Necro Death Servant - Broken for this long?

Started 3 Oct 2019
by jlxharville
in PvE
It's a little mind blowing that an entire class line for death servant has been rendered useless and un-fixed.

Death servant damage shield at level 47 does 30 damage. At level 12 it does 4 damage.

Before you say "make a ticket" - I have, its been there for a long time.

Would love to have some actual dev input as to why this isn't as relevant and why "realm timers" are more important?
Thu 3 Oct 2019 4:18 AM by ExcretusMaximus
jlxharville wrote:
Thu 3 Oct 2019 4:01 AM
Would love to have some actual dev input as to why this isn't as relevant and why "realm timers" are more important?

People it effects versus people that vocally complain about it.

In other words, "Squeaky wheel gets da keek!"
Thu 3 Oct 2019 12:27 PM by Keelia
jlxharville wrote:
It's a little mind blowing that an entire class line for death servant has been rendered useless and un-fixed.

Death servant damage shield at level 47 does 30 damage. At level 12 it does 4 damage.

Death servant is for mass farming yellows, the dmg shield literally isn’t an issue, you can mass pull with out it and still be successful.
Sat 5 Oct 2019 5:16 PM by jlxharville
Keelia wrote:
Thu 3 Oct 2019 12:27 PM
jlxharville wrote:

Death servant is for mass farming yellows, the dmg shield literally isn’t an issue, you can mass pull with out it and still be successful.

The damage shield is integral to the process. You responded with quite frankly the most careless way possible. The class isn't working as intended. Period. It should be addressed.
Sat 5 Oct 2019 8:42 PM by joy
The Necro shield was caught in the crossfire when they nerfed all damage shields some time ago.

It basically went from very nice, maybe a bit too much, to dogshit...
Mon 7 Oct 2019 12:11 AM by Keelia
All I’m saying is you can literally farm with out the dmg shield and still be fine.
Mon 7 Oct 2019 7:47 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Keelia wrote:
Mon 7 Oct 2019 12:11 AM
All I’m saying is you can literally farm with out the dmg shield and still be fine.

They limited FP to three casts no matter what for some reason, and the majority of mobs (even yellows) don't die in three Necro PBAE casts, so you're reliant on the damage shield to finish them off unless you're single casting your shade nuke once or twice for every mob.
Mon 7 Oct 2019 11:44 AM by Keelia
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Mon 7 Oct 2019 7:47 AM
Keelia wrote:
Mon 7 Oct 2019 12:11 AM

They limited FP to three casts no matter what for some reason, and the majority of mobs (even yellows) don't die in three Necro PBAE casts, so you're reliant on the damage shield to finish them off unless you're single casting your shade nuke once or twice for every mob.

Just got conc 5 and your issue is solved.
Mon 7 Oct 2019 11:30 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Keelia wrote:
Mon 7 Oct 2019 11:44 AM
Just got conc 5 and your issue is solved.

Yes, because so many PvE-focussed players have 30 RSP to throw away to "fix" an issue that shouldn't be one to begin with.

How about they fix the issue itself instead of forcing people to apply a band-aid which shouldn't be needed?
Wed 9 Oct 2019 5:37 PM by Chaskha
Sounds serious enough, personally don't care but definitly have my +1 (link the defect so people can up it maybe ?).
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics