, as long as you remain logged in you will get credit for that task when it completes.

It rewards 30rp/level. Doing one of those tasks anytime after level 12 will get you to 1l4. Doing it a few more times as you level is a great way to get an extra power boost.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 11:28 AM by Sepplord
hellcon wrote:
Mon 11 Feb 2019 6:19 PM
If you aren't interested in thirdranki; a good alternative is to wait for a realm task (/task realm) to appear in odin's gate or emain macha. To complete the task, you only need to die by a pvp player in those zones while the task is up (easy teleport to 'midguard' or 'hibernia' from any of the teleporter npc's). You can then leave that zone, as long as you remain logged in you will get credit for that task when it completes.

It rewards 30rp/level. Doing one of those tasks anytime after level 12 will get you to 1l4. Doing it a few more times as you level is a great way to get an extra power boost.

To add to hellcons good description: the EXP is also quite nice, and especially 40+ tasks can considerably add to your levelspeed, if you manage to slip in the RvR tasks now and then (the ones where you can port-die-leave within 3-5minutes and get 0,7-1.0 bubbles)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics