@ Multiple accounts

Started 26 Jun 2019
by Bobbahunter
in RvR
REALLY ?!!! WHY ?

Cmon guys n gals.... It seems a lot of Bans are from multi accounts.. This game offers so many ways to NOT NEED another account. I don't understand why people do this if they enjoy the game and the consequences could be you lose playing altogether. No real need for Bots here.

Or do they just not care at all?
Wed 26 Jun 2019 4:47 PM by Expfighter
Bobbahunter wrote:
Wed 26 Jun 2019 4:29 PM
REALLY ?!!! WHY ?

Cmon guys n gals.... It seems a lot of Bans are from multi accounts.. This game offers so many ways to NOT NEED another account. I don't understand why people do this if they enjoy the game and the consequences could be you lose playing altogether. No real need for Bots here.

Or do they just not care at all?

Some TARDS have to win at all costs, they THINK they are smarter than the devs and the system and can get away with it, and it usually takes someone to report them to get caught.

I don't agree with the 3 day bans for the main account, it should be PERMA all the way no matter what, but that's me
Wed 26 Jun 2019 7:42 PM by Sindralor
Maybe want that sweet dmg add or necro/bd absorb
Wed 26 Jun 2019 7:54 PM by Kaseylol
Not convinced there's any reason to have a multi acct ban anyway. It's not like one person running with a buffbot stuck to them is very good, it's basically like running duo but one of your guys is afk.

Make the buff range out of group super short. Added to the current grouped buff range it'd be pretty hard to abuse in rvr. An actual group of 2 players will always beat a buffbot stuck to someone. Add a range and or group requirement to timers too, like dmg add, absorb buffs, etc and there will be nothing really different. Yes team wizzy could exist, but they were never better than an actual group rolling wizards anyway.

We'll also have higher pop, more fun pve, and a more fair economy for solos and stealthers who can't ever get groups.
Wed 26 Jun 2019 9:55 PM by Gorgoroth
As silly as this sounds, i dont think many ppl read the rules before account creation.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.
Thu 4 Jul 2019 9:45 AM by Sepplord
Gorgoroth wrote:
Wed 26 Jun 2019 9:55 PM
As silly as this sounds, i dont think many ppl read the rules before account creation.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

yeah, a huge part of the bans are from ignorants that can't even be bothered to read a few rules before going somewhere.
When i see people ingame/on the banforum that have named their accounts/chars along the lines of playernamestab playernamebuff or variations with numbers it is clear that they aren't aware.

Still mindboggling how/why people are so ignorant but many probably aren't multiaccounting because of malice (they still deserve the punishment, being ignorant to rules doesn't protect from that...)
Thu 4 Jul 2019 11:43 AM by Nunki
Kaseylol wrote:
Wed 26 Jun 2019 7:54 PM
Not convinced there's any reason to have a multi acct ban anyway. It's not like one person running with a buffbot stuck to them is very good, it's basically like running duo but one of your guys is afk.

Make the buff range out of group super short. Added to the current grouped buff range it'd be pretty hard to abuse in rvr. An actual group of 2 players will always beat a buffbot stuck to someone. Add a range and or group requirement to timers too, like dmg add, absorb buffs, etc and there will be nothing really different. Yes team wizzy could exist, but they were never better than an actual group rolling wizards anyway.

We'll also have higher pop, more fun pve, and a more fair economy for solos and stealthers who can't ever get groups.

So.

You recommend to implement loads of changes for something that, in your opinion, doesn't bring an advantage with it anyway?
I bet devs got something else to do.

Every person running multiple accounts has an advantage to someone running solo.
Not interested in fighting against people who have a buff/healbot in a safe spot like keeps / towers.

Live was in favour of buffbots because they generated additional income. On a freeshard you have nothing else but additional server stress/costs.
Thu 4 Jul 2019 8:19 PM by Kaseylol
Nunki wrote:
Thu 4 Jul 2019 11:43 AM
Kaseylol wrote:

So.

You recommend to implement loads of changes for something that, in your opinion, doesn't bring an advantage with it anyway?

Every person running multiple accounts has an advantage to someone running solo.
Not interested in fighting against people who have a buff/healbot in a safe spot like keeps / towers.

Live was in favour of buffbots because they generated additional income. On a freeshard you have nothing else but additional server stress/costs.

So also ban all healers and buffers since it'd also be unfair to go against a duo with one of them?

There's no difference between a player and a buffbot other than that one is only partially active. You sound like those people who want full red buff pots so you can be equally equipped while adding on full groups- dumb.

Buffbots add a lot more to players than just server stress, as outlined in my last post.
Fri 5 Jul 2019 8:17 AM by Nunki
Kaseylol wrote:
Thu 4 Jul 2019 8:19 PM
Nunki wrote:
Thu 4 Jul 2019 11:43 AM
Kaseylol wrote:

So.

So also ban all healers and buffers since it'd also be unfair to go against a duo with one of them?

There's no difference between a player and a buffbot other than that one is only partially active. You sound like those people who want full red buff pots so you can be equally equipped while adding on full groups- dumb.

Buffbots add a lot more to players than just server stress, as outlined in my last post.

Assumptions? Getting personal? Have fun and discuss with yourself.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics