Best Duo advice

Started 20 Feb 2020
by Verofabio90
in RvR
Hello!

Ive played the first months here and was awesome, the greatest time in a game since many years. Today i was thinking to return with a friend so whats for you a good duo in pvp for albion or hibernia? No midgard because ive always played there, also here in phoenix! For me a speed class is a must have but you tell me.

Thanks and sorry if this is a common question .
Thu 20 Feb 2020 8:19 PM by Azrael
bard + bm
Thu 20 Feb 2020 9:35 PM by Meandow
sorc + cleric, minstrel + friar/infil/scout/, bard + bm/champ/vw/mentalist/
Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:08 PM by shintacki
Sorc/cleric is the best duo imo
Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:26 PM by protege
minst/cleric
minst/sorc
minst/cab
minst/arms

Bard/BM
Bard/Champ
Bard/Enchanter
Bard/Ment
Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:35 PM by Verofabio90
Thanks for the fast replies!! A lot of options, cool!

I think i will chose the bard, after a troll skald wanna make a firebolg bard, always inspire me! Can i bother you about best levelling spec/tips? My friends must decide but probably will be a BM, not sure yet!
Thu 20 Feb 2020 11:45 PM by Azuell
I definitely think sorc/cleric is the best duo out of all three realms. I'm not sure there is a duo that can beat us in a clean 2v2 with all RAs up, unless we fuck up hard. Skald/bd causes the most problems with all the instas and typically requires MoC to win.

I know everyone loves speed but it's not a necessity and we have done quite well without it.
Thu 20 Feb 2020 11:45 PM by Cadebrennus
protege wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:26 PM
minst/cleric
minst/sorc
minst/cab
minst/arms

Bard/BM
Bard/Champ
Bard/Enchanter
Bard/Ment

Why Bard/BM but not Minst/Merc?
Fri 21 Feb 2020 12:51 AM by protege
Cadebrennus wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020 11:45 PM
protege wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:26 PM
minst/cleric
minst/sorc
minst/cab
minst/arms

Bard/BM
Bard/Champ
Bard/Enchanter
Bard/Ment

Why Bard/BM but not Minst/Merc?

Oops forgot that one 😂
Fri 21 Feb 2020 8:25 AM by bigne88
Verofabio90 wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:35 PM
Thanks for the fast replies!! A lot of options, cool!

I think i will chose the bard, after a troll skald wanna make a firebolg bard, always inspire me! Can i bother you about best levelling spec/tips? My friends must decide but probably will be a BM, not sure yet!

Bard bm is solid. But unless you just wanna duo, and even in that scenario, I would stick to celt race.
Ofc you are able to change race later, but still...
You will feel the lack of dex.
For levelling (dont do it solo ever), go with a bit of heal and mix song and buff.

Also for the bm celt is good, especially if he wants to go pierce.
Fri 21 Feb 2020 8:40 AM by Razur Ur
Best hib duo is Bard + Champ!
Thu 27 Feb 2020 2:58 PM by Parole
Reaver and Minstrel would be pretty wicked as well.
Mon 2 Mar 2020 8:19 AM by t4coops
best duo advice ?

sit back and take note

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77FpXLefXFU
Mon 2 Mar 2020 9:07 AM by keen
t4coops wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 8:19 AM
best duo advice ?

sit back and take note

So you posted a random 1v1 live video in this thread? What's the link?
Mon 2 Mar 2020 12:39 PM by t4coops
its hope ! and inspiration ! he gonna go get chain assjammed and zerged down non stop he gonna need to know there is light beyond the darkness

you don't even click the link just rush to volunteraly hate for free out of the blue for no reason ? oooof lol, congratulations you are officialy the true definition of a loser, i hope it was your intention to tell everyone..

and no, 1v1 videos haven't been cool since you were (never)

but i tell ya what, if one day you get good enough to manage to finaly be able to win some 1v1's and make a vid to show everyone you can do it, i promise ill actualy watch it
Mon 2 Mar 2020 3:10 PM by Forlornhope
t4coops wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 8:19 AM
best duo advice ?

sit back and take note

How is a video from live relevant at all here? lol
Mon 2 Mar 2020 3:36 PM by t4coops
cuz didn't have a duo vid here to link lol ;\

not that it matters ! ;p

live, phoenix, tomatoe ,tamotoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9it9SpfmSY

when you pull the reels it all ends up the same^^

inspired to chase mavericks is what the youth these days need ! to many coastguards not enough chiefs, gets boring with no chiefs ;\
Tue 3 Mar 2020 9:18 AM by t4coops
ok dur here this would of worked a lot better I forgots ! sorry ;\ lol ;p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koUXnWwqsyg

like shootin fish in a barrel as I was saying ! except its not mean because these ones deserve it just don't forget to bring yo extra clips for extra shit !

as far as classes I suggest avoiding 1 dps combos if you can, you gotta be able to drop people semi quick before you get over ran most the time, and it can easily be difficult vs even unsmart 3'mans just because its not hard to control 1 dps from going wild and like ripping all of you really lol.. specialy if its a caster, specialy if that caster is with a bard which probably be the case cuz hib is the realm that kidna gets screwed on speed, all bard got is mez and when they purge he can just spam heals, and all it takes is 1 person to go for the bard and all he can do is run in circles to, and if a bard/caster just happen to fight a bd or misnt or skald which is like 97% the visi solo/smallman population and they focus the caster all your dmg pretty much stops ;\ lol

(ani and bard life is easier because tangler/ichor/retangler is op but vs any decent numbers 1 dps just aint cut the mustard imo ;\ when u got 3-4+ people on you that purge mez or w/e or are atleast semi not afk, and u got 1 caster and a heal bot for aiwle, you aint getting much casts off ;\ and 1 of them having any sort of heals sure don't help lol)

anything can be just fine of course tho, best to play what you enjoy and you'll prob do the best on it cuz your having fun, just try to make that a double dps combo imo so you can just handle business and have a lot less stress/frusteration ;\ lol

there is no diplomacy in duo life, you gotta just step thro the door waving the 44, and make em scream please don't rip me no more

*edit* inb4 someone says it not a duo vid or something dumb, yes I know, shut up and cry less leavem e alone ! ;p
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics