Stealth fights.

Started 6 Mar 2020
by Jeninii
in RvR
I just wanted to let you alb and hib stealthers know i appreciate the good fights we've had here lately around the bled area. Great fights against pox, redbull, superducky, and savrune. If i misspelled your name somehow my bad. Most you guys know i run a group of stealth when i can but here lately been doing the solo thing and really enjoying it. The 1v1 really helps with the learning play styles and you guys rock on how determined you are to come back and try again or you come back to give me a no lube situation lol. I try to hug or blow a kiss to you guys as respect thing not a rude gesture. Keep up the good fights and see you guys and hopefully some new sneaks on the battlefield. I play jenandcoke incase you didnt know
Fri 6 Mar 2020 8:36 PM by Hypno
Sounds to me like those training wheels are coming loose, shake them off and leave bled
Fri 6 Mar 2020 10:55 PM by Loki
Hypno wrote:
Fri 6 Mar 2020 8:36 PM
Sounds to me like those training wheels are coming loose, shake them off and leave bled

Yeah, lets all go to CG and kill lowbies
Fri 6 Mar 2020 11:26 PM by Hypno
Loki wrote:
Fri 6 Mar 2020 10:55 PM
Hypno wrote:
Fri 6 Mar 2020 8:36 PM

Yeah, lets all go to CG and kill lowbies

Well you were camping poc, where else could i go
Fri 6 Mar 2020 11:34 PM by Jeninii
LOL.. You guys made me giggle.. You know i have been following the tasks and trying to my own thing until my crew comes on later at night. My training wheels are off now and thx to some great people from all 3 realms that helped me better my fights as I was a point clicker for 15 years. I have now updated myself and learned to use my number keys (giggles)..OMG, I should have tried this years ago.. No wonder you guys kicked my arse so fast b4 LMAO..

See you guys on the battlefield
Sat 7 Mar 2020 4:13 AM by Loki
Hypno wrote:
Fri 6 Mar 2020 11:26 PM
Well you were camping poc, where else could i go

When you make a witty reply like that, go for something that has at least some truth in it. Else you just look silly.
Sat 7 Mar 2020 7:19 AM by Rhox
Jeninii wrote:
Fri 6 Mar 2020 6:35 PM
I just wanted to let you alb and hib stealthers know i appreciate the good fights we've had here lately around the bled area. Great fights against pox, redbull, superducky, and savrune. If i misspelled your name somehow my bad. Most you guys know i run a group of stealth when i can but here lately been doing the solo thing and really enjoying it. The 1v1 really helps with the learning play styles and you guys rock on how determined you are to come back and try again or you come back to give me a no lube situation lol. I try to hug or blow a kiss to you guys as respect thing not a rude gesture. Keep up the good fights and see you guys and hopefully some new sneaks on the battlefield. I play jenandcoke incase you didnt know

LOL...… you have killed me 23 times in the past two night and the least I saw you with is 4.

4 fights you even sprinted un stealthed to add me....

A man can build 1000 bridges. If that same man sucks one cock hes no longer a bridge builder hes a cock sucker.
Sat 7 Mar 2020 7:25 AM by Akhilio
You...solo...? The only time I've seen you without 4 people in your group adding in, is when it's 5 people in your group adding in.
Sat 7 Mar 2020 1:57 PM by thirian24
Akhilio wrote:
Sat 7 Mar 2020 7:25 AM
You...solo...? The only time I've seen you without 4 people in your group adding in, is when it's 5 people in your group adding in.

Lmfao
Tue 10 Mar 2020 3:42 PM by Jeninii
Yes, I solo during the day. I usually group with friends after 7 central time during the week. As in jumping on you its prob because u hit one of my guys that night. Look i didnt post here to be a dick i posted here saying I enjoyed the fights solo and against the stealth groups. Sometimes i too am in the wrong place at the wrong time. I too get rolled many times a night. No matter their will be haters and their will be people who see where im coming from. See ya on the battlefield
Tue 10 Mar 2020 3:44 PM by Jeninii
Rhox wrote:
Sat 7 Mar 2020 7:19 AM
Jeninii wrote:

LOL...… you have killed me 23 times in the past two night and the least I saw you with is 4.

A man can build 1000 bridges. If that same man sucks one cock hes no longer a bridge builder hes a cock sucker.

With comments like that you wonder why u get rolled so much... lol
Your keeping count thats so cute. All i can say is make some friends and group them if your more worried about my 4 man. Read your region chat if it says were at bled then beware. I'm not afraid to die and you wont hear me whine about it either. See the difference between me and you is i release and come back for more hoping to get lucky and get the person that got me. As for sprinting to u and jumping in YEP u were attacking one of my guys. See i dont just run stealth in my group. I might have a roaming BD or my new VANITY pet a healer LMAO. Either way red is dead
Tue 10 Mar 2020 5:53 PM by Riac
Jeninii wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 3:44 PM
Rhox wrote:
Sat 7 Mar 2020 7:19 AM
Jeninii wrote:

With comments like that you wonder why u get rolled so much... lol
Your keeping count thats so cute. All i can say is make some friends and group them if your more worried about my 4 man. Read your region chat if it says were at bled then beware. I'm not afraid to die and you wont hear me whine about it either. See the difference between me and you is i release and come back for more hoping to get lucky and get the person that got me. As for sprinting to u and jumping in YEP u were attacking one of my guys. See i dont just run stealth in my group. I might have a roaming BD or my new VANITY pet a healer LMAO. Either way red is dead

hoping to get lucky lol. rollen around w/ 4 and 5 ppl killing solos and hoping to get lucky ...

maybe if you engaged in fights where you had to think about more than just spamming garrotte before the opponent is dead in less than 2 combat rounds you could develop some game sense and rely a bit less on luck.

i really dont understand why the devs dont do something to penalize these stealth groups.
i also dont understand the arguement that i like to play with my friends in a stealth group, you can chill in disc and still talk. you dont have to be attached at the hip killing lesser number.

its not like there is much play between each other like in a normal 8 man, you just spam your attacks and run if youre getting focused too much, THRILLING stuff. although, it is funny when you catch one of these ppl solo and you get to see their skills on full display. turns out when you never learn to actually play the char, you suck major dick.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 6:00 PM by Jeninii
Lol sounds like i struck a nerve..lmao.. maybe u need to branch out and make friends. Theres no rules saying stealth cant group..lmao
Tue 10 Mar 2020 6:05 PM by daytonchambers
Jeninii wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 6:00 PM
Lol sounds like i struck a nerve..lmao.. maybe u need to branch out and make friends. Theres no rules saying stealth cant group..lmao

I don't play stealth anymore. Largely due to shitters like you and your little gang 4+ v 1 on everything with a pulse.

I hope someone keys your car IRL
Tue 10 Mar 2020 6:15 PM by Riac
Jeninii wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 6:00 PM

no rules saying you have to help old ladies across the street. no rules saying you have to hold the door open for the ppl behind you.
these are just social norms that ppl abide by as to not be cunts and make life marginally better. you and your friends are acting like cunts.
i have friends, we just dont behave like you and your friends.
w/e though, keep sucking. eventually your friends will stop playing 1 by 1 due to w/e reasons and youll be forced to solo and youll be so confused as to why you cant compete. ill save you from wondering why that is. its because you never actually learned how to play your char.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 6:21 PM by SalidorMacCulloch
When I run solo again when you kill me 4+v1 can I get a hug please. It's beginning to hurt. 😳. But if some how I get away or drop one of you before I die. Can you send me some stuff crust pepperoni pizza 🍕😋
Tue 10 Mar 2020 6:38 PM by protege
Stealth zergs are bloody lame.

Should implement stealth bonus penalization for more than 2 stealthers in a given radius.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 6:48 PM by Riac
I've never advocated for ToA stuff but I'd love mezz poison specifically for stealth zergs. Make them all blow purge and laugh.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 6:58 PM by Jeninii
Lmao.. Red Is Dead
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:11 PM by Ibs
Pox here, after reading through all your posts and I have to laugh at your sense of "respect" and dignity. I see one sb with an unfamiliar name, and I start to engage them. Then I'm proceeded to get dunked on out of the shadows by sbs that never seem to end. After I still somehow kill the guy i engaged, Jen here blows a kiss at me and makes a forum post about how much respect they have for me. What a joke.

Jeninii wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 6:58 PM
Lmao.. Red Is Dead

I'll remember your one famous phrase anytime I see you trying to get a fair fight when your goon squad isn't on yet.

P.s thanks for contributing to killing the solo scene you enjoy before all your friends login.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:22 PM by Riac
ROFL. Perfect example of an elitist jerks member.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:34 PM by Jeninii
I admit i have jumped you and others but i have 1v1 u several times. You've killed me and ive killed you. Whether u remb the fights or not. I made the post after i had been soloing was saying thanks for the good fights. I cant help it people like to twist things up. I never said i dont run a group too. I never said i dont jump in when my guys get hit.. i said thx for the good fights at bled.. you guys need to read. If your butt is chapped from the deaths move somewhere else
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:36 PM by Jeninii
daytonchambers wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:19 PM
out of your 4,861 kills...... 27 of them were solo.

You are a joke.

https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Jenandcoke

And u clearly cant read either... i said i was just learning to play solo and had been trying the solo thing out. Read the first post again. You can twist however u want i dont care. I still enjoy the game whether your dieing or i am.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:40 PM by Ibs
Jeninii wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:36 PM
daytonchambers wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:19 PM
out of your 4,861 kills...... 27 of them were solo.

You are a joke.

https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Jenandcoke

And u clearly cant read either... i said i was just learning to play solo and had been trying the solo thing out. Read the first post again. I even said how how many of the guys helped me set things up. You can twist however u want i dont care. I still enjoy the game whether your dieing or i am

The more I read, the more I realize it was impolite for me to make fun of a child trying to enjoy a freeshard, my apologies.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:43 PM by Riac
Who is losing to this noob 1v1?? Well, considering he has 27 TOTAL solo kills, I'm guessing pretty much no one. There are archers with more solo kills than you. Hell, my friends druid has more solo kills than you rofl. What a scrub. I'd love to see how slow his poison rotation is. Does he even have after purge poison weaps? I'm assuming not, considering he'd never use them in his group. I bet his neighbors live in a constant state of confusion as the sound of his mouth breathing amplifies on Inc and then subsides as the two round fight is over. Sounds like a jet flying over head, loud af for two seconds and then nothing.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:54 PM by protege
Jeninii wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:34 PM
I admit i have jumped you and others but i have 1v1 u several times. You've killed me and ive killed you. Whether u remb the fights or not. I made the post after i had been soloing was saying thanks for the good fights. I cant help it people like to twist things up. I never said i dont run a group too. I never said i dont jump in when my guys get hit.. i said thx for the good fights at bled.. you guys need to read. If your butt is chapped from the deaths move somewhere else

I’d love to see pics or a vid of you beating Pox, Savrun, or Redbull 1v1 tbh lol. Those are some pretty tough fights for anyone... period.

Edit: finding them at 10% and medding doesn’t count.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:58 PM by Jeninii
I never said i beat Sav hes RR11 and like brick house. Dont think i didnt try lol. I have beat redbull before and hes beat me many times. I said i enjoyed the fights. You clearly cant read either
Tue 10 Mar 2020 8:09 PM by Riac
Why did you enjoy the losses? Was it because they were fair and you actually had a legitimate chance to win if you performed up to the standard required to win? Would you have equally enjoyed those fights if Sav or red bull had brought friends and killed you in less than 2 rounds?
Tue 10 Mar 2020 8:10 PM by daytonchambers
lol @ posting about 1v1 attempting to engage the community, only to have said community shit all over you for your largely despised style of play.

I wouldn't even bother trying to learn to 1v1 at this point. You've already made a name for yourself and nobody, absolutely nobody will respect your attempts to solo fight as they'll assume there's 4+ adds waiting, since that has been the case for 99.45% (the actual percentage) of your kills so far.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 8:15 PM by protege
Jeninii wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:58 PM
I never said i beat Sav hes RR11 and like brick house. Dont think i didnt try lol. I have beat redbull before and hes beat me many times. I said i enjoyed the fights. You clearly cant read either

I mean... Pox is a more difficult fight for a SB tbh. So if you handled him, you could handle Savrun
Tue 10 Mar 2020 8:19 PM by inoeth
you solo 100% or you do not solo!
Tue 10 Mar 2020 8:21 PM by Riac
Riac wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 8:09 PM
Why did you enjoy the losses? Was it because they were fair and you actually had a legitimate chance to win if you performed up to the standard required to win? Would you have equally enjoyed those fights if Sav or red bull had brought friends and killed you in less than 2 rounds?

I'd actually like an answer to this. I feel it really illustrates the problem for ppl who seem unwilling to see it.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 8:37 PM by Jeninii
Riac wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 8:21 PM
Riac wrote:

I'd actually like an answer to this. I feel it really illustrates the problem for ppl who seem unwilling to see it.

I dont mind dieing to 1 or 10.. i dont get butt hurt like some when i die. Its game its going to happen..Yes ill try to fight any1. I learn more each time. Some fights yes have been 1v1 and some not. Either way people will say what they want to be dicks i dont care. It wont change how i play or who I play with. The ones bitchn seem to be 1 ones butt hurt.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 9:02 PM by Ibs
Jeninii wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 8:37 PM
Riac wrote:
Riac wrote:

I dont mind dieing to 1 or 10.. i dont get butt hurt like some when i die. Its game its going to happen..Yes ill try to fight any1. I learn more each time. Some fights yes have been 1v1 and some not. Either way people will say what they want to be dicks i dont care. It wont change how i play or who I play with. The ones bitchn seem to be 1 ones butt hurt.

If anyone sees a luri adding Jen's 1v1s, I beg you not to hit them. Immune to butthurt, badass doesn't mind anyway. They'll learn, in fact.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 9:34 PM by thirian24
Jeninii wrote:
Riac wrote:
Riac wrote:

The ones bitchn seem to be 1 ones butt hurt.

They aren't bitching. They are telling you that your trash playstyle of you and your friends are literally killing the solo game... you know.. the thing that you came in here posting about. I know y'all don't give a fuck. It's obvious that none of the stealth groups care. All the stealth groups say they group up to combat other groups, but yet they all bang on soloers. When y'all could easily let the solo fight happen, no matter the outcome... y'all absolutely refuse to do that. The solo community hates and despises y'all. We know you don't care, but just know how we all feel about you and the rest of them.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 9:48 PM by Jeninii
thirian24 wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 9:34 PM
Jeninii wrote:
Riac wrote:
The ones bitchn seem to be 1 ones butt hurt.

They aren't bitching. They are telling you that your trash playstyle of you and your friends are literally killing the solo game... you know.. the thing that you came in here posting about. I know y'all don't give a fuck. It's obvious that none of the stealth groups care. All the stealth groups say they group up to combat other groups, but yet they all bang on soloers. When y'all could easily let the solo fight happen, no matter the outcome... y'all absolutely refuse to do that. The solo community hates and despises y'all. We know you don't care, but just know how we all feel about you and the rest of them.

If u go back and read the first post slowly u will see where i said i was thanking those guys for the good fights not 4v1 not 5v1. I said i was learning the solo thing and loving it. I couldnt send them in discord and say nice fight so i thought i say it on the forums but once again people twist stuff to make it become something horrible. I have said many times let them fight as 1v1 and i stand and watch. I cant help if some1 in my group jumps them or if another person jumps in. I admit i have been guilty of adding we all have at one time. Like i said b4 every1 will say something and there will always be haters no matter. I never said anything about my groups i said i have been known to run a group. Either way it doesnt matter some1 will talk crap.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 9:53 PM by Riac
We got a rank 7 learner here boys. What a scrub lol. He's literally on the cusp of 30 whole solo kills rofl. You should honestly be ashamed
Tue 10 Mar 2020 10:07 PM by Jeninii
Riac wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 9:53 PM
We got a rank 7 learner here boys. What a scrub lol. He's literally on the cusp of 30 whole solo kills rofl. You should honestly be ashamed

Lmao how u talk shit. I said i just started soloing u illiterate scrub.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 10:11 PM by Riac
Jeninii wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 10:07 PM
Riac wrote:

Yea, you learning... same as a 60 year old man getting his learners permit. Better late than never I suppose.... you literally use the word learn don't know how I'm illiterate. I can bold it for you in the post if you require.
Tue 10 Mar 2020 11:59 PM by protege
Jeninii wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 10:07 PM
Riac wrote:

Don’t get agitated because people point out your cancerous play style
Wed 11 Mar 2020 9:10 AM by Dr4ag
Guys, i don't think we need to argue anymore like there is no way too..
Phoenix is a server to have fun.. i like to solo but i like to play with friends too as a stealher..
To be honest i had/have some respect for all soloer here.
Since the day i met Tani/gastonglock who i had respect for his solo style and videos i saw of him.. was like ok i want to fight him when he goes back to his NS.
Then i fought him three days ago without purge, he got me at 10% (he purge, single heal at 10-15%) ok wp Tani you got me with 6 relic 10L2 against a 8L2 with 0 Relic.
Then i wanted my revenge we had a fight the day after (Had purge Up this time) during 0,3 sec when i landed my PA he insta vanish with no group around .. was curious and send him a message on discord... his excuse ? i had purge down can't handle a CD stun..

Im pretty sure i saw him giving advice about puting some duel in video with purge down to see your dominance etc etc.

Now i have respect to loki/undacover !

Therabbin
Wed 11 Mar 2020 1:49 PM by Bicstor
protege wrote:
Tue 10 Mar 2020 7:54 PM
I’d love to see pics or a vid of you beating Pox, Savrun, or Redbull 1v1 tbh lol. Those are some pretty tough fights for anyone... period.

Now you have hurt Pinned's feelings, missing him off that list.
Wed 11 Mar 2020 2:06 PM by Taniquetil
Dr4ag wrote:
Wed 11 Mar 2020 9:10 AM
Phoenix is a server to have fun.. i like to solo but i like to play with friends too as a stealher..
Since the day i met Tani/gastonglock who i had respect for his solo style and videos i saw of him.. was like ok i want to fight him when he goes back to his NS.
Then i fought him three days ago without purge, he got me at 10% (he purge, single heal at 10-15%) ok wp Tani you got me with 6 relic 10L2 against a 8L2 with 0 Relic.
Then i wanted my revenge we had a fight the day after (Had purge Up this time) during 0,3 sec when i landed my PA he insta vanish with no group around .. was curious and send him a message on discord... his excuse ? i had purge down can't handle a CD stun..

Im pretty sure i saw him giving advice about puting some duel in video with purge down to see your dominance etc etc.

Therabbin

lol. More than happy to duel, but yeah, eating a perf and sitting through a full CD is dumb for anyone. Cya around.

The undies thing was just me quoting some silliness he said Don't mis quote me.
Wed 11 Mar 2020 2:34 PM by inoeth
Dr4ag wrote:

Therabbin

he is doing that in my 1v1 too, like literally always when he cant land pa first. his excuse: i saw adds coming and dont wanted to ruin a fair fight.
LOL
dont get me wrong, tani is a good player, but also greedy and a coward.
Wed 11 Mar 2020 3:07 PM by Dr4ag
inoeth wrote:
Wed 11 Mar 2020 2:34 PM
Dr4ag wrote:

Therabbin

he is doing that in my 1v1 too, like literally always when he cant land pa first. his excuse: i saw adds coming and dont wanted to ruin a fair fight.
LOL

I understand his KDA now, only fighting when purge or vanish up...
My point was in phoenix you can do whatever you want and play what ever you want, i think we all more than 30 years old now, old time is not the same..
So we just should zerg as much as we can and not get frustrated.
Good fights we had horg
Edit : im not saying he's bad, he's good im sure, but he does not assume he can get destroy when someone Hit PA before him.. , i had several fight with lonely to get an exemple when he had purge down i landed PA and he got destroyed, same for me..
Wed 11 Mar 2020 4:29 PM by inoeth
Dr4ag wrote:
Wed 11 Mar 2020 3:07 PM
inoeth wrote:
Dr4ag wrote:

Therabbin

LOL

My point was in phoenix you can do whatever you want and play what ever you want, i think we all more than 30 years old now, old time is not the same..
Good fights we had horg
Edit : im not saying he's bad, he's good im sure, but he does not assume he can get destroy when someone Hit PA before him.. , i had several fight with lonely to get an exemple when he had purge down i landed PA and he got destroyed, same for me..

who are you?

well my hunter can survive PA in most cases, sometimes i do not even need IP or purge....
funny thing is if the "add" is hibs he tends to continue hitting me while if its mid or alb he disengages "respectfully" lol let me die and still get rp, thats really boring.

tani grow balls!
Wed 11 Mar 2020 5:09 PM by Dr4ag
inoeth wrote:
Wed 11 Mar 2020 4:29 PM
Dr4ag wrote:
Wed 11 Mar 2020 3:07 PM
inoeth wrote:
LOL

Good fights we had horg

who are you?

well my hunter can survive PA in most cases, sometimes i do not even need IP or purge....
funny thing is if the "add" is hibs he tends to continue hitting me while if its mid or alb he disengages "respectfully" lol let me die and still get rp, thats really boring.

tani grow balls!

Therabbin, infilt 8L+ Thrust spec with purple dress, we had like 3-4 fights and the most recent you won at crauchon bridge
Wed 11 Mar 2020 5:55 PM by thirian24
Tani hate train inc.
Wed 11 Mar 2020 6:05 PM by vxr
thirian24 wrote:
Wed 11 Mar 2020 5:55 PM
Tani hate train inc.

All aboard.
Wed 11 Mar 2020 10:32 PM by Loki
For the very last time (sounds familiar, right?): You were told to ignore each other. Pls do so and stop commenting on the "other person". Greetings, Uthred.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 12:12 AM by protege
Loki wrote:
Wed 11 Mar 2020 10:32 PM
For the very last time (sounds familiar, right?): You were told to ignore each other. Pls do so and stop commenting on the "other person". Greetings, Uthred.

I see when you can’t play due to your ban, you like to write essays about DAoC!
Thu 12 Mar 2020 4:25 AM by Loki
protege wrote:
Thu 12 Mar 2020 12:12 AM
essays

I play 2h tops per day during the week couldn’t care less. Hey, are you still showing SBs to Savrun, who hasnt won a 1v1 in months ? Must be a good business . I knew you had issues the second I heard you gossip like an old hag on Twitch.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 4:58 AM by spyderz33
No Loki, You are the one with issues. You are truly a keyboard warrior. Keep running your mouth.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 6:01 AM by Loki
spyderz33 wrote:
Thu 12 Mar 2020 4:58 AM
No Loki, You are the one with issues. You are truly a keyboard warrior. Keep running your mouth.

Not even gonna bother deny you haven't won a 1v1 in months but you ask Beaver to show you where I am so you can last hit for 80 rps ? Damn ... wanna know how I found you the other day in the corner of Odins ? I kept asking myself "where would a bunny rabbit hide ? No, this is too close ..."
Thu 12 Mar 2020 7:17 AM by protege
Loki wrote:
Thu 12 Mar 2020 4:25 AM
protege wrote:
essays

I play 2h tops per day during the week couldn’t care less.Hey, are you still showing SBs to Savrun, who hasnt won a 1v1 in months ? Must be a good business . I knew you had issues the second I heard you gossip like an old hag on Twitch.

No idea what you're talking about. You're quite delusional.

Enjoy your time off. You need it.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 10:58 AM by spyderz33
No Idea what you are talking about Loki, saw you stealth with low health after you fought Meluv and you weren't getting anywhere fast. Figured Id return the favor after the countless addings from you. And don't deny your stream snipe, too easy to keep me on notifications for twitch to look where I'm at. You came directly to me. Keep telling lies.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 9:16 PM by Irkeno
Loki wrote:
Thu 12 Mar 2020 4:25 AM
protege wrote:
essays

I play 2h tops per day during the week couldn’t care less. Hey, are you still showing SBs to Savrun, who hasnt won a 1v1 in months ? Must be a good business . I knew you had issues the second I heard you gossip like an old hag on Twitch.

Surprised anyone still listens to your BS Loki, or even hears it over the sound of the. LOL!!!!!.BAN HAMMER

You'd think the GM's banning you would make you stop and think. but no, you just go on the forums and get mad some more. Funniest bit is that you deny stream sniping, yet were making observations about other peoples behaviour on twitch, basically admitting you were in there. If you’re gonna lie. Cover your tracks a bit.

Thu 19 Mar 2020 2:07 PM by Lefreak
In near 20 years in this game, its always the same trash talk going and going lolll
I enjoy every fights win or loose... Whit Pox was a good fight against Savrun he kick me bad.
The goal of the game is to kill reds ?

Have fun guys

Tytyty
RR6 Hunter
Fri 20 Mar 2020 10:04 AM by Loki
spyderz33 wrote:
Thu 12 Mar 2020 10:58 AM
No Idea what you are talking about Loki, saw you stealth with low health after you fought Meluv and you weren't getting anywhere fast. Figured Id return the favor after the countless addings from you. And don't deny your stream snipe, too easy to keep me on notifications for twitch to look where I'm at. You came directly to me. Keep telling lies.

Oh ok let me refresh your memory, since you seem to leave out an important element. Also, I add to adders ... if you want respect, dont add to people. You're getting pretty whiney now , that your minst buddy isnt around anymore. Warning to all SBs, if you see this SB around, expect a rr11 infi incoming.
Fri 20 Mar 2020 1:09 PM by borodino1812
This thread is the closest you get to 'Paradise Hotel' in daoc. Rock on.
Fri 20 Mar 2020 2:06 PM by Loki
borodino1812 wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2020 1:09 PM
This thread is the closest you get to 'Paradise Hotel' in daoc. Rock on.

Fri 20 Mar 2020 2:23 PM by spyderz33
Pictures can say a thousand words. it looks like an Infiltrator is just running up to beavercleaver while you are stealthed. That is all. Conspiracies.
Fri 20 Mar 2020 2:34 PM by protege
Loki wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2020 10:04 AM
spyderz33 wrote:
Thu 12 Mar 2020 10:58 AM

Oh ok let me refresh your memory, since you seem to leave out an important element. Also, I add to adders ... if you want respect, dont add to people. You're getting pretty whiney now , that your minst buddy isnt around anymore. Warning to all SBs, if you see this SB around, expect a rr11 infi incoming.

Damn, that pic is really damning there, Loki.......

Gotta say though, my character looks better w/ old models.
Fri 20 Mar 2020 2:36 PM by Loki
spyderz33 wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2020 2:23 PM
Pictures can say a thousand words.

That's not the expression to use if you're denying it also it just so happens that all the other rr11 Infils are female char, thus Lady. Keep digging yourself a bigger hole , its hilarious. And this is the guy talking about my mental issues
Fri 20 Mar 2020 7:00 PM by Irkeno
Loki wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2020 2:36 PM
talking about my mental issues

At least you didn't deny your mental issues this time.

fwiw that screenshot doesn't explain, or prove, anything.
Fri 20 Mar 2020 7:32 PM by Loki
Irkeno wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2020 7:00 PM
Loki wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2020 2:36 PM
talking about my mental issues

At least you didn't deny your mental issues this time.

fwiw that screenshot doesn't explain, or prove, anything.
I dunno who you are but I'm sorry I killed you so many times that you have to insert yourself in these trolling attempts ))
Fri 20 Mar 2020 9:06 PM by stewbeedoo
@beavercleaver - Thanks for not adding on my fight the other day - or killing me when I finished at 20% health.

Cool and unusual around here.
Fri 20 Mar 2020 9:08 PM by Hythz
Stop beeing pussies. Daoc is a mmorpg, if you don't like adders, stop playing, it's not your game :shrug: .
Fri 20 Mar 2020 9:10 PM by stewbeedoo
Hythz wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2020 9:08 PM
Stop beeing pussies. Daoc is a mmorpg, if you don't like adders, stop playing, it's not your game :shrug: .

Triggered much?

Relax and let me be a pussy - it's not your game.
Fri 20 Mar 2020 10:15 PM by Highfather17
Did you guys notice how I argued with Loki?

I stopped.

Clearly the correct decision.
Sat 21 Mar 2020 12:21 AM by Irkeno
Highfather17 wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2020 10:15 PM
Did you guys notice how I argued with Loki?

I stopped.

Clearly the correct decision.

No ones really arguing with him though, just kinda poking the bear to see what stupid thing he'll say next'I don't know who you are, so that means i can make up a statement that i must have killed you lots and you're mad' lol good one.. All the insults and videos ripping him got him so tilted he just goes out of his way to try and be even more of a POS, which is what started all this in the first place.
Sat 21 Mar 2020 9:51 AM by protege
stewbeedoo wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2020 9:06 PM
@beavercleaver - Thanks for not adding on my fight the other day - or killing me when I finished at 20% health.

Cool and unusual around here.

Cheers buddy =)
Sun 22 Mar 2020 3:50 PM by 2flare
6-8 alb stealthers on bled bridge. Cant even let a 1 vs 1 happen. Enjoy no RPs at all.
Sun 22 Mar 2020 4:34 PM by thirian24
Typical alb stealth garb
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics