@Albs Stealthers tonight

Started 26 May 2019
by Rhox
in RvR
Been a while since I complained.... Been a while since I logged lol To the 6 Alb stealthers that have killed a solo 4 times but wont touch the two different hib trio's.....

Shame Shame Shame
Sun 26 May 2019 3:03 AM by Animosity
TLDR:

I got killed in a RvR zone. By stealthers.
Sun 26 May 2019 3:14 AM by Mavella
They have been particularly bad this weekend with most players the event zone zerging it up. I did a /stats player in a few of them and they were managing to still pull in 10k/hr gangbanging the solos coming out of MPK. 5 or 6 of them eventually posted up right on the MMG gate and I promptly logged off. Fucking mouth breathers.
Sun 26 May 2019 6:24 AM by Kampfar
Shame 🔔
Sun 26 May 2019 11:30 AM by bigne88
I feel sorry for the miserable life thous people have. Have some piety for thous poor child and stop getting angry at them. Everyone deserve some wins time by time.
Sun 26 May 2019 2:34 PM by phixion
Just log off and don't give them ez kills.

They will soon get bored
Sun 26 May 2019 2:42 PM by Dominus
Phixion is what a stealther should be... these scrubs have to fight in packs to win.
Sun 26 May 2019 3:26 PM by sugaree
There's a solo with a gun over there telling me I got to beware

You should try soloing as a speedless caster, now that really gets the stealth gangs' attention. It's grate fun.

I can only imagine how wide all 12 of their eyes grow when they see me staggering out of the PK all alone.

But I don't mind 'em. They allowed me to find out my character takes dirt naps.... with his eyes wide open man!!! What's up with that?

Is this a feature or a bug? I'd like to think it's a feature and my Lurikeen is actually a cat. This would explain the propensity for napping.
Sun 26 May 2019 4:06 PM by Sektor
sugaree wrote: There's a solo with a gun over there telling me I got to beware

You should try soloing as a speedless caster, now that really gets the stealth gangs' attention. It's grate fun.

I can only imagine how wide all 12 of their eyes grow when they see me staggering out of the PK all alone.

But I don't mind 'em. They allowed me to find out my character takes dirt naps.... with his eyes wide open man!!! What's up with that?

Is this a feature or a bug? I'd like to think it's a feature and my Lurikeen is actually a cat. This would explain the propensity for napping.

Irl your eyes don’t close when you die. Realism by.
Tue 28 May 2019 7:37 PM by phixion
IseBankMiceElff wrote:
Tue 28 May 2019 5:13 PM
I don’t get stealth groups. Unless your goal is to go up against other stealth groups? But that doesn’t seem to happen, they just gangbang the solo chump and /laugh at them.

Imagine being the type of player to play 7 RRs without enchanting your crafted armor and bow.

These are the type of people who move in 8 man stealth groups 24/7.
Tue 28 May 2019 7:51 PM by Dominus
during beta zergs of Italians were on Alb.. then they moved to Mid.
Wed 29 May 2019 10:24 AM by Khogor
Same thing AS Phixions SB zerg ore the 4+ Weltenbrand Zerg hunting down Solos. Last week like 4SB 2Hunter in Front of APK.

People Will Always See RP RP ..no Matter if it is 10 ...50 ..ore 500 ...each Inst will fly to hit . Even Instant mezz cd Just tu get that one poor enemy.....

Get used to it ...ore logg Off and go See that cool "RL Grafik"
Wed 29 May 2019 11:33 AM by phixion
Khogor wrote:
Wed 29 May 2019 10:24 AM
Same thing AS Phixions SB zerg

The zerg that I formed twice in response to Bibyshady and her whiteknights moving in an 8 man, which they still do everyday.

Stomped their trash group in to the ground and they went offline for the rest of the day.
Wed 29 May 2019 11:43 AM by Teehehe
phixion wrote:
Wed 29 May 2019 11:33 AM
Khogor wrote:
Wed 29 May 2019 10:24 AM
Same thing AS Phixions SB zerg

The zerg that I formed twice in response to Bibyshady and her whiteknights moving in an 8 man, which they still do everyday.

Stomped their trash group in to the ground and they went offline for the rest of the day.

if its the same biby from live you can expect 16+ man stealth groups for sure
Wed 29 May 2019 4:55 PM by Khogor
Phixion and I bet you left all others do their thing and Just waited to find the enemy stealth grp ;-)

Insta killed my poore scout ...3+ pas at one time ...

Even If not grped there are the same spots every day where you will find an enemy stealther. Like Arnold in one movie entering his house instantly shooting the cupboard "there is one guy in there every time"
Wed 29 May 2019 5:15 PM by jelzinga_EU
IseBankMiceElff wrote:
Tue 28 May 2019 5:13 PM
I don’t get stealth groups. Unless your goal is to go up against other stealth groups? But that doesn’t seem to happen, they just gangbang the solo chump and /laugh at them.

Almost a bit like most visible groups will go out of their way to chase a solo person ?

Seems human nature; low risk low (but enough) reward.
Wed 29 May 2019 5:28 PM by dirtyblade
To be honest not many players on this server can call them selves 'Soloers'.

A handful, yes. Like Phixion /clap

Most people say they're solo but add on everytging they see. So, not entirely solo are you. A true soloer runs solo, dont add, watches fair fights, joins in if another adds to make it even.

I run on my own or with my old duo partner and I add on everythinf as I dont care or call myself a soloer.

I use to be a well respected soloer back in thd day, but no more.

So if you got this far, well done. If you get zerged, log, do something else, go somewhere else, make a bigger group and kill them.

If I get zerged constantly I just log and do stuff in real life
Wed 29 May 2019 8:54 PM by Miiro
Red is dead.
Wed 29 May 2019 9:15 PM by Puandro
All i see is "i solo" then i see they play a stealther. LMAO what a joke. Not only do you get to pick your fights most of the time thus avoiding unfavorable fights, you get Vanish too.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics