NA albs

Started 9 Mar 2020
by Whorgz
in RvR
TF is the deal with NA albs camping level 20-30 exp spots and griefing greys all night? That the norm for this server? NA Albs are that bad here?
Mon 9 Mar 2020 4:32 AM by Forlornhope
Whorgz wrote:
Mon 9 Mar 2020 4:13 AM
TF is the deal with NA albs camping level 20-30 exp spots and griefing greys all night? That the norm for this server? NA Albs are that bad here?

That is the norm of this server, and it is MUCH worse during EU time. Just wait until you get the rr9s who exclusively kill levelers like Kranki.
Mon 9 Mar 2020 5:16 AM by easytoremember
There wouldn't be an rvr xp bonus if there was no risk of running into enemies, and it's not as if they're obligated to leave you alone after killing you once or twice
Mon 9 Mar 2020 11:04 PM by MSpartan
When u hit 50, you do the same and Return the favor. I get into some nice fights while I do it.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 5:09 PM by Durzo
I got camped by a RR9 skald, on a level 32. I’ve made it my mission since to kill every mid grey I see. Camping them if possible. I’m not even sorry.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 9:08 PM by Sepplord
Durzo wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 5:09 PM
I got camped by a RR9 skald, on a level 32. I’ve made it my mission since to kill every mid grey I see. Camping them if possible. I’m not even sorry.

Some people experience bad things and decide to never inflict the same onto someone else, others take it as reason to make as many others suffer the same
Wed 11 Mar 2020 5:05 AM by pollojack
If it is who I think then don't worry. When you crack 50 youll never see them again.

Basically always go for solos and often lose to lower RR stealth groups.
Wed 11 Mar 2020 9:10 AM by bigne88
easytoremember wrote:
Mon 9 Mar 2020 5:16 AM
There wouldn't be an rvr xp bonus if there was no risk of running into enemies, and it's not as if they're obligated to leave you alone after killing you once or twice

Dont take it personal but this is the stupidest answer of the day.

Griefing on a private server with limited amou t of players? Sure! Lets shoot ourself in the feet!
Wed 11 Mar 2020 6:07 PM by Kralin
Ok here's more stupid, but true, replies:

It's an rvr zone and you went there.
Red is dead.
Pvp is pvp regardless of level difference.
Hello Kitty Online just went free-to-play.
Mon 16 Mar 2020 1:55 AM by solitarysoule
Durzo wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 5:09 PM

One of the less thought out ideas I've heard of.

The people ganking you XPing in NF are the ones we should get payback on, once we reach 50. Not spreading the trash gray-ganking disease. The xp gankers are mostly easy to kill, even with some RR.
Mon 16 Mar 2020 11:21 AM by Hector
There are certain players who lack skill so they have 2 options for gameplay:
(1) Kill lower level/untemped players near docks, xp areas, etc.
(2) Join a group with decent players and get "carried"

We all know many minstrels, skalds, etc. that fall into these categories. I don't have any respect for any minstrel or skald players tbh. They're all trash except for Hallibel who actually plays the class dynamically
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics