Thidranki

Started 11 Feb 2019
by nixxo87
in RvR
please fix damage in thidranki, Animist pets 2 rounding people, casters getting perfed for 150 (lol really, should be way more.)

not to mention ranger scripting for insta side stunning when infront of them (looking at you we don't namecall) appealed for gm, still get no reply.
Mon 11 Feb 2019 4:33 AM by worldknown
I had that happen to me and thought it was just naturally fast reflexes. shouldn’t she be banned for this?

I agree archer damage needs improvement
Mon 11 Feb 2019 4:42 AM by nixxo87
literally every time we fight him/her not even faced or sticked, we get frontal stunned 1st round of combat. EVERY time, she doesnt miss ever, ive played this game for 15+ years and i've never seen this. its unreal
Tue 12 Feb 2019 11:13 PM by Luckfarmer
Just ran across her in the last hour (perz). Same experience.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:43 AM by biosynthesis
we don't namecall definitely does the window drag exploit or other methods of cheating the system. That one needs a perma ban. Seen her warp across a small distances to land a side stun to save her minstrel. seen the minstrel cast aoe mez with 3 melee on him after he came out of a stun. Exploiters to the max.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:46 AM by ughsmash
nixxo87 wrote:
Mon 11 Feb 2019 4:29 AM
please fix damage in thidranki, Animist pets 2 rounding people, casters getting perfed for 150 (lol really, should be way more.)

not to mention ranger scripting for insta side stunning when infront of them (looking at you we don't namecall) appealed for gm, still get no reply.

I have tried everything to stop Perzephone from side stunning me. There is nothing to do. It is robotic. Almost always first or second attempt she gets it off. It does not feel human. A lot of times it looks like she is right in front of me. I perf her and she instantly side stuns me sometimes. I have appealed this in game and it doesnt seem to matter, but definitely never seen anything like it in all my time playing this game.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 1:44 PM by Sepplord
appeal players that do it, DEVs are quite involved here and will surely check out players that get loads of reports (or even just a few or a single one...i don't knwo)
They are pretty swamped right now with issues but as you can see in the ban-section they are constantly hunting abusers

Do not witchhunt on the forums though, it punishes people without proper investigation. No matter how sure YOU are, without proof anyone can claim anything about you and me if we start legitimizing witchhunts. And if you have proof? -> Phoenixstaff
Thu 14 Feb 2019 3:39 PM by Afuldan
Afair, Rangers and Blademasters were always OP in thid due to CD side stun.

Side arcs are huge here, same with rear arc.
Next time soneone has you stuck, run through them a few times and watch their character. There is usually some lag between you moving and the stuck person turning. This is what gets exploited and has for years. Very easy to side chain someone who is stuck to you.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 4:21 PM by vbt
I feel like thid is pretty balanced. You have to remember these characters are not going to perform the same way they do at 50, different classes have power spikes at different levels. I will say theurg and ani pets are annoying though.

This is a little off topic but anyone know if you can deploy a ram in thid? Ck is very difficult to take atm
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:15 PM by ughsmash
Afuldan wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 3:39 PM
Afair, Rangers and Blademasters were always OP in thid due to CD side stun.

Side arcs are huge here, same with rear arc.
Next time soneone has you stuck, run through them a few times and watch their character. There is usually some lag between you moving and the stuck person turning. This is what gets exploited and has for years. Very easy to side chain someone who is stuck to you.

Everyone understands this form of exploiting a side/back hit. The problem is we don't namecall doesnt do that. instantly after my perf hits she side hits me. No character snap from me facing or sticking her. She doesnt have to run through me to hit it. Also this normally can take a couple of attempts, but as everyone here is noting. its pretty much the first time every time.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:53 PM by Herbdoctor
If you are losing because she lands a side stun, you need to use anytime style that increases your defensive bonus.
Sat 16 Feb 2019 12:42 AM by Perzeph
ROFL, you [loves] have literally made my day.

If you are wondering its just game mechanics and it this is a natural part of it. Solo a VW and Friar to close to r12 or higher on both and hopefully you will learn all the tricks of the trade. Here is my friar vid if you want to see me in action landing some positionals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkTnMZ-7BYQ&t=1s

Maybe I'll load some footage of my pheonix thid ranger so you can see it from my end hahaha
Sat 16 Feb 2019 12:52 AM by yasow
First of all, if you see suspicious behaviour, write us a PM or an appeal ingame. Don't namecall in the forum.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics