Group Members Left Stranded at PK

Started 11 Feb 2019
by Shadanwolf
in RvR
I'm playing in Thid.In an 8 man group.Running around. Killing....getting killed. The usual stuff. And I noticed that when my group members die and release to their PK, THE GROUP LEADER NEVER SWINGS BY TO PICK THEM UP ! Happens to me, happens to others. It is as if we no longer existed. I'm assuming the leader is just very in-experienced. Perhaps mentioning it here...trying to be nice and mentioning it in game(and not say what I would like to say)
Perhaps a PM to the leader asking when they plan to swing by.........

Your thoughts ?
Mon 11 Feb 2019 11:45 AM by Sepplord
why do they not get rezzed?

in most situations i would think a group can either pick up their dead, or they all die.

In cases where a group has to fall back and leave a dead to the enemy zerg approaching, they usually turn around and pick the people up again
Mon 11 Feb 2019 11:50 AM by Shadanwolf
Many times no rezzers.
Mon 11 Feb 2019 2:54 PM by darthenron
You have a bad group leader... I would always run by the PK after we lost a few members.

Sometimes I would just tell them to meet us halfway somewhere.

Communication seems to be the key to good BG experience.
Mon 11 Feb 2019 3:48 PM by Shadanwolf
In these tiny BG's..a group can be anywhere is a minute or so. THE ENEMY looks for solo visible's to run to wherever...as I'm sure you know.
Mon 11 Feb 2019 5:23 PM by Kampfar
Wow. , such leaders should really get banned or sth
Mon 11 Feb 2019 6:17 PM by Shadanwolf
I got so angry i quit the group...but politely. Many are quick to label any comment/player they don't agree with as negative or a mal-content.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 11:57 PM by Fensus
Really worthy of a post? just ask them to pick you up. Really though.... thid is so small you can probably be back at CK or at least 1/2 to meet them before they even start to head back to PK.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 1:45 AM by Shadanwolf
Your suggestion is exactly what you do not want to do. Enemy wait for stupid people..visible's to run to the ck or catch up with their group. MY ARCHER uses these visible's for bait regularly.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 3:55 AM by Zansobar
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 11 Feb 2019 11:45 AM

in most situations i would think a group can either pick up their dead, or they all die.

In cases where a group has to fall back and leave a dead to the enemy zerg approaching, they usually turn around and pick the people up again

It's much faster to just respawn cure rez sick at the Healer get hastener speed and run back to meet up with your group than to get a rez and wait on rez sickness to pass. Remember he is talking about Thidranki here...very small map.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:17 AM by Sepplord
Zansobar wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 3:55 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 11 Feb 2019 11:45 AM

It's much faster to just respawn cure rez sick at the Healer get hastener speed and run back to meet up with your group than to get a rez and wait on rez sickness to pass. Remember he is talking about Thidranki here...very small map.

yeah ok, also a good point. Regrouping should be the main priority then imo
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics