Midgard having hard time finding AOE spot

Started 7 Jul 2019
by 2flare
in PvE
-I've tried blues/greens at hagbui. Effective at pulling maybe 10-12 of those at a time.
Mostly asterite and not earning enough salvaging

-Tried hagbui thanes,etc in north west corner of map. Very hard to body pull more then 4-6 because of resetting aggro and "fine tuning position" of mobs for effective doting. In other words... not enough pulls.

-Modernav. Not really doable solo if at all. Resetting aggro + Conning Red (resisting my dots) make this not viable.

Any spots available to midgard that would con yellow and provide AT LEAST similar amount of packed mobs as the three camps mentionned above?

I really don't see how people are earning 3-4 plats /hour. I'm barely cutting 1p for all my efforts. I don't understand.
Mon 8 Jul 2019 1:12 AM by gotwqqd
Wights in the frontiers

I find the drop rate better per mob than redcaps

Though redcaps are doable after some practice and patience
Mon 8 Jul 2019 1:13 AM by Loki
As what class ? You mention dots, as shammy ?
Mon 8 Jul 2019 1:21 PM by dbeattie71
2flare wrote:
Sun 7 Jul 2019 11:22 PM
-I've tried blues/greens at hagbui. Effective at pulling maybe 10-12 of those at a time.

-Tried hagbui thanes,etc in north west corner of map. Very hard to body pull more then 4-6 because of resetting aggro and "fine tuning position" of mobs for effective doting. In other words... not enough pulls.

-Modernav. Not really doable solo if at all. Resetting aggro + Conning Red (resisting my dots) make this not viable.

Any spots available to midgard that would con yellow and provide AT LEAST similar amount of packed mobs as the three camps mentionned above?

I really don't see how people are earning 3-4 plats /hour. I'm barely cutting 1p for all my efforts. I don't understand.

Red Caps takes practice but it’s the best.

Edit: Loki showed me how to pull them, many pwnings later I started to get the hang of it. I started practicing with a couple and running in circles and applying dz so they wouldn’t reset.
Mon 8 Jul 2019 4:38 PM by gotwqqd
dbeattie71 wrote:
Mon 8 Jul 2019 1:21 PM
2flare wrote:
Sun 7 Jul 2019 11:22 PM

Red Caps takes practice but it’s the best.

Edit: Loki showed me how to pull them, many pwnings later I started to get the hang of it. I started practicing with a couple and running in circles and applying dz so they wouldn’t reset.

You just better not cut a corner too tight

Get simultaneously Instant hit by 40 red and purple con mobs
Tue 9 Jul 2019 3:39 AM by 2flare
Loki wrote:
Mon 8 Jul 2019 1:13 AM

Yes, as a shaman.
Tue 9 Jul 2019 3:59 AM by Loki
2flare wrote:
Tue 9 Jul 2019 3:39 AM
Loki wrote:

Yes, as a shaman.
You can keep aggro on Moderna redcaps by making sure they are all pbae diseased, at least every 10-12 seconds if possible . If you lose aggro, you're doing it wrong. It's easier with more people, but a solo shammy can pull the entire camp over 5-6 minutes.
Tue 9 Jul 2019 5:48 AM by gotwqqd
Loki wrote:
Tue 9 Jul 2019 3:59 AM
2flare wrote:
Tue 9 Jul 2019 3:39 AM
Loki wrote:

Yes, as a shaman.
You can keep aggro on Moderna redcaps by making sure they are all pbae diseased, at least every 10-12 seconds if possible . If you lose aggro, you're doing it wrong. It's easier with more people, but a solo shammy can pull the entire camp over 5-6 minutes.
Easier with skald help
I spec my shammy with top pbaoe disease
Sat 13 Jul 2019 9:20 PM by Aggravating
Where are the wights in fz?
Sat 13 Jul 2019 11:14 PM by gotwqqd
Aggravating wrote:
Sat 13 Jul 2019 9:20 PM
Where are the wights in fz?
The keep on the south east of warmap
Exit keep and go past the tower next to it over low water
They are against hill

It’s not as profitable as redcaps
But each pull is much safer and faster
Bonus snow for rp turnin
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics