Block Rate on Bolts Broken?

Started 25 Mar 2019
by defiasbandit
in RvR
Right now shield classes are blocking bolts at 100%+ rates. Even small shield classes? Is this a bug? I am seeing 187% block rates against targets where I am the only one attacking.

Some guy just blocked my bolt with a 553% block chance.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:29 AM by antiflagdan
I dueled my cleric friend to test damage (medium shield, no shield spec obv) and every single bolt was blocked if he faced me. Every time. 20+ times. It felt troll as fuck. Bad enough that they can miss and can't be used when someone is engaged in melee combat...
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:32 AM by defiasbandit
antiflagdan wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:29 AM
I dueled my cleric friend to test damage (medium shield, no shield spec obv) and every single bolt was blocked if he faced me. Every time. 20+ times. It felt troll as fuck. Bad enough that they can miss and can't be used when someone is engaged in melee combat...

Miss rate seems to be much higher than the statedmiss rates in the combat log as well. Bolts now no longer work against shields apparently.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:49 AM by antiflagdan
Yea, mine miss often in rvr and I believe the miss rate is less than 10 percent if I recall? Feels much higher tbh.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 5:49 PM by Seige
This def needs to be looked at..Bolts def feel way off currently. But I think they are already looking at it.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics