Loosers with no job no skill can still dominate

Started 25 Apr 2019
by Greenangel
in RvR
Even with all changes to the game to help casuals it's still people who put in most time who dominate in this game rvr and not skill.

12.30 German lunch time Alibions and MIdgard can manage to put small man solo groups out rvr with 0 8 man groups.

RR--11 Hibernia 8 man running around dominating ganking casuals small man groups solo have no other 8 man groups to fight .

I mean if that fun for them haveing 0 competition good luck to them .

Will these jobless bums still be doing same thing in 1 year I wounder maybe they want make casuals quit and turn server into Uthgard 2.

Do they realise people have 0 respect for this type game play.

It's part realm war and it's down other realms team up or group up to fight them of course to give them some kind fight fun competition or these elistist bums will get board quit as well.

Who knows it's just the flaw in daoc RVR that if you got more time no job no life you can dominate more

I would like hear from this group would you rather just dominate everything at rr11 with 0 competition no other 8 mans have all keeps or have other 8 man rr11 or a zerg album mids atleast to fight agasnt.

Also how can you afford to put so much time into a game.

No girlfriend no life? No job not helping human race benefiting society?
Have you even managed to plant a tree in your life?

What's your end goal hope in 1 year you have some other rr11 casuals to play agasnt.

Or that half server quits?

Every other Daoc server has killed off casuals caused server to die due people who got time burn and not skill dominating.

Am I just seeing history repeat itself .
Thu 25 Apr 2019 11:00 AM by Ceen
I'm all in for a realmpoint cap per week account wide.
Everyone can do what they want with their spare time, but if groups of people play 10h+ per day over weeks it's just too much.

I don't care if they kill small man all day long or fight the most epic 8vs8 battles, just saying too much is too much .
Really 10h/ day over weeks, admins need to give them a favour and stop them.
Thu 25 Apr 2019 11:06 AM by Kampfar
Yeah, should be about 25k rps. I can only play 1 or 2 times per week. So that is enough
Thu 25 Apr 2019 11:25 AM by broalition
Greenangel wrote:
Thu 25 Apr 2019 10:49 AM
Even with all changes to the game to help casuals it's still people who put in most time who dominate in this game rvr and not skill.

12.30 German lunch time Alibions and MIdgard can manage to put small man solo groups out rvr with 0 8 man groups.

RR--11 Hibernia 8 man running around dominating ganking casuals small man groups solo have no other 8 man groups to fight .

I mean if that fun for them haveing 0 competition good luck to them .

I think you are on the wrong server man, Phoenix with 4k pop is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thu 25 Apr 2019 11:50 AM by HtGeist
Ahh the lagcast grp strikes again,they been at it camping pk's as long as i can remember.. i dotn think they looking for anything fair fight..see them go straight to camping pk's and hitting everything....someone should check if they are bots actually..could be some chineese gold farmer multiboxing.
Thu 25 Apr 2019 11:57 AM by inoeth
i wonder if the OP got a job if he has time to play at 12:30.....
you aint better than those ppl you are complaining about LOL
Thu 25 Apr 2019 11:58 AM by Turano
Can we get rid of this thread that is only ment to insult people please?
That is not what the forum is for
Thu 25 Apr 2019 12:04 PM by waffel
ITT: people who died in an RvR zone
Thu 25 Apr 2019 12:08 PM by Uthred
Locked.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics