@Zibroumix

Started 17 Apr 2019
by qq6
in RvR
or any alb that could msg him really, plz help the guy, check his misses

Wed 17 Apr 2019 1:31 PM by Sepplord
Ranger OP /s

PS: nice of you to try to make sure someone gives him a shoutout...that must be frustrating as hell if you are unaware of bonus
maybe he only forgot and fixed it after that run...but in the case he is getting frustrated and might quit the game soon, this is a nice gesture. The 100% misschance made me lol
Wed 17 Apr 2019 1:59 PM by Glimmer
But hey, scouts are op !
Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:02 PM by qq6
i checked him on herald, think he was rr6, just hope he didnt suffer like that thru all those levels, maybe hes testing weapons and forgot,,, but ye, plz msg him some1
Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:09 PM by Yokahu
Can someone explain to me how/why he has such a high miss chance?
Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:10 PM by Glimmer
Proly not enchanted weapon.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:13 PM by Sepplord
qq6 wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:02 PM
i checked him on herald, think he was rr6, just hope he didnt suffer like that thru all those levels, maybe hes testing weapons and forgot,,, but ye, plz msg him some1

if there is a class where i could see it happening the most, it would be scout

a) you get told by everyone that your melee sucks anyways...so melee sucking is just a given (not everyone checks combatlogs for fightanalysis )

b) you are still strong as long as you are using your bow and are not forced into melee

c) stealthzerging is easier there

Not saying anything applies to this dude, him testing new weaponspecc or something is the most probably explanation
Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:14 PM by Sepplord
Yokahu wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:09 PM
Can someone explain to me how/why he has such a high miss chance?

Have you noticed the bonus stat on equipment? A fresh crafted item does have a bonus of 0% until you enchant it to get 35% on maxlvl items. That bonus is calculated into miss-chance (among others i think, but don't know the specifics myself)
Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:33 PM by qq6
there is a thread in rvr about miss chance/hit chance, just hit back, there is a link to tests on live at some stage, this server is pretty much the same i think, or very close to it.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 4:39 PM by zibroumix
NOOO lol!!

I didnt know, thanks a lot lolipop. <3

Just thouth the 9l made the big difference.. i even told the guys at that moment but dont have the screenshot.
Twas like : "the guys his afk during 90% of the fighr and i didnr even manage to kill it! Is it normal?"
Wed 17 Apr 2019 4:40 PM by zibroumix
I didntenchant any of my pieces since rr1L0

Fearr guys, new zibrou is coming
Wed 17 Apr 2019 4:42 PM by Amp_Phetamine
zibroumix wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 4:40 PM
I didntenchant any of my pieces since rr1L0

Fearr guys, new zibrou is coming

You're about to be enlightened with the results XD
Wed 17 Apr 2019 4:59 PM by qq6
Mannnnnn, glad you caught this. And, you kept coming at me, like 2-3 times i think? i was alt tabbing making screenies/this thread last fight lol!! ))).... i think i said it before, i did the exact same thing and was very very frustrated the first week i pld as a ranger, missing so much isnt fun.... gl out there and hope we meet again!
Thu 18 Apr 2019 10:22 PM by phixion
Doesn't matter, the guy walks around with at least 5 other alb stealthers flanking him at all times. He didn't even notice that he was missing so much after all this time?

Just reinforced my opinions on zerging stealthers.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 10:39 PM by Mavella
Loooooooooool.

The bonus mechanic is kind of obscure but it's hilarious this knucklehead is rr6 and never noticed 50% miss chances on every swing.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 11:30 PM by Slarsen2
Zibroumix is not the brightest of our realm. This dosent come as a suprise
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics