Buffs!

Started 23 Apr 2019
by brawson
in RvR
A quick question. How noticeable of a difference do you see between having red dex/quick str/con versus crafted versions (pot/jewelry charges).

I read the numerical value difference is 31 (spec buffs being 70 and pots 39). This all is assuming you have actual red base buffs from a player.

How large a difference do you notice in rvr?

Thank you so much for your time!!
Tue 23 Apr 2019 4:31 AM by Jafeeio
Dex is very noticeable on my healer, even a difference of 10-15 dex is already very significant.

Btw the only jewelry charges you should use are of the 75 stat variety and those rival (or exceed if the buffer does not have Mastery of the Arts at a high level) the best buffs.
The combined forces draught on the other hand is just a last resort
Tue 23 Apr 2019 4:48 AM by brawson
Thank you!!
Tue 23 Apr 2019 4:56 AM by qq6
d/q s/c charges are 75/75, its quite a bit more than the combined forces pot. Every little bit helps. Still, you dont have to have them, the charges i mean, its def playable with just the combined forces.
Tue 23 Apr 2019 5:30 AM by Lillebror
I did tests on dummys outside CS with Minstrel melee and i just combine forces and AF after that.
the damage was tiny improved and have an extra charge i can use most of the time is more important and alot cheaper.

Could we please have barrels with Haste 17% ???
Tue 23 Apr 2019 7:03 AM by Saroi
I did some tests on dummy with my SB. The Str/Con is a difference of 36 from charge(75) to pot(39). 36 Str was about 12-15 damage with Mainhand. The Con difference is around 140 HP. 1 Con = around 4hp

I don't know how d/q exactly makes a different. According to weapon speed calculator the 36 Quick are 0.17 sec attackspeed. I don't find that big of a deal, that is why I am not running d/q charge with my Sb and leave the charge open to use Damage Add charge.

Ofc depends on your class. Caster 36 dex is pretty noticeable in castspeed. As NS/Inf I would probably go d/q charge too instead of damage add, especially when pierced/thrust spec.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics