@ Darkfoer and Alexandra

Started 13 Jun 2019
by Tarticus74
in RvR
Seriously you Rude me when I killed you both solo like 3 times and then Alexandra comes back with a ranger that has to purge and use IP and then you two can't help but add...........

Shame you killed the only action on that bridge enjoy holding each others hands.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 2:38 PM by Turano
I guess it was on your bonedancers?
If so I know why you got added/zerged
No idea where the need to emote comes from though but I can't look into their heads
Thu 13 Jun 2019 2:40 PM by kvothe
Looking for nice 1vs1 with the most overpowered 1vs1 class.
Sure they add, why wouldn't they ^^
Thu 13 Jun 2019 2:59 PM by Goforit
did someone say something?
Thu 13 Jun 2019 3:10 PM by Tarticus74
I was on my SB lol just looking for decent 1 Vs 1 fights
Thu 13 Jun 2019 4:06 PM by Dex
Let me try to understand your position here...

You killed them both 3 times, solo. What is it you're saying about their options? Is their place to continue to die to you as quickly as they respawn or stay off your damn bridge? Because that's what I'm hearing from you.

The action is dead because two people are fighting together? Or are you saying the action is dead because you died? I regret to inform you, the action did in fact continue after you died, it always does. It's their bridge now, with or without you. They did something about you, can you do something about them?
Thu 13 Jun 2019 4:12 PM by Tarticus74
My point is we had a number of good solo fights which were close with procs going their way they probably would have won etc.

It's not like I was killing RR2 people here which I would understand.

The fights were very close so don't understand why they felt the need to then zerg me down as a duo as it was clear I was solo

But people are free to play as they want I just went to Alb and had some decent fights there.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 4:13 PM by BaldEagle
Darkfoer hasn't been able to do much since beta when he would sit below MPK and get people as they ran down before their combined forces timer was up.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 4:18 PM by Dex
I see, well, it would still be asinine for someone to just die over and over, and 3 times in a row I would not expect that to actually change even if it's close unless they could identify an alternative action they could take. Keep in mind, they added streak avoidance code to the server (may also apply to weapon procs) as well as eliminated weapon variance, which means there is not a great deal of RNG left to win fights by getting lucky. By and large, the stronger opponent should very consistently win. I was not actually a fan of this change because it does discourage weaker players or characters from having a shot, however it does encourage working together to overcome that.

Maybe you still expect them to bow down and go somewhere else if they're just outmatched, but it seems you already acknowledge that's a pretty unreasonable thing to expect. Glad you adapted, have fun!
Fri 14 Jun 2019 9:55 PM by birrone001
Sorry mate,
I apologize for killing you, if you know me, you should know I'm always solo most of the time, 9/10 I play alone.
I know very well your feeling, I'm costantly added, I try to do 1 vs 1 but it is pretty hard here, I'm added even by full groups while duelling.
Sometimes (the ranger you were talking about) other hib stealthers join my fight, but once again I'm not even grouped with them, and all I can say is yelling to stay away, but often invane.
I admit, sometimes I add, but 1 over 100 times, I still believe on a fair way to play, even though a lot of people tell I'm a stupid believer and fair play is dead.

Your best enemy,
Alexandra
Mon 8 Jul 2019 4:01 PM by darkfoer
OMG read it now..Majorpain rulezzzzzz
Tue 9 Jul 2019 2:58 AM by LedriTheThane
birrone001 wrote:
Fri 14 Jun 2019 9:55 PM
Sorry mate,
I apologize for killing you, if you know me, you should know I'm always solo most of the time, 9/10 I play alone.
I know very well your feeling, I'm costantly added, I try to do 1 vs 1 but it is pretty hard here, I'm added even by full groups while duelling.
Sometimes (the ranger you were talking about) other hib stealthers join my fight, but once again I'm not even grouped with them, and all I can say is yelling to stay away, but often invane.
I admit, sometimes I add, but 1 over 100 times, I still believe on a fair way to play, even though a lot of people tell I'm a stupid believer and fair play is dead.

Your best enemy,
Alexandra

yeah you add lmao
Tue 23 Jul 2019 8:45 AM by Aph
seems like this forum became the hideout spot for frustrated soloers that get killed by fg's. Back in the days I remember some guys from the '8v8 community' would come in and stomp abit on the thread and fuel the fire. But guys.. This is not the case. You are all solo players that have the same visions about how the game should be played. Start respecting fights and use /hug instead of /spit. Then your rvr experience will blossom before you know it
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics