Where is the point of weekly necro nerfs.. and animist with their shroom still do bugged shit

Started 10 Apr 2019
by Menfany
in RvR
Shrooms in fights lately..
- placed on points the animist cant see
- shrooms cast on targets without LoS while the target cant cast back because of missing LoS
- shrooms cast through walls.. gates.. anything

I understand the Devs loves dem hibbies.. but plz keep this game balanced.
And IF you nerf necros just because he play his char right.. without using bugs.. and enemies too stupid to handle it..
why this buggy shit still dont get any nerfs or correction?
Wed 10 Apr 2019 12:05 PM by waffel
Animist need LoS of their ground target before they can summon.

Animist turrets need LoS once before they can cast once.

Get good
Wed 10 Apr 2019 12:19 PM by Menfany
waffel wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019 12:05 PM

Get good

both wrong...
I saw it.. the entire bg too..

Pilzpower&Co put shrooms up on wall on a place he couldnt see...
and later he put shrooms down at a wall and they cast on target they simply CANT see from where they are..
so its either bugusing or "accidential appearance of bugs"... both should lead to an INSTANT REACTION from devs to solve this problems.
Wed 10 Apr 2019 12:36 PM by dansari
waffel wrote:

Unless this was fixed recently, this statement is incorrect. My experience has been that a shroom needs los on you once, and then it will continue casting on you without los multiple times.
Wed 10 Apr 2019 3:11 PM by Bumbles
waffel wrote:

Get good

Yeah and that one time los check insta gibs you while the Ani laughs. I admit it's funny when it happens, but is still a broken mechanic. Especially when the Animist is dead.....
Wed 10 Apr 2019 8:42 PM by Dariussdars
waffel wrote:

Get good

An animist at the Mid power relic keep was placing shrooms on the ramparts behind the walls, with no LOS whatsoever. You can't even cast on someone on the ground from the wall, without jumping up. So there is no way possible for an animist to have LOS on a ledge above him, that has a wall blocking LOS.
Wed 10 Apr 2019 9:10 PM by Luluko
necro got nerfed? did I miss something? they still are broken and op and should just get deleted from rvr imho
Wed 10 Apr 2019 9:33 PM by Dariussdars
Luluko wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019 9:10 PM
necro got nerfed? did I miss something? they still are broken and op and should just get deleted from rvr imho

Yeah, not sure how a necro pet being melee immune and pretty much caster immune is a nerf.

I can free cast on a necro with my dark BD, have two Bone mages free casting on him, with 50% body debuff, and I still get killed while barely denting the abomination.
Wed 10 Apr 2019 11:17 PM by Menfany
Luluko wrote:

Thats the problem.. you just dont read servernews.
Just as an example.. atm an necro cant even lay Maelstrom on a GT without LoS... while all other classes can.

The difference in this discussion is.. shroom are bugged and use buggy mechanics...
while necros get nerfs for things who are normal and just a problem of the other realms because they cant handle him.
Like the relic pick up.. lay RAs with shade and stuff.. and this forced INSTANT REACTION from the Devs.. even the relic was given back.. even NO BUGS WHERE USED.. just normal necro mechanics... and all as a result the hibs couldnt handle a necro and cryd out loud.

on the other hand.. Shrooms do their shit since months.. and NOTHING happend.. except "banned areas".. WOW!
Wed 10 Apr 2019 11:20 PM by Riac
Menfany wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019 11:17 PM
Luluko wrote:

Just as an example.. atm an necro cant even lay Maelstrom on a GT without LoS... while all other classes can.

The difference in this discussion is.. shroom are bugged and use buggy mechanics...
while necros get nerfs for things who are normal and just a problem of the other realms because they cant handle him.
Like the relic pick up.. lay RAs with shade and stuff.. and this forced INSTANT REACTION from the Devs.. even the relic was given back.. even NO BUGS WHERE USED.. just normal necro mechanics... and all as a result the hibs couldnt handle a necro and cryd out loud.

on the other hand.. Shrooms do their shit since months.. and NOTHING happend.. except "banned areas".. WOW!

last i read they removed the distance from pet nerf, so theres that.... tbh i wish theyd just nerf necro and anis into oblivion. send them both back to pve farm class status
Thu 11 Apr 2019 6:20 AM by Sepplord
Menfany wrote:
Luluko wrote:

Animist casting shrooms into locations without LOS - bug abuse / bugged mechanic

Necro shade being immune and unatackable, going into a huge zerg of enemies and picking up a relic in their middle - just normal necro mechanics

What's next? You gonna make a thread about Tanks dieing to fast when unbuffed ... oh wait

Thu 11 Apr 2019 6:31 AM by FrogLeggs
You really need to seriously stop whining. Shrooms cannot be casted if there is a bump between you and your shroom. They are easy to cc. After playing both, I cannot believe a necro is complaining about animist. Sure they may be op’d for farming and soloing, but they are generally weak in rvr atm.

Casters as a whole (and to some extent archers) are pretty weak against melee.
Thu 11 Apr 2019 7:33 AM by Luluko
Dariussdars wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019 9:33 PM
Luluko wrote:

Yeah, not sure how a necro pet being melee immune and pretty much caster immune is a nerf.

I can free cast on a necro with my dark BD, have two Bone mages free casting on him, with 50% body debuff, and I still get killed while barely denting the abomination.

almost melee imun yes but I did 500+ dam without crit with my dark rm on a rr6+ necro yesterday and they are dead after 4-5 nukes if they dont run empty mind or something like that
Thu 11 Apr 2019 4:13 PM by Menfany
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 6:20 AM
Menfany wrote:
Luluko wrote:

Animist casting shrooms into locations without LOS - bug abuse / bugged mechanic

Necro shade being immune and unatackable, going into a huge zerg of enemies and picking up a relic in their middle - just normal necro mechanics

What's next? You gonna make a thread about Tanks dieing to fast when unbuffed ... oh wait

You dont have to show your low level on informations about the game in that way.. its pathetic.
Necro has a clear design.. shade cant be attacked.
If you cant accept this.. write a thread and open an discussion..
until then.. its an mechanic which is implemented and working in the way it should be.

Like shrooms.. and the mechanic says clearly.. you need LoS to place them.
Otherwise its a bug.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 6:47 PM by Menfany
ok here is the proof..
shrooms placed from outside the keep at a place the animist CANT have LoS...
https://ibb.co/N1MqRK1
Thu 18 Apr 2019 7:23 PM by Expfighter
Menfany wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 6:47 PM
ok here is the proof..
shrooms placed from outside the keep at a place the animist CANT have LoS...
https://ibb.co/N1MqRK1

that was at Bolg 1 hour ago, i was there as were 65 other albs, also the shrooms at the outer door when the door was down were UNattackable, targetted them, within range and directly in front of them and tried to aoe mezz, and "Target not visible" but the shrooms were nuking us inside.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 10:40 PM by ungoku
tanglers are just crazy. why nobody complains about them in general?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics