GUILD FOR PHOENIX BETA/LAUNCH

Started 1 Jul 2018
by Emeraude
in RvR
Hello everyone.

I know that several people wanted to make a table to have information on the guild that will be present during the beta and the launch of phoenix. None of them has ever been updated. So I decided to create an interactive board where everyone can add the name of his guild. To add the flag EU, NA or EU / NA (PRIME TIME) you will have to select the box next to the name of your guild and copy paste the link of the flags present on the google doc.

EDIT :

Some people this night have modified the doc by adding more than 55 guild in 1 minute and trolling the other guild.

So I made the decision to remove the modification rights on the document.

The registration of the guild will have to pass by me (private message on discord) or by the post of the forum.

Writing requests:

<Realm>
<Guild name>
<Prime time EU NA or EU / NA>
<nationality of the guild>

The document will be updated every 24h or 48h depending on availability.

Thank you for understanding this decision.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nhjtj9Jel02seQsaVPqvpBl0J3HrbS7ccvhhVcj6yfY/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for respecting my work

REDEMPTION Emeraude
Tue 3 Jul 2018 4:46 PM by Thragnaf
Pretty cool idea! Gotta get lots of guilds playing here
Tue 3 Jul 2018 5:44 PM by Emeraude
Yeah i hope :p
Wed 4 Jul 2018 5:10 PM by Uthred
Made a sticky thread out of it.

I really hope many different people/guilds use this document, not only 8men or setgroups, but also casuals and steahlters.
Thu 12 Jul 2018 8:45 PM by Anonymouse
<This message has been removed.>
Tue 7 Aug 2018 9:31 AM by Tunk
Albion Falling Down
EU/ german
19:30 - 22:30
8v8
Mon 13 Aug 2018 9:04 PM by flyingnehpets
Looking for a guild during Beta and for Launch.

Prefer Hib or Mid. Albion is unknown to me which I feel would slow down my level progression.
Willing to fill any role. I am unfamiliar with main CC (Bard/Pac Healer) but I am willing to learn.

I am situated UTC−07:00 (Mountain Standard Time).

PM if you are recruiting.

Cheers,

- FN
Fri 17 Aug 2018 11:03 PM by kpax
would love to play caster setup on hib. or a hybrid. so any guild mising ench ?
Sun 16 Sep 2018 2:34 PM by [RageQuit]Freak
rage quit - alb or hib, havent decided yet.
Sat 6 Oct 2018 1:06 PM by Hector
Please update this thread, it hasnt been updated in a long time and is an incorrect representation of the distribution of 8v8 teams
Sat 6 Oct 2018 8:31 PM by Emeraude
This doc is update all time team send me . Noone of other guild have send me for some new. So its why all team don t have "8v8" write .
Sat 6 Oct 2018 8:34 PM by Ardri
With i50 starting on the 20th, guilds need to post here or PM emeraude to update the list.
Sat 6 Oct 2018 9:08 PM by rubaduck
Fancy Ducks
Hibernia
8v8 and smallman
Multi-language
Multiple timezones, both EU and US
Sat 13 Oct 2018 4:01 PM by Niix
Suggestion: add a column by each guild for whether they 8v8 centric or not.

You can add 'No Clout (name pending still)' to the undecided list.
Fri 19 Oct 2018 4:19 PM by Ardri
Reminder for people to contact Emeraude and update guild info! Wonder how many people were put on the list at beginning of beta, but are now ghosts.
Thu 25 Oct 2018 2:49 AM by Turtle006
Dark Auspices is still around! ;-)
Tue 30 Oct 2018 8:04 PM by Dominus
nothing here
Tue 30 Oct 2018 11:12 PM by romulus
Realm: Albion
Guild Name: Knights of the Hospital
Prime Time: NA
Nationality: US

We are a dedicated Albion realm war guild. From our home base at Caer Boldiam, we live for taking and defending keeps, seizing and protecting relics, and engaging in large-scale defensive and offensive battles. When the enemy realms come knocking, the Hospitallers will be on the lines! In the revered knightly traditions of Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, we strive to be positive role models, defenders, and ambassadors of Albion. If you need help with a quest, have questions about the server, or anything else that we can assist with, seek out a Hospitaller and we will do our best to help.
Fri 2 Nov 2018 12:42 PM by Oranius
Built to Last
ALB. 8v8.
Looking decent player to make the name great again !
Thu 8 Nov 2018 7:59 PM by Draygon
Realm:Albion
Guild name: Defiance
Time: We are a multinational guild with members that will be playing in both EU prime and NA prime times.
Nationality: As stated above we are not one set nationality, we are from all over the world and plan to remain multinational to be able to play round the clock.

We have been around for a long time, to include the "other" server as well as before that. Looking for new, quality, members all the time.

Draygon/Skewldya
Sat 10 Nov 2018 12:12 PM by Enrighteous
Guild Name: Apex
Nationality: US

We are forming to unite under one goal: bringing together players seeking company in a truly welcoming organization. We aspire to form a friendly environment that fields all levels of experience and pride ourselves in competing in all forms of content available (PvP, PvE, RP, Crafting, and other events) with a strong emphasis on large scale warfare.

For more information check out our webpage at: https://daoctrinity.com/
Feel free to contact me on here or in game at: Anduin
Thu 29 Nov 2018 11:53 AM by Hector
<Last Call> is switching to mid.
Thu 29 Nov 2018 2:23 PM by Sepplord
would it be possible rework the table to show the recruitment status incorporated at the top?
Fri 30 Nov 2018 7:11 PM by Cadebrennus
This needs to be stickied!
Fri 30 Nov 2018 8:41 PM by Kralin
Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 30 Nov 2018 7:11 PM

It is. You replied on a stickied thread.
Fri 30 Nov 2018 8:48 PM by Cadebrennus
Kralin wrote:
Fri 30 Nov 2018 8:41 PM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 30 Nov 2018 7:11 PM

It is. You replied on a stickied thread.

lol I didn't even notice
Sat 1 Dec 2018 8:57 AM by Wodkaii
How is the EU prime time action atm? many 8 mans out?
Sat 1 Dec 2018 9:44 AM by Enyore
After playing Hib and Alb in the Beta its now decided that we will be playing alb on release.

Guild: <Malerhjerner>
Time zone: EU
Nationality: Danish
Type of play: RvR/All around
Sun 2 Dec 2018 7:32 PM by Hector
FYI, <Meta> switched from alb to hib, per their GM.
Tue 4 Dec 2018 10:54 AM by Sei
Imo alb will be the overpopulated realm.

Alb IS also probably the realm where the set up variety is the best so it will be easier to make pick up grp here than other realms that Rely more on precise team set up to be effective.
Wed 5 Dec 2018 3:47 AM by Sepplord
Sei wrote:
Tue 4 Dec 2018 10:54 AM

Alb IS also probably the realm where the set up variety is the best so it will be easier to make pick up grp here than other realms that Rely more on precise team set up to be effective.

Is that sarcasm?

how is setup variety biggest in alb?
Alb being the easiest realm to build PUGs??

imo it's the direct opposite to that
Wed 5 Dec 2018 4:34 AM by Dimir
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 5 Dec 2018 3:47 AM
Sei wrote:
Tue 4 Dec 2018 10:54 AM

Is that sarcasm?

how is setup variety biggest in alb?
Alb being the easiest realm to build PUGs??

imo it's the direct opposite to that

Truth, not sure Sei has played Alb at this setting before.
If serious Sei, the reason Alb is so bad and the other realms are so good:
- Very few Wizards, less Ice Wizards, no PBAOE groups (pbaoe galore in Hib and not rare in Mid)
- Number of "core" classes required to build a group on is much lower on Hib/Mid where with 2 classes you can have CC, heals, buffs, endo and power regen. Alb needs 3 and would have 1/2 the buffs. In addition, those core classes are much more popular (never enough Paladins).
- The story of DAoC group RvR balance is sort of the same in PvE: Albion has more classes, so the good stuff is spread out more, making it harder to get everything you want and still have someone to just DPS.
Wed 5 Dec 2018 3:32 PM by Sei
It is absolutely not sarcastic.

Alb set up require one cleric, then the variety around it is huge : full caster, full tank, hybrid, with or without sorc, or Theur, etc Those kind of grp Can work well.

yes wizard is garbage but i m not talking about inviting infi in your fg neither.

Mid or hib you have 2cookies set up basically one page one tank with almost no flexibility in class if you wanna be effective, even though the recent patch with New Ra and rupt are a bit changing that

Alb is also by far the easiest realm to play compared to the skill required on hib/mid set up, easiest way to show that IS to compare sorc, Bard and heal pac
Wed 5 Dec 2018 4:04 PM by Sepplord
Sei wrote:
Wed 5 Dec 2018 3:32 PM

Alb set up require one cleric, then the variety around it is huge : full caster, full tank, hybrid, with or without sorc, or Theur, etc Those kind of grp Can work well.

yes wizard is garbage but i m not talking about inviting infi in your fg neither.

Mid or hib you have 2cookies set up basically one page one tank with almost no flexibility in class if you wanna be effective, even though the recent patch with New Ra and rupt are a bit changing that

Alb is also by far the easiest realm to play compared to the skill required on hib/mid set up, easiest way to show that IS to compare sorc, Bard and heal pac

you MUST be trolling...

if not please explain what makes clerics superior to druids for grps, and how you expect to play tankgrps without endurance

Alb is fucked compared to him/mid in PvE AND RvR. In PvE it's only half as bad, but still bad
Wed 5 Dec 2018 4:47 PM by Sei
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 5 Dec 2018 4:04 PM
Sei wrote:

you MUST be trolling...

if not please explain what makes clerics superior to druids for grps, and how you expect to play tankgrps without endurance

Alb is fucked compared to him/mid in PvE AND RvR. In PvE it's only half as bad, but still bad

In which part of my sentence i m writting cleric is superior to druid? I was saying that for a alb FG the sole class you il have in every set up is a cleric.

You Can have Paladin in tank grp wtf Man? And Paladin IS still a viable peeler in mage grp

Your Logic IS the troll here
Wed 5 Dec 2018 5:43 PM by Sepplord
Sei wrote:
Wed 5 Dec 2018 4:47 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Sei wrote:

you MUST be trolling...

In which part of my sentence i m writting cleric is superior to druid? I was saying that for a alb FG the sole class you il have in every set up is a cleric.

You Can have Paladin in tank grp wtf Man? And Paladin IS still a viable peeler in mage grp

uhh, are you really not seeing the flaw?
you claimed for an alb gap all you need is a cleric...
in the same reasoning in hib all you need is a druid... (unless cleric is somehow better...the conclusion to your implication)

how is that troll

and as I said, no, you don't need only cleric for a full tank grp like you claimed, you need a paladin too

and if you go into RvR setups, the minimum you need for a successful PUG is 3 in hib, 4in mid and 5 in alb...so how is it the easiest in alb?
Wed 5 Dec 2018 5:46 PM by kedelin
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 5 Dec 2018 5:43 PM
Sei wrote:
Wed 5 Dec 2018 4:47 PM
Sepplord wrote:
you MUST be trolling...

uhh, are you really not seeing the flaw?
you claimed for an alb gap all you need is a cleric...
in the same reasoning in his all you need is a druid...

how is that troll

and as I said, no, you don't need only cleric for a full tank grp like you claimed, you need a paladin too

and if you go into RvR setups, the minimum you need for a successful PUG is 3 in hib, 4in mid and 5 in alb...so how is it the easiest in alb?

Min for all can be 4... sorc cleric cleric minstrel
Thu 13 Dec 2018 8:29 PM by Emeraude
EMPIRE RENAME FOR REDEMPTION
Fri 14 Dec 2018 11:51 AM by Hector
Looks like alb and hib could use more NA guilds. We already have at least 5 on mid.
Fri 21 Dec 2018 12:53 PM by CronU
Realm: Midgard
Guildname: Gurkenglas (the name might be change until the release but i will reply on this thread again if that happens)
Prime time: EU
nationality of the guild: German
Recruitment: closed
Tue 25 Dec 2018 1:29 AM by Hector
Old School is listed twice on alb
Wed 26 Dec 2018 8:46 AM by Naturedruid
My guild is currently recruiting 3-4 more dedicated players for our 8vX focused RvR guild on Hib (EU prime time). For more details, check out my post on the Hib forum.
Sat 5 Jan 2019 11:04 PM by Smokie
Hi there,

Albions Rache is at the start.

Realm Albion

German Guild you are welcome

Best regards
Sun 6 Jan 2019 9:58 AM by Firewolf
Blutfalken
EU/german
RvR + PvE
Seid willkommen
Sun 6 Jan 2019 11:36 AM by Krobel
Rabenfrost
German
RvR + PvE
Sun 6 Jan 2019 5:27 PM by Astartus
Dunkler Pakt
Deutsch
Realm: Midgard
RvR
Bei Interesse gerne melden.
Mon 7 Jan 2019 8:21 AM by Patron
Aktive Sterbehilfe - Schleichergang - Hibernia
Hi, wir sind ne deutschsprachige Gilde, flache Hierachien, eigener TS.
Jedes Vollmitglied kann inviten und Farmer und andere visuals sind auch Willkommen.
Bis denn

Peng
Mon 7 Jan 2019 4:22 PM by CronU
The Guild "Gurkenglas" is renamed to "Expelled", everything else stays the same. We are 8v8 centered.
Tue 8 Jan 2019 9:48 PM by Schmurda
<Realm - Albion>
<Guild - Sauce>
<Prime time - NA EST>
<nationality of the guild - Primarily NA w/ some EU>
<8v8> & <8vX>
<Recruitment - Closed / Invite only>
Wed 9 Jan 2019 6:10 AM by kpax
i think there are way more mid guild then on this list, looks like mid was underpopulated which was totally the opposite on statistic of uthred.

I hope more guilds will post here so we get a realistic feeling for the balance of guilds.
Wed 9 Jan 2019 10:05 AM by Karqa
<Realm - Albion>
<Guild - Potatos>
<Prime time - EU>
<Nationality of The Guild - Primarily Turkish >
<Recruitment - Closed / Invite only>
<Goal- RvR-PvE-FuN>
Wed 9 Jan 2019 10:27 AM by Topenga
Realm - Albion
Guild - Unskilled
Prime time - EU
Nationality of The Guild - german
Recruitment - to be decided
Goal- RvR, PvE, fun
Mon 14 Jan 2019 1:20 PM by eMoRaL
Looking for Alb guilld

End game would like to do some raids, 8man, small man etc.
Tue 5 Feb 2019 9:31 AM by mt-pear
Realm - Albion
Guild - Frenzy
Prime time - EU
Nationality of The Guild - international
Recruitment - to be decided
Goal - RvR (all kind but focusing (8vs8), PvE
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics