Charges Overview

Started 20 Dec 2018
by Uthred
in PvE
Here is an overview about all charges that are implemented at this point. In Brackets you will find the mob that drops the item or the quest from which the item is from. Roundabout 90% of the items should drop livelike, only a few of them drop from different mobs. That is intended. Two items are new to the game and have been added to give Albion and Hibernia also the access to a 11.3 DMG-Add Charge. The charge on the hibernian version of the Twinkling Tiara has been changed to a %-based power pool heal instead of HP heal charge.

If you know of any missing item, please open a bug report and we will check it.

[attachment=0]Heal.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=1]Endo.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=7]Power Heal.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=9]Health Regen.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=6]Power Regen.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=8]Lifedrain.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=5]Spec.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=4]Buffs.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=2]DD2.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=3]DD1.JPG[/attachment]

-------------------------------------------------

The following new items will be available from Legion after the next Update:

Heart of Legion - Gem - 230 heal charge
Skin Scrap of Legion - Cloak - 80 endo heal charge
Tasty Chunk of Legion - Bracer - 99 power heal charge

All items have 10 charges and will have the following stats:
Constitution: 22
Hitpoints: 76
Energy Resist: 7
Spirit Resist: 7

If you dont want to farm Legion multiple times, It will also be availble from your local <Frontier Zones Items> merchant for 20k feathers. You need the killcredit from Legion to buy it though.
Fri 21 Dec 2018 7:01 AM by Runental
Does the Dire Medallion and the endurance charge require a full TG Epic armor set like back in the days?
Fri 21 Dec 2018 9:25 AM by labra
wasn't there an endurance regen gear in Galladoria too ?
Fri 21 Dec 2018 4:35 PM by Dimir
It's awesome that you posted this and it's awesome information. Is there no way to turn spell check off and get some cleaner pictures. Sorry my OCD
Fri 21 Dec 2018 7:36 PM by Jabstar
well thats an amazing post.
I put posts like these in my favorites, but i follow the forum daily. Which wont be the case for new people.
Any plans to add things like this to the wiki page? Or otherwise Sticky (and make stickies abit more obvious, different font-color perhaps)
Tue 8 Jan 2019 10:55 AM by keen
All DF staffs for diamond seals have 331DD charges. Not sure if they are just missing in the spread sheet.
E.g.
http://camelot.allakhazam.com/search.html?q=Exquisite+Infernal+Malison+Staff
Tue 8 Jan 2019 2:09 PM by Highfive
is there any info about the stats the 2 new added items gonna have besides the dmg add charge?

would be nice to know if its worth to farm and put in a template
Tue 8 Jan 2019 5:51 PM by Uthred
@keen: Seems like ours dont have any charge. If that is wrong, open a bug report and we will check it.

@highfive
[attachment=1]hero.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=0]king.JPG[/attachment]
Sat 19 Jan 2019 3:45 PM by Freedomcall
Does Hib dragon really drops Lost Hauberk of Valhalla for s/c75 charge?
Zam says its midgard stuff and i can't see the item from the merchant in TNN
Tue 22 Jan 2019 10:33 PM by Pirhana7
I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into the game but I just have to ask Why even have charges and potions? They hurts classes that have self buffs and makes them weaker to classes who can use the same buff as a charge, it also hurts classes whos purpose is to buff others. It also makes skill lines like Pathfinding almost pointless.
If charges and potions just gave a small edge it would be one thing but they are a HUGE effectiveness boost and in most cases the sole reason for winning against another player that does not have them. Making charges and potions a requirement to compete is something that makes RVR unenjoyable and frustrating to most players. No one wants to juggle charges and potions just to be on equal grounds in a fight.
Tue 22 Jan 2019 11:41 PM by Quik
I brought this up in beta numerous times and I agree with you. Having pots/charges ruins what makes rangers special.

Apparently most people in the game can only compete with pots/charges though so I had numerous people call me an a&$hole just for asking LOL.
Wed 23 Jan 2019 8:16 AM by Sepplord
Having pots/charges ruins what makes rangers special.

rangers were completely fine back then in buffbot-country

if noone had buffs rangers probably would need a huge rebalancing to not be OP (that they never got on live as they were balanced around everyone being buffbotted)
Wed 23 Jan 2019 10:20 AM by Uthred
This is an info-thread where to find the charges. If you want to discuss about charges in general, please open a seperate thread on the suggestion forum. This thread is only to inform players and not about if charges are good or bad. Thank you.
Thu 31 Jan 2019 9:35 PM by WeaselSoup
Do the different DD1 and DD2 charges share the same 2:00 cooldown?

edit: apparently all charges share the same cooldown.
Tue 5 Feb 2019 7:32 AM by Hailie
Anyone have a problem with the use function on these?
later edit: fixed and working as intended now
Tue 5 Feb 2019 10:18 AM by Sepplord
Hailie wrote:
Tue 5 Feb 2019 7:32 AM
Anyone have a problem with the use function on any of these drops? Also happens to DF items and epic suit spec AF charges

it would help if you could explain "what" also happens with DF items and etc....
Wed 6 Feb 2019 12:27 PM by Hailie
Gatekeeper Dommel Bracer drop for example has a 2min use item but doesn't have a charge/ proc listed
Wed 6 Feb 2019 1:51 PM by Sepplord
Hailie wrote:
Wed 6 Feb 2019 12:27 PM
The rest I have figured out, was lacking kill credit I've been told

does that mean you need killcredit to use an items use effect? Or am i misunderstanding something?
Wed 6 Feb 2019 3:24 PM by Ardri
For some reason the Hib power charge is only 50 whereas the Alb/Mid power charge is 70.
Wed 6 Feb 2019 5:45 PM by Freedomcall
Ardri wrote:
Wed 6 Feb 2019 3:24 PM
For some reason the Hib power charge is only 50 whereas the Alb/Mid power charge is 70.

That won't be a problem.
better use pots.
Wed 6 Feb 2019 10:40 PM by Frigzy
The Ancient Stag Skull should also have value 130 for the Heal Charge.

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=6864

I haven't found the item in game yet so I can't confirm if it's just here or implemented wrongly in game as well.
Thu 7 Mar 2019 1:32 PM by Uthred

If you dont want to farm Legion multiple times, It will also be availble from your local <Frontier Zones Items> merchant for 20k feathers. You need the killcredit from Legion to buy it though.
Thu 7 Mar 2019 1:35 PM by Errakus
Uthred wrote:
Thu 7 Mar 2019 1:32 PM

Usable from inventory? Or must equip to use?
Thu 7 Mar 2019 1:37 PM by Uthred
Usable from inventory. Only offensive charges need to be equipped.
Thu 7 Mar 2019 1:38 PM by Aladdin
Thu 7 Mar 2019 1:52 PM by Norad
AOE dd charge is still unique to mid. Having that from legion would be great also.

edit: also these items are on feather merchants ?
Thu 7 Mar 2019 1:53 PM by Sepplord
Aladdin wrote:
Thu 7 Mar 2019 1:38 PM

indeed seems very potent
another charge to add into my reportoire

i wonder what the incentive for this is, were those charges ingame at one point as legion drops? Is it to help smallmen/solos? Or is it to icentivize more people to use charges to counter overinflation of gold?
Thu 7 Mar 2019 3:41 PM by Errakus
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 7 Mar 2019 1:53 PM
Aladdin wrote:

indeed seems very potent

i wonder what the incentive for this is, were those charges ingame at one point as legion drops? Is it to help smallmen/solos? Or is it to icentivize more people to use charges to counter overinflation of gold?

Heal potion is 230hp value as well. Not the instant one, the regular one.
Thu 7 Mar 2019 3:57 PM by Xiu
When will it be available at the merchant ;..;
Thu 7 Mar 2019 4:00 PM by Sepplord
Errakus wrote:
Thu 7 Mar 2019 3:41 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 7 Mar 2019 1:53 PM
Aladdin wrote:

indeed seems very potent

Heal potion is 230hp value as well. Not the instant one, the regular one.

The charge is instant though isn't it?
And it "stacks"/is usable together with instant healpotion too (or am i thinking wrong?)
Thu 7 Mar 2019 4:24 PM by Milchschnidde
Why not implement such rare charges and rare/unique procs to rngs with an utility of 70+, with a small random var value, so ppl will hunt more of epic monsters and spread more into epic dungeons, currently all epic dungeons are limited to 24h spawn of bosses which is okay, but i would like to have random mobs respawn faster so it makes sense to go and farm gala not only for the few feathers but also to achive such an RNG and not only when raid is up, gifting all cool stuff by feathers isnt a solution...Same for other SI dungeons like TS, realms that are in overpopulation will dominate the rvr with easy to open DF and then Farm Legion and buff them self again... so its just an improvment for the realm that is allready dominating...You should think about a solution how an underpop realm could achive that ...The Idea itself is very cool no doubt about it, makes legion at least more interessting to do ...

The current status RvR = Zerging action
PVE = Zerging action

Its not basicly wrong with it, but it doenst leave much for smaller groups to do something,
regardless of under- or overpopulation realm.

You could think of it to ADD some unique stones for each keep raid an underpopulated realm does to give them the oportunity to teleport to a zone near legion to do the encounter...
Thu 7 Mar 2019 8:40 PM by WeaselSoup
230 heal charge is insanely high. Needs to be like 150 max. 1 charge giving a free Ignore pain is too much for one item.
Thu 7 Mar 2019 8:57 PM by Dominus
homogenization. Will allow my ranger to saves the points on IP2 and put them elsewhere.
Thu 7 Mar 2019 10:15 PM by Uthred
Milchschnidde wrote:
Thu 7 Mar 2019 4:24 PM
Why not implement such rare charges and rare/unique procs to rngs with an utility of 70+, with a small random var value, so ppl will hunt more of epic monsters and spread more into epic dungeons, currently all epic dungeons are limited to 24h spawn of bosses which is okay, but i would like to have random mobs respawn faster so it makes sense to go and farm gala not only for the few feathers but also to achive such an RNG and not only when raid is up, gifting all cool stuff by feathers isnt a solution...Same for other SI dungeons like TS, realms that are in overpopulation will dominate the rvr with easy to open DF and then Farm Legion and buff them self again... so its just an improvment for the realm that is allready dominating...You should think about a solution how an underpop realm could achive that ...The Idea itself is very cool no doubt about it, makes legion at least more interessting to do ...

PVE = Zerging action

Its not basicly wrong with it, but it doenst leave much for smaller groups to do something,

You could think of it to ADD some unique stones for each keep raid an underpopulated realm does to give them the oportunity to teleport to a zone near legion to do the encounter...

[attachment=0]Unbenannt.JPG[/attachment]

First of all, the numbers are still pretty even. There is no dominating realm on Phoenix. At this moment while im writing this post, there are 211 albs, 210 mids and 260 hibs in the frontiers (lvl 50s).

Respawn in epic dungeons is 5h for bosses and 3h for trash mobs. Plus we still have 1-2 reboots per day. After every reboot all mobs are up again. I dont know where you get the 24h from.

All realms already killed Legion. You only need to kill it once to get the accountwide credit. No need to farm it.

RvR: yes, there are still a lot of zergs. Reason for this are the high numbers that are currently playing Phoenix. But since we made all FZs count towards participation, the zergs are getting smaller.

Pve: Sure, you can zerg down a lot of epic dungeon bosses, but a lot of them also need some tactics. I remember at the start of the server 200 mids and 150 hibs died to Beliathan. So not every mob is zergable.

Many of our feather dropping mobs are easily doable with just one grp. Just think of Highlords. If you have a good group going, you will make more feathers per hour than in any epic dungeon zerg raid.

Those charges are very powerful, it is not intended to get them for free and for not risking anything. You want the best, you have to put in a little bit of work to get it. Even if you dont have the credit, you still have the possibility to ask a friend (who has the credit) to buy it for you. A lot of players do so. Saying that those charge items are too hard to get or just favouring one realm, is simply not true.
Thu 7 Mar 2019 11:05 PM by Milchschnidde
Uthred wrote:
Thu 7 Mar 2019 10:15 PM
Milchschnidde wrote:
Thu 7 Mar 2019 4:24 PM

PVE = Zerging action

Unbenannt.JPG

First of all, the numbers are still pretty even. There is no dominating realm on Phoenix. At this moment while im writing this post, there are 211 albs, 210 mids and 260 hibs in the frontiers (lvl 50s).

Respawn in epic dungeons is 5h for bosses and 3h for trash mobs. Plus we still have 1-2 reboots per day. After every reboot all mobs are up again. I dont know where you get the 24h from.

All realms already killed Legion. You only need to kill it once to get the accountwide credit. No need to farm it.

RvR: yes, there are still a lot of zergs. Reason for this are the high numbers that are currently playing Phoenix. But since we made all FZs count towards participation, the zergs are getting smaller.

Pve: Sure, you can zerg down a lot of epic dungeon bosses, but a lot of them also need some tactics. I remember at the start of the server 200 mids and 150 hibs died to Beliathan. So not every mob is zergable.

Many of our feather dropping mobs are easily doable with just one grp. Just think of Highlords. If you have a good group going, you will make more feathers per hour than in any epic dungeon zerg raid.

Those charges are very powerful, it is not intended to get them for free and for not risking anything. You want the best, you have to put in a little bit of work to get it. Even if you dont have the credit, you still have the possibility to ask a friend (who has the credit) to buy it for you. A lot of players do so. Saying that those charge items are too hard to get or just favouring one realm, is simply not true.

Forgot that items are tradeable good point.
The 24 h was from uthgard, i think.
As far as is remember the first beliathan raid was not with only lvl 50 ppl full templated and with some rr, some of them where "nude" level 50s with just RNG stuff, but you are right when doing the false tactics you loose.
Farming feathers is not the Problem, was refering to high utility RNGs, which drop only on EPIC mobs/Boss.
As for the charges they look great, but i hope there wont come to much or would tend to go into TOA artefacts direction, where all slots have to be filled with superpower xyz stuff to be able to compete in RvR (META-ITEMS). Hybrid-chars could need some help/stuff that makes them a bit easier to be able to cap all things ->Valewalker and Friars for example are very difficult to cap 5 stats, max MP, max res and melee weapon, parry and the spell line. Even with 100% stuff its very difficult to get a great template, compared to other classes...They got only 7 Craftable items/slots.
Thu 7 Mar 2019 11:29 PM by dante`afk
Where is your post? Edited it because offtopic. Greetings, Uthred.
Fri 8 Mar 2019 12:47 AM by Yint
The heal charge and endo charge show a 3 sec cast time from delve. Is that correct that they arent instant? only the 99 power one is instant?

Edit: Just bought the endo charge and its 3 sec cast time... why only the power one instant?
Fri 8 Mar 2019 3:46 AM by Ptipin
Same 3.0 sec casting time on heal charge... will change it ?
Fri 8 Mar 2019 7:01 AM by Runental
To be honest, I think this was unnecessary at the moment.
No idea what's your preferences.
Instead adding new custome loot to one of the highest mobs ingame, there should be fixed loot issues with all the other Named boss mobs.
The three summoner still missing most of their regular loot.
Dragon and Nosdoden loottables are still somewhat from far away to be worth of "farming" them, cause mostly just no loot drops.
This tends to a "feather only" economy where people just get the credit and brain afk zerg Epic dungeons to get their item.
You guys put so much effort into Boss abilities and mechanics,- make it worth for people who organize small raids about 2-3 FG where all your effort comes into effect.

/Runen
Fri 8 Mar 2019 8:21 AM by Sepplord
plenty of lvl70 nameds around that can be farmed by single groups to get 80+ UT items if you are lucky, and regarding the charges:

the heal charge seems incredibly strong, i don't know if it is intended to have a casttime, but it would make sense to not give such a strong instant heal to all classes. 3sec uninteruptible would make more sense to me (is it interuptable currently?)
Fri 8 Mar 2019 8:47 AM by Uthred
The three new charges were wrong, all of them are instant now. Players who already purchased one of the items, please contact me on discord. Here is a list of those players that should contact me:

Heart of Legion
Vermins
Bain
Ptipin
Feel
Zeh
Crusader
Shriked
October

Skin Scrap of legion
Zemetra
Jonlsorc
Fzz
Yint

Tasty Chunk of Legion
Cyne
Xian
Egowiz
Mcdao
Xoonakea
Falkenalb
Quimblet
Shanita
Mortavai
Kronics
Fri 8 Mar 2019 9:41 AM by Durgrim
Uthred wrote:
Thu 7 Mar 2019 10:15 PM

Are you sure about that? I had a pretty decent 4x Spiritmaster HighLord farming group recently and we killed a HighLord usually within 30s-2min. (HighLord 500 feathers each, duke, earls, marquis around 150, trash a bit, etc...)
4x SM to be able to move as fast as possible from one to the other and clear trash quicker...we net 5300 feathers after 40min.
Currently we are doing TG between 52 and 60min and nets 11000 feathers.
I do agree, after 2 hours the HighLord farming would yield more, because of the epic dungeon's respawn But you have to find/create the group in the right setup and need to have ppl that pay attention and know what they do in a FG @ HighLords. Completely the opposite of being in the TG Zerg getting 11k feathers for zombieing whilst watching a GoT episode....(recently had that as excuse for not healing in group....)
Fri 8 Mar 2019 9:47 AM by Sepplord
i guess Uthred overexxaggerrated a bit regarding ONLY feathers....
Looking at the overall farm though, it will be much better than the epic raids since you also get loads of seals and money and a few ROGs too
Fri 8 Mar 2019 10:20 AM by Durgrim
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 8 Mar 2019 9:47 AM
i guess Uthred overexxaggerrated a bit regarding ONLY feathers....
Looking at the overall farm though, it will be much better than the epic raids since you also get loads of seals and money and a few ROGs too

High Lord Runs do not yield much seals, this you can easily blur out. Seal farming is @ Hulks 100 dias/hour with decent FG.
But you're right, more 60+ ROGs on the table whilst HighLord farming...true....
Fri 8 Mar 2019 10:23 AM by Durgrim
But OT:
I am already excited about the time when TG runs will be lesser and lesser frequented and not offered that often anymore...
Not only will this have an impact on the economy, but also on the frequency of overland named runs and/or the fight for DF.
At the moment we in Midgard live in a pure luxury, having DF most times and easy TG raid every day (thx to Cercei on weekends and the crazy Muhammad guy on weekends...)
We are already twink or alttwink-fitting toons already
Wed 13 Mar 2019 2:31 AM by jhaerik
Durgrim wrote:
Fri 8 Mar 2019 10:23 AM
But OT:
I am already excited about the time when TG runs will be lesser and lesser frequented and not offered that often anymore...
Not only will this have an impact on the economy, but also on the frequency of overland named runs and/or the fight for DF.
At the moment we in Midgard live in a pure luxury, having DF most times and easy TG raid every day (thx to Cercei on weekends and the crazy Muhammad guy on weekends...)
We are already twink or alttwink-fitting toons already

As long as TG is 11k feathers it will be ran. And it will continue to be ran until everyone eventually loses interest and moves on.
Sat 16 Mar 2019 2:07 AM by waffel
TG takes less than an hour? Wow, Galla runs are always an hour and a half minimum. Probably why there are LOADS of AFKers.

I just do raids now to hoard feathers and when I want anything with feathers I buy them from someone else. Feathers will be a luxury soon enough.
Mon 18 Mar 2019 5:25 PM by Lanfear
well, with assembly, going there and loot distribution, it takes 2h
Wed 24 Apr 2019 8:19 PM by Celfinna
Is Ring of the Forest Hero really on this server?? I have been looking for a damage add here on Hib and I haven't found it on the consignment merchant or the few times I've fought Juggernaut.
Thanks for any info
Wed 24 Apr 2019 9:37 PM by waffel
Celfinna wrote:
Wed 24 Apr 2019 8:19 PM
Is Ring of the Forest Hero really on this server?? I have been looking for a damage add here on Hib and I haven't found it on the consignment merchant or the few times I've fought Juggernaut.
Thanks for any info

They never got around to adding it in hib, just another kick in the balls to hib players I guess.
Thu 25 Apr 2019 1:45 PM by Amp_Phetamine
waffel wrote:
Wed 24 Apr 2019 9:37 PM
Celfinna wrote:
Wed 24 Apr 2019 8:19 PM
Thanks for any info

They never got around to adding it in hib.

Deleted the unnecessary part of the statement
Tue 5 Nov 2019 10:08 AM by Devastated
Great Post just found it, however list needs updating as some items have been NERFED / updated like debuff charges etc.
Fri 17 Jul 2020 1:20 AM by Taniquetil
Should fix these images or update this post if poss. it was useful
Mon 2 Nov 2020 10:52 AM by Rockrose
It's possible fix these images or update this post? It was nice and useful.

Thanks
Sat 5 Jun 2021 1:16 PM by inoeth
fix page 1 plz
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics