Possible Bug

Started 16 May 2020
by Bnisbet
in RvR
Hi there,

My group used SoS to get into bold keep and when we entered the postern, the animist tangler pet got rid of our SoS, I just wanted to check that this is working as intended or if it is a bug
Sat 16 May 2020 6:34 PM by Siouxsie
Bnisbet wrote:
Sat 16 May 2020 6:25 PM
Hi there,

My group used SoS to get into bold keep and when we entered the postern, the animist tangler pet got rid of our SoS, I just wanted to check that this is working as intended or if it is a bug

Which SoS level was it? What was its duration?
Perhaps you entered the keep just as it ended and the tangler spell took effect?
Sat 16 May 2020 7:02 PM by Bnisbet
Siouxsie wrote:
Sat 16 May 2020 6:34 PM
Bnisbet wrote:
Sat 16 May 2020 6:25 PM
Hi there,

Which SoS level was it? What was its duration?
Perhaps you entered the keep just as it ended and the tangler spell took effect?

it was high level sos, not sure which but we used it as we hit the postern and 2 secs later, as soon as we entered and got hit by tanglers the effect was gone, the sos was supposed to last 15secs but lasted about 3-4 instead
Sat 16 May 2020 8:20 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Sounds like using the postern counted as an offensive action and cancelled your SoS.
Sun 17 May 2020 9:41 AM by Bnisbet
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sat 16 May 2020 8:20 PM
Sounds like using the postern counted as an offensive action and cancelled your SoS.

would it not also do that with the main gate at keeps? I have gone through the main gate multiple times and SoS was still running, Im just curious about it is all as I don't want it to happen to anyone else if it isn't implemented
Sat 23 May 2020 3:11 PM by Enyore
Sounds like you broke the sos with an offensive action yourself... Almost anything will cancel the sos, even purge and other RA's.

Even the minstrel playing a song will cancel it.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics