Albion powerlvl/farming spot

Started 30 Dec 2018
by muertorix
in PvE
hi all,

long, long long time ago when there were still servers in EU i farmed/powerlvl on an Orc (?) spot. With sorc or mincer you had to get a mob that dealt AOE dmg (it was like a blue ball on fire) or with a bombing necro.
You had to trigger a mob and then an army of Orcs spawned. Afair it was south/southwest of Caer Diogel

Ist it still there or on a complete other map?
Sun 30 Dec 2018 7:55 PM by relvinian
The mobs are there but i do not know if the behavior is working like on live.

The mob was called a scorcher i believe.
Tue 1 Jan 2019 4:19 PM by Hector
you cannot powerlevel on this server, fyi
Tue 1 Jan 2019 5:33 PM by Raifs
You can powerlevel, the usual spots are just fine. It just needs a bit more setting up to get the most out of it.
Tue 1 Jan 2019 8:48 PM by relvinian
Raifs wrote:
Tue 1 Jan 2019 5:33 PM
You can powerlevel, the usual spots are just fine. It just needs a bit more setting up to get the most out of it.

If you had like a cab for aoe dots and then you made a powerlevel group with all different classes, then the aoe camp would be ok.
Fri 4 Jan 2019 6:57 AM by Rhareg
There was a similar spot with dragonflies, which constantly call for help. maybe you could also Check this spot? Was Done with the scorcher pet oder necro too. Unfortunately i dont know where it was. Does someone know which spot i mean?
Thu 7 Feb 2019 12:29 PM by Kyosji
Speaking of which. What build for a necro best works for power leveling? I've almost hit 50 and would like to use him to help power level friends and guild mates.
Thu 7 Feb 2019 1:27 PM by erydz
Scorchers pet has been nerfed a long time ago sadly. They don't have a defensive proc anymore that proc each time they are hit. They still exist, but the proc has been heavily nerfed and you cannot use them anymore to do the good old PL.
Thu 7 Feb 2019 2:23 PM by daocgod
Pretty sure in this patch, the scorcher was still good but on this server it cant even kill a group of greens. Leveling in Albion sucks compared to the other realms and it would be nice to have.
Fri 8 Feb 2019 8:38 AM by Koljar
Kyosji wrote:
Thu 7 Feb 2019 12:29 PM
Speaking of which. What build for a necro best works for power leveling? I've almost hit 50 and would like to use him to help power level friends and guild mates.
Death servant if you have a cleric buddy with high enhance, sight if you're alone (which can also make use of buffs but not as massively).

Servant is mostly useless for rvr while sight does work.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 4:37 AM by Frieza
i think the spots are there, but no one has really taken the time to explore and try out.

When i was getting 50, i got my mins and body pulled all the sprites outside of CS with a cabbie. If we have a healer, it likely wouldve been more smooth, but exp gain way insane pre-50.

Theres also Elly spots, feeders in LB, Orc spot in SI (which you need to camp for it to work and respawn is not quick), etc

Point is, the spots are there, we just havent gotten to the stage of efficiency, im sure we will though
Thu 14 Feb 2019 11:46 AM by Durgrim
Do the Albs have good past 40 AOE/Leveling spots in the FZ like the other Realms do?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics