XP items drop optimization (big nerf confirmed)

Started 11 Dec 2019
by falcon
in PvE
You probably noticed XP items drop less often last weeks, especially if u kill mobs fast ^^
Rumors said AOE nerfed, and right cabal trying to drop on green cry a lot

But I noticed my necro drop as fast as my cabal strange, I searched explanation on dunters (alb) level 37 mob

Level 30 I drop 1 time / 5 (not statistic, fact, no random anymore in XP items drop) and I need about 2 mn to drop 1
Level 31 I drop 1 time / 5,5 need about 2mn to drop 1 (less drop but better spell)
Level 32 I drop 1 time / 6 need about 1.8 mn to drop 1
Level 37 I drop 1 time / 9 need about 1.7 mn to drop 1

If you read fast theses numbers, you can imagine more the color is low, less u drop (but you kill faster so the time stay the same)
But DEV had an horrible idea (not everytimes :p ) they nerfed the time drop between 2 xp item, hardcap about 1.6mn
so u can kill 200 mob in 2mn or 1 u will have 1 xp item...

To verify this sad story, just go to an XP item spot, kill 1 mob -> 1st one always 1 xp item, sit and wait 2mn, kill one mob -> 1 xp item...
Tanks are happy (mages less...)

Of course we will find answer to drop more 0.5 xp item / mn (as going in a spot where 3 differents xp item and kill 3 differents mobs every mn...)
Waiting another answer, u can put your AOE in cupboard (or respec cabal body/spirit, same result but no need to run ^^ or stay full matter, earn 2P/hour and buy XP items faster than dropping them with aoe...)

Just verified & confirmed, do the test kill one mob who drop xp item -> 1 xp item, sit 2mn, kill second mob -> 1 xp item, wait 2mn...
Ok your line code is broken this is the way to have 100% drop, but very sad, its not the game I want to play, what the use of having different char with different spell/style if in PVE the result is the same ?

now we know 10xp item = 18 mn in the life of a player (whatever char he own) what is the real price of 18mn of your life 200 gold ? (mine less cheap :p )
And what is the interest to spend 18mn to drop 10 xp item if we can earn 600 gold in 18mn ?

The pleasure of farming/drop is not the same now I know the truth, no surprise, only mathematic...

Playing with condition of randomness have a risk, now the target is not to kill 50 mobs a mn (nice challenge and need a bit practice ^^) but found a way to kill a mob in 2mn watching TV, good luck to find all Pets class afk with pet killing slowly a blue/yellow mob sometimes... I understand now why I see saphir pet everywhere ^^
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics