MHBs or Heal-proccs?

Started 12 Feb 2019
by Sepplord
in RvR
So i guess many have discussed this internally but since it is a recurring topic of discussion in my circle of friends i was wondering what the general assesment is regarding best proc-setup for RvR :

Let's start with the facts as status quo (i hope i am remembering everything correctly as i cannot acces ingame at the moment)

MHB (Melee health buffer)
After it proccs you have a shield that absorbs 50% of incoming meleedmg until 150dmg has been absorbed

Heal-procc
After it proccs you get healed for 100health (edited: had this value wrong)

Now to my interpretation:

Desease cuts heal procc effectiveness in half (small pro-MHB / ?? pro MHB VS assassins ??)
Heal procs can overheal (small pro-MHB)
MHB-Proccs overwrite themselves (medium pro-heal)
MHB only work VS melee dmg (small pro heal)
MHB-proccs might not be used up before you die (small pro-heal)

Back in classic heal-proccs were completely out of reach for me, and thus i always told myself that they would be sooooo much stronger, while now it seems that unbiased they are pretty close together.
Is a mix of them they way to go? Like only two MHBs on legs & feet, while heal on the other parts (chest with TG healprocc ofcourse)

So, what were the decisions you people made on your first templates?
Tue 12 Feb 2019 2:02 PM by inoeth
my 100 heal procs proc for about 120 btw
still i was thinking about to switch my sc to abla procs because they have even higher value (150)
maybe a combination of both is ideal
Tue 12 Feb 2019 2:04 PM by Afuldan
I’m going TG heal proc, heal procs on legs and arms, ablatives on helm gloves and boots.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 9:29 PM by Stimmed
Im a stealther so aim mine more towards optimal vs them. I find Sidi chest with big heal rest ablatives has worked fine. The disease in every fight for sins makes heal proc just not worth it I think as much. Unless they were all as big as the sidi chest one then that would be a different story.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 5:20 AM by Vlare
Stimmed wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 9:29 PM
Im a stealther so aim mine more towards optimal vs them. I find Sidi chest with big heal rest ablatives has worked fine. The disease in every fight for sins makes heal proc just not worth it I think as much. Unless they were all as big as the sidi chest one then that would be a different story.

Pretty much how I have been feeling since I built my template.

When I redo my setup I will likely go Sidi Chest for Heal, rest all Ablas~

Every Good sin keeps disease on you, as such IMO Ablas are stronger in that scenario.

HOWEVER. In all non-Sin fights. I reckon a good mix Or even all Heal would be better.

So it really depends how you play and what you fight.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics