Looking for guides/videos to learn to peel tank

Started 18 Apr 2019
by tweedledumb99
in RvR
Like the title says - new to playing a peel tank and want to learn via detailed guides or videos that demonstrate effective, smart peeling.

Been watching Playfull's hero vids and am looking for more like that.

Ideally warrior or hero (or merc bm or zerk I guess), cause I want to see how a tank without anytime snare peels.

Am not looking for back-of-napkin from-the-hip two sentence tips, but more in depth stuff.

If you're someone wise in this area and willing to chat more on disc, pm me and let's do that.

Thanks.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 3:08 PM by Amp_Phetamine
tweedledumb99 wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 7:14 PM
Like the title says - new to playing a peel tank and want to learn via detailed guides or videos that demonstrate effective, smart peeling.

Been watching Playfull's hero vids and am looking for more like that.

Ideally warrior or hero (or merc bm or zerk I guess), cause I want to see how a tank without anytime snare peels.

Am not looking for back-of-napkin from-the-hip two sentence tips, but more in depth stuff.

If you're someone wise in this area and willing to chat more on disc, pm me and let's do that.

Thanks.

Check out Ashmir's videos on youtube - he mainly plays hib tank trains and is very proficient in regards to managing 8v8 fights and coordinating collapses on enemy targets.

Not sure if he's active here though

Edit: Just for reference I do have personal experience running into his groups from Live. It sucked. He knows what he's doing.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 3:26 PM by Scout123
I'm not finding anything for Ashmiir on YouTube. Do you possibly have a link to one vid or channel?
Mon 22 Apr 2019 3:44 PM by Amp_Phetamine
My fault, had a second i in his name - it's Ashmir, link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp9DwrgOzr5PQERHPHdgVgA/videos
Mon 22 Apr 2019 5:05 PM by Scout123
Thank you!
Mon 22 Apr 2019 6:01 PM by Vitticus
Pariz Peelton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYOI4YQA3bM&t=8s
Mon 22 Apr 2019 6:04 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Vitticus wrote:
Mon 22 Apr 2019 6:01 PM
Pariz Peelton:

1st thought on video - 2x minstril red Barguest group; damn pariz is going to have his hands full lmao. Good video for how to peel well!
Mon 22 Apr 2019 7:36 PM by tweedledumb99
great responses, thanks all!

- Willoughby
Wed 24 Jul 2019 2:28 PM by [RageQuit]Freak
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
Mon 22 Apr 2019 6:04 PM
Vitticus wrote:
Mon 22 Apr 2019 6:01 PM
Pariz Peelton:

1st thought on video - 2x minstril red Barguest group; damn pariz is going to have his hands full lmao. Good video for how to peel well!

3 red barguest group but ty
Wed 24 Jul 2019 4:27 PM by Svekt
Parizhealton is probably one of the best peelers / anything I have ever played with. He can do just about anything in this game if he wants. I always forward people to his videos when they ask about peeling.

Personally I'm not even shocked anymore when I see him do things, I'm just like welp there's Pariz....

Pariz: hello from Dpset
Wed 24 Jul 2019 4:52 PM by [RageQuit]Freak
Svekt wrote:
Wed 24 Jul 2019 4:27 PM
Parizhealton is probably one of the best peelers / anything I have ever played with. He can do just about anything in this game if he wants. I always forward people to his videos when they ask about peeling.

Personally I'm not even shocked anymore when I see him do things, I'm just like welp there's Pariz....

ty for the kind words, i paypall u later mate, nah j/k.. u still play? -
Wed 24 Jul 2019 9:54 PM by Svekt
[quote="[RageQuit]Freak" post_id=78566 time=1563987179 user_id=1525]
Svekt wrote:
Wed 24 Jul 2019 4:27 PM

ty for the kind words, i paypall u later mate, nah j/k.. u still play? -
[/quote]

yes, Etherwingz and Etherbunni atm on alb.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics