Thidranki RvR

Started 9 Jun 2019
by Kaidence
in RvR
30 people attacking one person at a time.

Why not split into smaller groups? Just kill the action imo.
Sun 9 Jun 2019 6:49 PM by florin
Kaidence wrote:
Sun 9 Jun 2019 6:48 PM
30 people attacking one person at a time.

Why not split into smaller groups? Just kill the action imo.

It doesn’t change much
Sun 9 Jun 2019 8:34 PM by Muschen
Unlike lvl 50 RvR you mean? Yesterday i saw some guys even duel, i dont like that sort of stuff but i still joined for one fight. Should be greatful about the numbers instead, i have never seen 30 people in Thid at once. Adapt your playstyle, thid is a small place so a death does not mean that much time to get back again.

/Musch, Thid Hunter
Mon 10 Jun 2019 3:29 PM by Eidorf
Thidranki is an absolute joke at the moment due to the sheer volume of Albs. They either zerg in huge groups or camp ck which they own 24/7. The new RvR keep system has basically allowed Albs to farm the other two realms unchallenged.

The issues are as follows:

Continuous over buffing of Alb classes raising the population
    The Alb exclusive bolt range skills having few counters at level 24
    Nearsight on two very common classes with virtually no counter
    Minstrels in general but in particular flute mezz being grossly OP and somehow lasting way longer than the duration
    Over population due to the above, its common to see a peak population of 30 Albs, 10 Hibs, 6 Mids
    The new RvR keep system means that CK guards are red con and hit extremely hard
    The keep doors are insanely tough as is the lord
    Albs have a stupidly short run to bet back to ck from their portal keep making defence very easy

As it stands it's almost impossible for a Hib or Mid to mount any kind of challenge to the above.

The screenshot below is an all too regular scene as a Mid.

https://imgur.com/jG1FFdn
Tue 11 Jun 2019 2:40 AM by easytoremember
Eidorf wrote:
Mon 10 Jun 2019 3:29 PM

ROFL the reason for alb's sub-25 population is it's by far the shittiest realm to level in and bored 50's frequently roll alts instead of getting farmed during NA hours
Overall population of Alb is just a bit higher than Hib for the same time period
Tue 11 Jun 2019 6:58 AM by vanillaface
Eidorf wrote:
Thidranki is an absolute joke at the moment due to the sheer volume of Albs. They either zerg in huge groups or camp ck which they own 24/7. The new RvR keep system has basically allowed Albs to farm the other two realms unchallenged.

Minstrels in general but in particular flute mezz being grossly OP and somehow lasting way longer than the duration
    Over population due to the above, its common to see a peak population of 30 Albs, 10 Hibs, 6 Mids
    Albs have a stupidly short run to bet back to ck from their portal keep making defence very easy

As it stands it's almost impossible for a Hib or Mid to mount any kind of challenge to the above.

The screenshot below is an all too regular scene as a Mid.

https://imgur.com/jG1FFdn

The numbers really show how good they are.. smh.
Well my friend, they are future AMG hugger to be! What a clown realm it its haha!
Tue 11 Jun 2019 6:00 PM by Fribrand
I saw about 15 Albs chasing 3 Mids from MB all the way back to MPK...

I just laughed and logged off.
Tue 11 Jun 2019 8:19 PM by Jatar
This what happens after you kill an Alb in Thidranki...

Tue 11 Jun 2019 8:22 PM by Jatar
This is what happens when you run over HB and Albion controls the CK.

Tue 11 Jun 2019 9:07 PM by Fribrand
@Jatar - Good stuff... the Scout zerg has been active there.

And... was that a multi-boxer I've seen in Thid the last 2 days with 3 Alb plate guys always stuck together?
Wed 12 Jun 2019 1:17 AM by Kaidence
Logged on ran out 5 infiltrators perf me while I get stunned by a minstrel.

Logged off the end
Wed 12 Jun 2019 1:55 AM by gotwqqd
Jatar wrote:
Tue 11 Jun 2019 8:22 PM
This is what happens when you run over HB and Albion controls the CK.

American Gods?
Wed 12 Jun 2019 7:48 AM by Eyeball
I was in center keep yesterday while albs where trying too take it back.

Most annoying things too me was the total crap LoS on the left and right side ramps at the center tower.
You can target people under those ramps but cant cast on them……..really needs too be fixed.

Second thing was how easy it is for necros too get on a ram and hit the door non stop without being able 2 get hit.

Needs some change aswell. aka no control over a ram in shade form.
Wed 12 Jun 2019 9:16 PM by Abx
Can agree.
Necros relaxing without any worries in a ram and do their work.
No way to counter, Pet is save in a non reachable corner from CK view.

See you in Thid
Rob
Thu 13 Jun 2019 6:44 PM by Azuell
Eidorf wrote:

I had noticed this at level 50 too. I just chalked it up to the listed duration being incorrect but am now curious if this is a bug. The charplan has the duration as 29 seconds at the highest level. When I get flute mezzed by a minstrel it lasts way longer than this with capped resists.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 7:12 PM by Dominus
Kaidence wrote:
Wed 12 Jun 2019 1:17 AM
Logged on ran out 5 infiltrators perf me while I get stunned by a minstrel.

Logged off the end

Zerg is the constant meta for Albion, whether visi or stealth...
Thu 13 Jun 2019 7:45 PM by Kaidence
Guess you can always just run back to keep I have killed more people pulling guards chasing me then I kill normal.
Fri 14 Jun 2019 11:38 AM by Schamalow
Eidorf wrote:
When you have the ck, you can't do the guard quest.
And what is the relation between having ck & farming the other realm?
Having ck give you a fastest way to move on Thid. But if you run with a fg, you can go around & have some fun.
The issues on Thid is that a lot of people do small group, like guild grp or leave instead of going fg when they have a lot of ennemies in front of them.

Eidorf wrote:

Can you give me some example please.

Eidorf wrote:
Exclusive bolt range? I didn't know that all bolt haven't the same range.

Eidorf wrote:
Nearsight on spec Earth Wizard (not so common class) & Cabalist spec Matter (can be common).
Nearsight is annoying but all realm can have it & the counter issues is the same for all.
Eidorf wrote:
All mezz are clearly too powerfull on Thid. But again, it's the same issues for all realm.
If the duration is longer than expected, report.
Eidorf wrote:
It's depend who have ck. Yesterday it was Midgard and +2fg run around to kill like 4-5 alb & 3-4 hib.

Eidorf wrote:
I agree. The Guard level should be a little lower.

Eidorf wrote:
You need a ram to destroy the door. Otherwise, the Lord is too easy to kill.

Eidorf wrote:
It's a strong bonus on defense but stong disadvantage on attack.
In defense like you said, Alb can have the fastest backup.
In attack, the ennemies just have to camp in front of apk. They see all movement from alb & if the battle goes wrong, they can backup to ck pretty fast.
Like yesterday, when mid got ck & go around apk with 3 grp (not fg), they come & leave every minutes. Alb's people can't leave apk & must camp their own base.
Mid & Hib haven't this issues because people can't camp the mpk or hpk without taking a risk to be backstab.
Fri 14 Jun 2019 8:01 PM by Ajvar
I know this is kinda OT but since its Thidranki topic here it goes,the water bug is hella annoying and needs to get fixed,everyone is exploiting it.

And yes i agree Albs are horrible and zerg into oblivion.

- Debeli
Wed 26 Jun 2019 7:58 AM by Eyeball
Eyeball wrote:
Wed 12 Jun 2019 7:48 AM
I was in center keep yesterday while albs where trying too take it back.

Most annoying things too me was the total crap LoS on the left and right side ramps at the center tower.
You can target people under those ramps but cant cast on them……..really needs too be fixed.

Second thing was how easy it is for necros too get on a ram and hit the door non stop without being able 2 get hit.

Needs some change aswell. aka no control over a ram in shade form.

Fixed!!

Ty good devs of Phoenix
Wed 26 Jun 2019 8:02 PM by Kaseylol
KAIDENCE?

I have a screenshot of us grouped many years ago. You were with someone else on a healer sm duo, I believe.

If you're OG Kaidence that's sweet!

Sun 7 Jul 2019 10:12 PM by Kaidence
Kaseylol wrote:
Wed 26 Jun 2019 8:02 PM
KAIDENCE?

I have a screenshot of us grouped many years ago. You were with someone else on a healer sm duo, I believe.

If you're OG Kaidence that's sweet!

Wow that is crazy you still have that. I still play with the same healer we are on hib at the moment. Cliinax (Bard) and whatever caster I am on. We are just 43 years old now and not as good as we used to be.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics