Tue 12 Feb 2019 10:02 PM by mhenfhis
defiasbandit wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 9:53 PM
Kill 10 players solo in Forest Sauvage.

Kill 10 players solo in Uppland.

RP bonus reward like other kill tasks.

yeah that would be nice
Wed 13 Feb 2019 10:10 AM by Gotmagi
It would be a good way to focus solo action, however I would hate if it led to dueling.
Also having this task in these zones you mention may drive people to actively hunt lvl 35-45 xpers which I'm not really fond of (perhaps make it so only lvl 48+ people count towards the task?).
It's a great idea but would have to be well thought out in terms of zones etc.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 1:04 PM by twinsun
I'm afraid this will lead to dueling. Most of the fun soloing is trying to hunt down people and surprise them using terrain, there is no excitement in dueling in my opinion.
Having said that I feel that for some reason the RvR zones which do not have tasks in them feel extremely empty considering this is a 2k-3k pop server..
Wed 13 Feb 2019 6:08 PM by defiasbandit
twinsun wrote:
Wed 13 Feb 2019 1:04 PM
I'm afraid this will lead to dueling. Most of the fun soloing is trying to hunt down people and surprise them using terrain, there is no excitement in dueling in my opinion.
Having said that I feel that for some reason the RvR zones which do not have tasks in them feel extremely empty considering this is a 2k-3k pop server..

Theres little to no action in other frontiers, and this server peaks at 4k pop. I don't think that these kill tasks will result in dueling. Small groups would defintely seek out the solos. Besides there is tons of adding on this server regardless of the zone.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 9:25 PM by twinsun
defiasbandit wrote:
Wed 13 Feb 2019 6:08 PM
twinsun wrote:

Theres little to no action in other frontiers, and this server peaks at 4k pop. I don't think that these kill tasks will result in dueling. Small groups would defintely seek out the solos. Besides there is tons of adding on this server regardless of the zone.

I dont understand why it is like that. I'm all alone in Hadrian's Wall at prime time with 3k+ pop.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 9:28 PM by defiasbandit
twinsun wrote:
Wed 13 Feb 2019 9:25 PM
defiasbandit wrote:
Wed 13 Feb 2019 6:08 PM
twinsun wrote:

I dont understand why it is like that. I'm all alone in Hadrian's Wall at prime time with 3k+ pop.

Why would anyone be in Hadrian's Wall when there is no PvE drops or quests there for level 50s, and the realm task is in Midgard.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 10:19 PM by krycek
Thumb's up.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 8:54 AM by Sepplord
People should want to be in the NON-task zone because they are looking for fights away from the zerg... people just need to GO there if they can't find their playstyle in the taskzone.
People WANT to chase the taskzones, and then complain about their own doings.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics