Bounty Store Respecs

Started 5 Oct 2019
by kanshi
in PvE
Would it be possible to remove the darkspire completion (killing Maeviel) requirement for buying race / stat respec stones using bounty points? It's virtually impossible to start a darkspire group nowadays with the specific group makeup required and HoH being generally preferred over DS.
Sat 5 Oct 2019 2:49 AM by ExcretusMaximus
On what realm?

I'm seeing them advertised literally constantly on Albion and Hibernia; hard to believe it's not similar in Midgard, and if it is, start one, they have the population advantage by like 50%, there has got to be 7 other people interested in running it.

Also, there is no "specific group make up required" to run Darkspire, you can do it with literally any combination of 2 healers, a tank, a mezzer, and four DPS.
Sat 5 Oct 2019 4:53 PM by kanshi
Albion, and I rarely see people start DS groups nowadays. When they do, they want very specific classes.
Sun 6 Oct 2019 2:01 AM by ExcretusMaximus
kanshi wrote:
Sat 5 Oct 2019 4:53 PM
Albion, and I rarely see people start DS groups nowadays. When they do, they want very specific classes.

While speed runners want the most optimized group possible, there are plenty of people willing to run it with a less-than-optimal set-up. Try putting together a group, consisting of 2 healers, a Sorc, a tank, and four geared DPS. Yes, Reavers w/ a cold debuff are best in Albion, but they're not the only way to do it.

What times are you playing during? If it's NA primetime, I'll be running some this upcoming week, you're welcome to join.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics