Fun with Phoenix Feathers

Started 19 Jul 2019
by Bobbahunter
in PvE
Hi all.

I know some people need feathers and some people have way to many. Some people have more plats than they need and more feathers. I am kind of in between that but if you have all you need but still enjoy doing instances for feathers then here is a few things I have done with my extra feathers to help and have fun.

1: A couple times I had all those who were on in guild and needed a feather item meet at guild house and we did our own /random. I gave the highest and lowest person any feather item up to 20k they choose as long as i had credit to buy it.

2: buy a bunch of respecs stones and give some out.

3: I donated a few thousand Tears and my GM used the guilds money to make Combined forces/ Regen pots for all those who need them. That seems to really help newer people out too if your lvl 30+ trying to ding.

For some of us Feather farming is easy and fast and for some they have to wait for a Raid or wait weeks to get enough feathers to buy an item. Just throwing a few ideas out there to help make this game a little easier for those who might really need some help.
Sat 20 Jul 2019 8:52 AM by DustwalkerTM
Ill take free Feathers, where do we meet?
Mon 26 Aug 2019 3:29 AM by Slysah
i have an idea then i am looking for those gauges and the XJ N light, rear fairing, and that small little black fairing in the middle of the bike. Perhaps we can do some parts swapping? let me know if you are interested
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics