14-3-2020 RVR

Started 15 Mar 2020
by Fugax
in RvR
I must say that yesterday was some of the most fun I had in rvr in a long while. All 3 realms had a nice size zerg out, and the 3 way fight near Beno spire was most epic. Pilz zerg on beach gathering his minions, alb zerg pushes them all, while in mid fight mid zerg shows up. It truly was an amazing 3 way battle. Regardless if you were on the winning or losing side it still was great to see the server support such an awesome battle!

Kalima - Reaver
Mon 16 Mar 2020 5:52 PM by Neso
In Kamikaze's intel we trust!
Thu 19 Mar 2020 11:35 PM by mattymc
Fugax wrote:
Sun 15 Mar 2020 5:51 PM
I must say that yesterday was some of the most fun I had in rvr in a long while. All 3 realms had a nice size zerg out, and the 3 way fight near Beno spire was most epic. Pilz zerg on beach gathering his minions, alb zerg pushes them all, while in mid fight mid zerg shows up. It truly was an amazing 3 way battle. Regardless if you were on the winning or losing side it still was great to see the server support such an awesome battle!

Kalima - Reaver

I appreciate one day out of the last 150 you have had fun, but generally I am disgusted with the realm hopping idiocy and general lack of decent large fights --- it's patehtic and boring.
Fri 20 Mar 2020 6:10 PM by Durzo
mattymc wrote:
Thu 19 Mar 2020 11:35 PM
Fugax wrote:

Kalima - Reaver

I appreciate one day out of the last 150 you have had fun, but generally I am disgusted with the realm hopping idiocy and general lack of decent large fights --- it's patehtic and boring.
Do people actually find Zerg fights fun?
Sat 21 Mar 2020 11:36 PM by mattymc
Durzo wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2020 6:10 PM
mattymc wrote:
Fugax wrote:

Kalima - Reaver

I have played this game longer than most, I have played all realms and all styles --- fighting other people in relatively equal numbers, that is 1v1, 8v8, 50 v 50 and the infinite possibilities therein are all a potential BLAST...if you can't find fun in a zerg fight, you miss the actual POINT of an MMORPG
Sun 22 Mar 2020 7:28 AM by Durzo
mattymc wrote:
Sat 21 Mar 2020 11:36 PM
Durzo wrote:
mattymc wrote:

I have played this game longer than most, I have played all realms and all styles --- fighting other people in relatively equal numbers, that is 1v1, 8v8, 50 v 50 and the infinite possibilities therein are all a potential BLAST...if you can't find fun in a zerg fight, you miss the actual POINT of an MMORPG
I don’t doubt people enjoy it, just a little too unorganized for me. Keep defenses are fun though.
Mon 23 Mar 2020 11:24 PM by mattymc
Durzo wrote:
Sun 22 Mar 2020 7:28 AM
mattymc wrote:
Durzo wrote:

I don’t doubt people enjoy it, just a little too unorganized for me. Keep defenses are fun though.
Keep defenses can only be fun if People will attack a defended keep --- unfortunately too many follow the position of the ALBS lately and are just lazy; PvEing for RP rather than actually playing the game --- pathetic.
Tue 24 Mar 2020 8:25 AM by inoeth
1v1 master race, all other forms of rvr are boring
Tue 24 Mar 2020 2:50 PM by mattymc
inoeth wrote:
Tue 24 Mar 2020 8:25 AM
1v1 master race, all other forms of rvr are boring

Find a friend -- you would be surprised
Tue 24 Mar 2020 5:39 PM by Durzo
mattymc wrote:
Mon 23 Mar 2020 11:24 PM
Durzo wrote:
mattymc wrote:
Keep defenses can only be fun if People will attack a defended keep --- unfortunately too many follow the position of the ALBS lately and are just lazy; PvEing for RP rather than actually playing the game --- pathetic.
as an alb player, trust me we don’t enjoy it either.
Thu 26 Mar 2020 2:22 PM by mattymc
Durzo wrote:
Tue 24 Mar 2020 5:39 PM
mattymc wrote:
Durzo wrote:

Then stop supporting the idiocy -- and I know, it's easier said then done -- I really think only the Devs can fix it and they won't --- oh well.
Thu 26 Mar 2020 6:56 PM by Durzo
mattymc wrote:
Thu 26 Mar 2020 2:22 PM
Durzo wrote:
mattymc wrote:

Then stop supporting the idiocy -- and I know, it's easier said then done -- I really think only the Devs can fix it and they won't --- oh well.
I don’t play with the BG, ever. So I don’t support it, and with the BG leader would go back to mid.
Fri 27 Mar 2020 3:03 PM by mattymc
Durzo wrote:
Thu 26 Mar 2020 6:56 PM
mattymc wrote:
Thu 26 Mar 2020 2:22 PM
Durzo wrote:

I don’t play with the BG, ever. So I don’t support it, and with the BG leader would go back to mid.

All you can do...
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics