For those that like to camp Dun Ligen killing grays/low level expers trying to leave...

Started 13 May 2019
by Horus
in RvR
Thanks for the easy RPs. No point in roaming around when you so kindly deliver yourself to right outside my door.
Wed 15 May 2019 6:51 AM by Sindralor
I only go fight people in Cer Suvage
Sun 19 May 2019 2:23 PM by Aeonstar
What's fun is it's always the same high RR Albs that end up getting steamrolled by lowbies. It's great.
Sun 19 May 2019 3:01 PM by relvinian
ganking xpers is dumb.

the real real grey one who give nothing and who are not in a position to attack you but who are xping.

But hey, its a pvp area and certain people need to compensate for inadequacies.
Sun 19 May 2019 3:16 PM by florin
I bet I get more of you than you do of me 30k rps in one night I’ll take even if it’s killing croissants
Mon 20 May 2019 9:30 AM by Taftaf
I'm often killing expers, if they exp in frontier zone they take a risk. When I was, i got killed a lot, wasn't complaining. I attack temped people too. So many crybabies around :]
Mon 20 May 2019 1:48 PM by Horus
florin wrote:
Sun 19 May 2019 3:16 PM
I bet I get more of you than you do of me 30k rps in one night I’ll take even if it’s killing croissants

I don't blame you. It is the design of DL that funnels greens/blue through the valley of death. For me, I just watch and wait for the opportunity to strike. It might take the sacrifice of a couple realm mate levelers but eventually the opportunity opens up. Inconvenient for them, easy RPS for me. You have to run all the way back to DL, I just have another beer and wait.

Mon 20 May 2019 1:53 PM by florin
Horus wrote:
Mon 20 May 2019 1:48 PM
florin wrote:
Sun 19 May 2019 3:16 PM

I don't blame you. It is the design of DL that funnels greens/blue through the valley of death. For me, I just watch and wait for the opportunity to strike. It might take the sacrifice of a couple realm mate levelers but eventually the opportunity opens up. Inconvenient for them, easy RPS for me. You have to run all the way back to DL, I just have another beer and wait.

Haha - the excitement of the hunt is what draws us back. And sometimes the hunter becomes the hunted and the hunter hunter gets hunted back.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics