Population reversals

Started 13 Feb 2019
by Inactas
in RvR
Any theories on why populations swapped? Hibernia seemed to have a pretty solid numbers advantage in the beginning and they're consistently toward the bottom this past month, alternating with Albion on occasion.

I've checked several different times through the day and noticed Midgard is consistently 200+ ahead of the other realms[Initial month had midgard well below the other two realms].

Why so many Midgard hoppers? I'm not complaining[although I do enjoy being an underdog]. Just curious if there is a problem that might have long term consequences.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 1:21 AM by Vlare
People want the easiest time.
Big zerg, easy PvE, constant PvE.
Classes are crazy good, Skald, BD are nice.

It's the FOTM thing to do.

I guess maybe some Hib/Alb guilds also switched recently.
I don't want to be some sort of rumor starter. But, I heard one of the guilds in our alliance had a bunch of key people go mid. So maybe that had a following. Idk how big.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 1:50 AM by Vlalkor
Really wish they would stop, its making me re-roll to the underpop realm every time... on the bright side ill be all set on all 3 realms soon and can then play whichever is the lowest pop
Thu 14 Feb 2019 2:16 AM by Vlare
Vlalkor wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 1:50 AM
Really wish they would stop, its making me re-roll to the underpop realm every time... on the bright side ill be all set on all 3 realms soon and can then play whichever is the lowest pop

Pretty sure Alb has never stopped being the most underpopulated lol
Thu 14 Feb 2019 11:16 PM by Calconious
A big alliance from Mid (Live DAoC) also came over to Phoenix and most of them are playing Mid again. Not saying much since live population was low, but was a couple zerg leaders included. I'm sure a lot followed over.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 8:45 AM by Sepplord
i can only guess, but maybe several people rolled hib to be on the underpop realm and then realized that Hib isn't as underpopulated as usually, so they switched

i have also heard people complain about elitist-pve-behaviour in hib (more than in mid) but that is just hearsay....and considering i have had people complain to me about too many galla raids and at the same time people complaining feathers are crazy expensive on hibernia (which sounds contradicting to me)....so i wouldn't give too much weight to that information ^^
Fri 15 Feb 2019 10:12 AM by secrain
I heard Norads body odor was so repulsive that people switch realms for a breath of fresh air.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics