Last Week #Kills vs This Week #Kills

Started 28 Jun 2019
by teiloh
in RvR
https://herald.playphoenix.online/characters/kills?time-frame=last-week&filter=all

https://ibb.co/qWS1P80

https://herald.playphoenix.online/characters/kills?time-frame=this-week&filter=all

https://ibb.co/S6zJL2h
Fri 28 Jun 2019 2:37 AM by ExcretusMaximus
And the point of this is what, exactly?
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:04 AM by teiloh
Action way down.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:10 AM by songfire
And? The meat grinder slowed down? I would be tempted to call that a good thing.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:27 AM by Leandrys
teiloh wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 12:03 AM
https://herald.playphoenix.online/characters/kills?time-frame=last-week&filter=all

https://herald.playphoenix.online/characters/kills?time-frame=this-week&filter=all

You idiot or something ? Really, you can not see what mistake did you just do ?
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:31 AM by teiloh
Leandrys wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:27 AM
teiloh wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 12:03 AM

You idiot or something ? Really, you can not see what mistake did you just do ?

Show me the light o inbred one!
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:59 AM by Druth
He wants to show 2 things:

1) Hibs are OP.

2) The action happens in the weekend.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 6:20 AM by Ceen
Top weekly RPz is mainly influenced by which realm has the most 10h++ / day addicts at that very moment. Not more not less.
Non keep action is still way down as expected.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 7:03 AM by Anelyn77
I witnessed 30-40 killspams from NS / Rangers dropping oil on peeps at towers / keep. I also got myself and 15+ others KO by oil respawn, so the numbers are inflated, Oil + siege will kill peeps for a long time from now on.

/Bnotashamed + Aicha
Fri 28 Jun 2019 10:01 AM by gruenesschaf
Not exactly sure what you're trying to point out, that Monday - Sunday UTC has more kills and rp than Monday - Thursday UTC? "This Week" at this time covers 64% of the time that "Last Week" covers (107 hours vs 168)
Fri 28 Jun 2019 10:44 AM by Hejjin
gruenesschaf wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 10:01 AM
Not exactly sure what you're trying to point out, that Monday - Sunday UTC has more kills and rp than Monday - Thursday UTC? "This Week" at this time covers 64% of the time that "Last Week" covers (107 hours vs 168)
Stop bringing logic into a post about OF being more active than NF ;-).
Fri 28 Jun 2019 11:45 AM by Razur Ur
NF doing only Fun with 8vs8 Group or ZergStick :-(.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 1:17 PM by teiloh
Thought the list updated on the day, good to know we'll get a snapshot on Sun. lets see what happens.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 1:23 PM by Druth
teiloh wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 1:17 PM
Thought the list updated on the day, good to know we'll get a snapshot on Sun. lets see what happens.

What if you don't like the results?
Fri 28 Jun 2019 1:48 PM by teiloh
Druth wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 1:23 PM
teiloh wrote:

I doubt things are going to go in a way I don't predict, I frequently check top earners and PK and Gor are both way down in fights/hr.

There definitely are more people playing for 8-12 hours at a time though, it could be better server stability or maybe those that like NF like to play it for a long time, which is good for server pop (maybe not their health, lol)
Fri 28 Jun 2019 3:37 PM by Halcyon702
NF was never about population, it has always been about slowing down everyone's progress in terms of RP/h. There are 20+ people who are RR11 after 5 months so instead of character wipe, and removing keep bonuses and other incentives they already gave folks, they know NF will do all the things they want and when people finally notice they screwed themselves, devs will say they voted for it.

I've been saying that from the beginning and I wanted to test the theory by suggesting this idea in the server discord, I was instantly banned and the comments were deleted from the discord.

The next question is, if they knew it would kill the server population, why are they dragging people along chasing the carrot on the stick? I remember I had to manually remove a Coin Miner from my pc not too long ago, I dont know if it was the launcher flagging as a trojan but its been over 10 years since ive had to do anything like that.
Food for thought, keep an eye on your stuff guys.

They will probably ban my forum account now same as they did in discord, the post may or may not be deleted, hope u guys spread the word.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 4:46 PM by Kwall0311
^^ dont forget to wear your tinfoil hat for protection
Fri 28 Jun 2019 4:50 PM by Campjr
Halcyon702 wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 3:37 PM
NF was never about population, it has always been about slowing down everyone's progress in terms of RP/h. There are 20+ people who are RR11 after 5 months so instead of character wipe, and removing keep bonuses and other incentives they already gave folks, they know NF will do all the things they want and when people finally notice they screwed themselves, devs will say they voted for it.

I've been saying that from the beginning and I wanted to test the theory by suggesting this idea in the server discord, I was instantly banned and the comments were deleted from the discord.

The next question is, if they knew it would kill the server population, why are they dragging people along chasing the carrot on the stick? I remember I had to manually remove a Coin Miner from my pc not too long ago, I dont know if it was the launcher flagging as a trojan but its been over 10 years since ive had to do anything like that.

They will probably ban my forum account now same as they did in discord, the post may or may not be deleted, hope u guys spread the word.

one of those guys huh.... you know they could have just turned down RP earning if they wanted to do that? People and their conspiracy theories... ever thought that people get bored very easily and this is a progression game that requires change to keep people interested?
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:03 PM by Halcyon702
Kwall0311 wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 4:46 PM
^^ dont forget to wear your tinfoil hat for protection

Well done, good and faithful slave. Ignorance is strength.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:27 PM by Kwall0311
Ah yes. A slave, a slave indeed to a video game i enjoy playing regardless of where i kill.

You probably think the earth is flat too
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:41 PM by Kaseylol
teiloh wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 1:48 PM
Druth wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 1:23 PM
teiloh wrote:

I doubt things are going to go in a way I don't predict, I frequently check top earners and PK and Gor are both way down in fights/hr.

There definitely are more people playing for 8-12 hours at a time though, it could be better server stability or maybe those that like NF like to play it for a long time, which is good for server pop (maybe not their health, lol)

It's almost like these high rr gank guilds aren't actually that good and without OF milegate choke points and keeps they just aren't going to perform that well.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:43 PM by gruenesschaf
Most people pointing to the RR11 after 5 month fail to also check the kill count, if you compare it with Uthgard for example, in most cases (Ignoring solos and some outlier due to not capping the keep multiplier earlier) those having the same rank have between 70 and 85% of the kills. Did we intend to have a 30% RP bonus? Not really but even without it, assuming we'd have the same rvr participation (which we would not have had without the incentives like the tasks) it would only be adding another month or 2 for the same result.

You can now ofc argue that it was bad to reduce the dead time by removing the porter ceremony, adding instant release to the tks and later teleporting but the reduction of the dead time had the greatest effect on the rp gain per time for those that play a lot. The tasks / incentives as well as rather short time to get rvr ready then caused a lot more people to play rvr, combined with nearly zero dead time that means kills are happening at a much faster rate and consequently a much faster rp gain curve.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:51 PM by Leandrys
Halcyon702 wrote:

TOPKEK
Fri 28 Jun 2019 7:13 PM by teiloh
gruenesschaf wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:43 PM
Most people pointing to the RR11 after 5 month fail to also check the kill count, if you compare it with Uthgard for example, in most cases (Ignoring solos and some outlier due to not capping the keep multiplier earlier) those having the same rank have between 70 and 85% of the kills. Did we intend to have a 30% RP bonus? Not really but even without it, assuming we'd have the same rvr participation (which we would not have had without the incentives like the tasks) it would only be adding another month or 2 for the same result.

You can now ofc argue that it was bad to reduce the dead time by removing the porter ceremony, adding instant release to the tks and later teleporting but the reduction of the dead time had the greatest effect on the rp gain per time for those that play a lot. The tasks / incentives as well as rather short time to get rvr ready then caused a lot more people to play rvr, combined with nearly zero dead time that means kills are happening at a much faster rate and consequently a much faster rp gain curve.

Any way we could reduce some of the dead time in NF? I like that boats are faster, porters no longer have the 5s delay and have a much bigger range. Maybe healer NPCs could auto cure res sick at the border towns?
Fri 28 Jun 2019 7:34 PM by florin
gruenesschaf wrote:

What part of that kill count is suicide for task count ?
Fri 28 Jun 2019 9:32 PM by Ceen
florin wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 7:34 PM
gruenesschaf wrote:

One does not simple suicide to RR11.
They killed that many people while you were busy suiciding.
Fri 28 Jun 2019 9:56 PM by florin
Ceen wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 9:32 PM
florin wrote:
Fri 28 Jun 2019 7:34 PM
gruenesschaf wrote:

One does not simple suicide to RR11.
They killed that many people while you were busy suiciding.

Save your smart comment for when you get some reading comprehension. Clearly a kill count would require killing a suicider. Run along now.
Sat 29 Jun 2019 12:59 AM by teiloh
750 on NA prime time.
Sat 29 Jun 2019 1:51 AM by florin
teiloh wrote:
Sat 29 Jun 2019 12:59 AM
750 on NA prime time.

I’m logged in - to the forum that is
Sat 29 Jun 2019 5:43 PM by alusnova415
I'm sure the devs are watching population levels but I see 300ish each realm prime EU on a Saturday...I hope is not because everyone is watching Germany vs Sweden world cup game....
Sat 29 Jun 2019 6:07 PM by florin
alusnova415 wrote:
Sat 29 Jun 2019 5:43 PM
I'm sure the devs are watching population levels but I see 300ish each realm prime EU on a Saturday...I hope is not because everyone is watching Germany vs Sweden world cup game....

They are watching but still in the denial phase
Sun 30 Jun 2019 9:02 AM by Pops999
Halcyon702 wrote:

Better update that MS defender Champ.
Sat 6 Jul 2019 5:07 PM by teiloh
Week ending 6/30

https://ibb.co/Sn0Db8T

https://unixgeek.com/phoenix.html

Looks like a lot of people stopped logging on immediately due to NF, and not many are returning for NF as many argued would happen.
Mon 8 Jul 2019 8:16 AM by Sepplord
teiloh wrote:
Sat 6 Jul 2019 5:07 PM
Week ending 6/30

Looks like a lot of people stopped logging on immediately due to NF, and not many are returning for NF as many argued would happen.

could you elaborate where you see that?

When i look at the overall population in the link you posted i do not see any acceleration in the population-drop after NF implementation.
Mon 8 Jul 2019 8:42 AM by Druth
The only thing it shows is that the pop decline continues.
Doubt it's due to summer, but likely just freeshard syndrome.
The Herald shows roughly the same action as with OF.

What surprises me most is that OF fans don't blame NF for the pop decline, that happened from server launch till NF was implemented, as well.
Mon 8 Jul 2019 4:29 PM by teiloh
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 8 Jul 2019 8:16 AM
teiloh wrote:
Sat 6 Jul 2019 5:07 PM
Week ending 6/30

could you elaborate where you see that?

When i look at the overall population in the link you posted i do not see any acceleration in the population-drop after NF implementation.

You can see a sharp drop during peak times. It looks like we had 12% drop in one week, which is a lot historically speaking
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics