Blue charmable Hunter pets

Started 28 Jun 2019
by Bobbahunter
in RvR
Is there a list for Phoenix NF zones? I'm finding it hard to find blue pets to charm even in OF it was rare.. Insect or animal only. cannot charm reptiles

I believe lvl 42 is max lvl
Wed 10 Jul 2019 7:24 AM by Siouxsie
Megafelids near Dun Crimmthainn Outpost are charmable.
Black badgers (in OF) were, so I'm sure they're in Alb somewhere.
There's so many few pets hunters can charm because frankly, the hunter charm is complete garbage.
A frigging Sorc can charm an icestrider interceptor and use it to root people while they nuke you down.
I think a hunter should be able to charm up to a lvl 50.. and an icestrider is an insect.

I don't like how they did the hunter charm -- it's virtually useless most times. Also the charmed pet
does less damage than the lvl 32 cast pet anyway.
Wed 10 Jul 2019 9:47 AM by inoeth
hunter charm has always been crap, the insta pet is much stronger than any charmable mob.
also the hunter can not charm blue mobs

while it would be nice if the hunter could charm mobs with certain abilities like mezz or stun, it would also make them heavily stronger and cause massive balance issues imo.
Wed 10 Jul 2019 12:02 PM by stinsfire
inoeth wrote:
Wed 10 Jul 2019 9:47 AM
hunter charm has always been crap, the insta pet is much stronger than any charmable mob.
also the hunter can not charm blue mobs

while it would be nice if the hunter could charm mobs with certain abilities like mezz or stun, it would also make them heavily stronger and cause massive balance issues imo.

Level 42 and 43 are both blue. (or was it 41 and 42? not sure) So you can charm low blue mobs.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics