Re: Does it matter which collection task you do?

Sepplord wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:25 pm
CronU wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:39 am
you get a fixed amount of exp by level. it doesn't matter which turn in item you hand over for it.
if you are lvl 47,
a lvl 43-47 item gives the same amount of exp, as an 47-49 item.
Did that get changed? Because afaik the opposite is true
I also thought the same. That the highest xp given is at the minimum lvl to turn in. So if u have a lvl 43-47 item, turning it in at 43 will give far more bubbles (but the same xp) than at 47. Meaning the xp you get is the same, but higher lvls means ur better off farming each minimum task item for each lvl.

Exp per item doesn’t scale very well if you turn it in at higher levels than the minimum turn in.

You do get more exp, but the actual bubble increase drops signifigantly.

Afaik, at 49, level 49 turn ins only give 4 bubbles for a 10 stack of Trip Snares (Mid lv 49-50 item)
I don’t know if a lower level item gives this much at 49.

Numatic wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:43 pm
I also thought the same. That the highest xp given is at the minimum lvl to turn in. So if u have a lvl 43-47 item, turning it in at 43 will give far more bubbles (but the same xp) than at 47. Meaning the xp you get is the same, but higher lvls means ur better off farming each minimum task item for each lvl.
This is partical true.
You can easy see it if you turn an item close to level up. If you turn in more than you need. the next items will count for the next level and the xp per given item raises a bit.
Yes, you get less bubble with raising level. But this happens no matter which collection task item you turn in.
As far as i tested it, it doesnt matter which item at which level you turn in, as long this item is possible at the level you will get a fixed amount of xp based on your level not on the item you turn in.

Afuldan wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:06 pm
Exp per item doesn’t scale very well if you turn it in at higher levels than the minimum turn in.

You do get more exp, but the actual bubble increase drops signifigantly.

Afaik, at 49, level 49 turn ins only give 4 bubbles for a 10 stack of Trip Snares (Mid lv 49-50 item)
I don’t know if a lower level item gives this much at 49.
Yeah it does give approx. 4 bubbles too. I handed in Aurora Corpse (46-49) and it also gave me approx. 4 bubbles.